Am*ricans asleep

am*ricans asleep
e*ropoors at work
slow board

Attached: 3460990567457.gif (500x280, 1.49M)

HAIL S*TAN

no im a neet

me too...
but that's a good thing

Asleep? You kidding?

b*d post

well you're from the east cost but it's still 7 am there

coast*

I'm always awake.

yiff in hell, furfag

Attached: 1529858336094.jpg (480x310, 59K)

REAL AUSSIE HOURS

Attached: Russell Coight.jpg (300x300, 32K)

unbased

based

A true hard working American is up at 5 in the morning.
Hot coffee in one hand, lit menthol in the other

i don't have to work until wednesday
working shifts 24/7 has its advantages
but board is slow at these hours

Attached: 59707775_p0.jpg (900x944, 405K)

what do you work as

process operator in chemical industry
i make epoxys and various acryllic resins
it is not a bad job but i don't want to do this forever, i work with some very harmful chemicals
but i like working the shifts
why are you a neet?

Because I can't find one
I'm a neet by circumstance.
I left my job in January.
Still don't have one

don't get poisoned

>why are you a neet?
severe anxiety from trauma
also i know too much about what is happening in this world to not be depressed about it

that sucks for you
i was a neet for a few months before i got this job
it was nice having a lot of free time but having no money sucked
i wish you the best of luck in your job hunt
i hope you find something you enjoy doing

I'm not at work

i try

>severe anxiety from trauma
sorry dude that can be very difficult to deal with
>also i know too much about what is happening in this world to not be depressed about it
I know that feeling
future can look bleak sometimes
so i just focus on the good things in life because they're there and they're important

slow boards are better - theyre more comfy and chill.
>it was nice having a lot of free time
What did you do with all your free time? Im not technically a neet (im a unifag) but ive got so much free time and absolutely nothing to do with myself (isnt like I take a mickey mouse degree either uni is just gay).
I wish I had more space so i could try woodworking or something but im boxed in a tiny apartment and i cant imagine its more spacious in the netherlands. Heck, there is barely room to cook let alone anything for fun.

I wake up early nerd.

Attached: 8378ddd4b73286ea2c17b02247372a2e9fe173049bb1bfc075c6bb0b1a3e64bc.png (800x950, 411K)

>get job
Americans waking up

goto work then :)(

I wish I could

Many thanks.
Money isn't much of a worry.
I have some side gigs that give me some dish.
Also I have savings up the wazoo.
I'm so frogging bored though

>What did you do with all your free time?
I lived just outside a tiny tiny village (>1500 inhabitants) during that time with nothing to do at all, not even a local shop
I just went for long walks and bikerides (we dutch love our bikes)
Did all the household tasks while my dad was at work (I live alone now)
Played a lot of video games, also shitposting and hanging around with friends being useless
I could have made much better use of the free time but didn't, still enjoyed myself
Woodworking sounds like good use of your free time, you will actually lean something and be productive. But an appartement is no good for that no, unfortunatly.

Try?

Do you not have any hobbies if money is no problem?
What side gigs do you do? My job is my only income so I'm always curious how people can scrape cash together without employment or benefits.
Boredom can be useful I think
But internet is too effecient a distraction
I went without internet for 8 months for reasons and they were the most productive months of my life, because I got bored I actually got shit done

>I lived just outside a tiny tiny village (>1500 inhabitants)
thats not a tiny tiny village. Thats a small town
a tiny tiny village is

Work is white genocide

Oh that's considered tiny here. Small country many people.
>100 inhabitants sounds great. The less people the better. Not that I dislike people but I like peace and quiet, I get neither here. Also uninteresting walks yes.

A friend of mine builds/paints W40K miniatures and he lives in Berlin, so that could definitly work in a tiny appartement. But as you said, expensive and you need someplace to put them. Is there a market for finished miniatures? Maybe you could sell them after you're done, to save space and raise funds to buy new sets/materials. I'm not into figures so I have no idea.

I just fill my free time with workouts, games and sometimes reading. But I don't think I have nearly as much free time as you, so it's easier to fill up.

100 inhabitants is great. Before I moved to the city I came from a tiny village which had maybe 150 when I was pre-teen. It was great as a kid playing in the hedgerows and woods and even when I got older its nice to read or have a nap beside a tree.
>Is there a market for finished miniatures?
If there is then I could really get into it. Id rather just paint and sell them than play with them desu
I used to read a lot more but Ive really fallen out of the habit. I worked out a bit at home: nothing fancy just dumbells and calisthenics but I dont even have room to do press ups any more and I feel like such an autist at the gym.
Im moving out next year and, hopefully, Ill have room to work out a bit again; I intend to buy a barbell at some point; because I really dont understand the gym. I just stand around waiting for people, do 30 squats or something, stand around more, do 30 bench presses and then leave while everyone else seems to spend hours in there doing god knows what.

Sounds like you had a nice childhood

>I feel like such an autist at the gym.
Hah I understand. I'm no fan of public gyms either for that and several other reasons (equipment covered in other people's sweat...) but I hope the feeling autistic thing isn't the only thing keeping you from going there. Physical exersice is incredibly important.

Getting some basic equipment at home was one of the best decisions I ever made. You don't haven't really lived until you experience the glorious feeling of working out butt naked. Public gyms don't appreciate such behaviour but as long as I close the blinds noone minds.

Of course it's slow. Everyone of this stupid board is a retarded.

I can’t belive I got f*cking banned

maybe you're just st*pid

what did you get banned for

lol

Post less sl*tania

I quit, my new job starts on the 5th. I got a week and half of neetdom to enjoy.

Attached: 8d9e5f2f9cfea105d0d67aef7df7d9fe53ba2b622857fa3dc3607166cdbcf001.jpg (595x985, 245K)

Rule 3

No

rape

Hahaha smol boi

>menthol
kekekekek

You know it was a Russian who reported me too

Based Russians keeping this board clean. Told you fags they are the vanguard of Jow Forums

The next time I see that 28 year old boomer all hell will break loose mark my words burger