Can't orgasm with girls of my own nationality anymore

Browsing too much Jow Forums has ruined my ability to appreciate girls of my nationality. I am a chicano btw. When I sleep with a latina I can get hard but I can't bring myself to orgasm. No matter how hot she is I can't bring myself to orgasm because her skin is brown. When it comes to having sex with a white girl I can easily orgasm because of the thought of doing something so dirty and vile aka racemixing, something Jow Forums is always against. Becoming redpilled on racial differences has given me a racial fetish towards white women. I read that some anons on here too got an interracial fetish from browsing Jow Forums. Oh and as an added bonus one white girl I slept with told me she had a rape fetish of getting raped by Muslims. I am not making this shit up.

I wasn't like this. I liked brown women before. HELP

Attached: 1529736331968.jpg (1080x1259, 198K)

>I am not making this shit up.
there's a 100% chance this is made up

Tbh I've only ever been able to cum with white women, when I've been with non-whites I've never been able to cum even when they're doing the craziest shit to my dick.

Attached: 1521698842093.jpg (1440x1406, 528K)

these girls are hot

im hispanic and never liked dark skinned hispanics. latinas, mestizos, etc whatever the fuck we are called. i just think brown skin in general is associated with foul odor. glad im light skinned. ive always been like this though

you have a fetish. big deal.

The worst is being a white male not in the top 10%

Attached: 1529546589417.jpg (1152x1829, 384K)

i'm super anxious. lol

hnng gib tiddyjew

Attached: 1493928849589.png (692x444, 97K)

Sage and hide this bullshit!

Not even trying anymore.

Let's trade. I love latinas but hate white girls. White male here.

I only ever blew a load into a chinese girl and a half japanese half polish girl. i banged a taiwanese postitute once who had ugly tits and a girl from spain with saggy tits and stretch marks and i didnt get off from either. chinese was the best in my opinion.

Attached: HMJbK7n.jpg (798x1199, 199K)

>can’t cum with nonwhites
>nonwhite
>doesn’t want to racemix
This all turned out great.

Attached: F26F0485-5104-4DA1-8263-FDC910E9E4BC.png (645x773, 10K)

stop browsing Jow Forums for 3 weeks and see if you get better

there's about a 90% chance that both of these girls would give you HPV warts.

Chinese? bronze metal of asians is your favorite? Jeeze.

Most of the white women I live are mediocre average or fat. I have never seen women like ops or truly 10/10. If I ever did I can't imagine how spoiled they are

>half japanese half polish girl
oh shut up already. such things don't exist

Same bro, I'm one of those light skinned Mexicans but you can still tell I'm not white. So basically a mongrel.

there are lot of half polish half nigger kids around, why not half asian ones?

Banged a Taiwanese expat here best pussy ever.
tight af.

same here, Im a light skinned spic and only go out with light skinned latinas or white girls, current gf is a light skinned, blond, green eyed cuban chick.

So you would say your %56 white?

>my own nationality
What color is an American nationality?

>New shill technique is to try and get us to racemix.
I can't stop laughing at the obvious shilling. You make the same threads every day. Just change the race and the paragraph a little.

more like 70%+, spanish/german and uruguayan.

You're a spic male, all spic / nigger men develop a fetish for white women. Your time has just come is all.
Many resort to rape and sexual harassment to get their fix, more lucky ones get to have the ugly white girls

I love to have sex with 4 foot 9 inches latinas (with tattoos on her ass cheek).

This, same here, seeing a nice country while girl this weekend, I’d definitely breed her out

I can only cum to thigg chokolate bunnies now. Thanks Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529701424060.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

>white
>spanish moorish blood
>uruguayan
>german rapebaby slav
>white

Okay

>HELP
its fine, if thats what they are into,
just troll their white boyfriends

I can unironically cum on command.

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

whiter looking than most spics and definitely whiter than this belgian.

Attached: skysports-romelu-lukaku-belgium_4339488.jpg (768x432, 58K)

Is this a racemixing thread just subtle enough to not get 404'd?

The reality of being a nonwhite guy dating any white girl is you will never be able to get a quality, traditional white girl. Reason being that any white girl who would date a nonwhite is liberal trash, non traditional, a bad mother by default, a bad person and traitor to her race

one of the women in that pic has eye cancer the flash in their eyes is white not red she is probably dead now rest in peace

My girlfriend can't make me orgasm but my coworker can
I'm thinking of leaving my girl. We fight everyday as well and I'm just with her because she's rich I usually give up after 40 minutes and throw her off
How the fuck does my dick have a mental problem. It should do exactly what it does with everyone else.

Can't orgasm with 3DPD women anymore.

Attached: 5e20f2ab7bd26e868e1d8d3c41fbebf9.jpg (877x1285, 575K)

I'd say the "whitest looking" one whatever ethnicity is the most attractive.

I'm a Russian guy and I can't off to Russian girls. I love them and I want to protect them in that familial way by way of race, but I can't cum to them. I can only cum to American sluts.

So you can cum even when your soft?

kek, i'm against most blacks in belgian footbal, but lukaku is hard core christian and uses all his money to feed his dirtpoor family.
And most of these blacks in belgian footbal are diversity hires put there with a agenda.

STOP HACKING OUR WOMEN

Cool let's trade. I'll take the cold Russian women with no emotion and you take an American skank.

This thread had made me realize the euro mongrel memes are too fucking true. I hate you faggots. But I guess some of you are alright.

The thing is, I would still rather try to marry a Russian girl.

"LE BASED BLACKMAN", your opinions about me are discarded, you nigger lover.

>Being for Belgian football

Attached: Golden_Spurs.jpg (550x414, 412K)

Attached: 1525507845322.png (1000x1000, 668K)