My four weeks holidays began yesterday. I have no plans. What should I do?

My four weeks holidays began yesterday. I have no plans. What should I do?

Attached: mr_bean_edit_3171783b.jpg (620x387, 41K)

You should travel

watch every single episode of naruto and all the movies. That should take up the four weeks if you include time to sleep.

Go to America

as little as possible

Yeah I think I will go somewhere abroad, maybe a budget airline. I will make it cheap and short because I don't have much experience with traveling.
Maybe sometime in the future, seems too difficult and expensive for now. For now something closer, maybe Poland.

Don't catch you slippin' up.

I was also thinking I should try to talk to at least one woman every day. Hopefully I'll get laid, but I already failed the first day, didn't talk to anybody.
>tfw Elliot Rodger

At least Russia
Hmm?

>At least Russia
What do you mean "at least"? I think you need a visa for Russia, don't know how long that takes to get or how to get it. EU countries I think my driver's license is all I need. I haven't traveled much so I want to make it simple and cheap.

So you're just gonna stay in the EU huh?

Well it's still an adventure for me. I've been to Finland, Estonia and Denmark during the last decade, and not alone. Last time I was abroad alone was like 13 years ago, Germany and the Netherlands. Last time I was abroad at all was 4 years ago. So going anywhere abroad, and alone, is an adventure. But I still want to make it simple because I don't have much experience. I'm also not rich and I have health problems since a year and a half which is worrying me a lot.

I need to get laid though. How do I do it?

>I have health problems since a year and a half which is worrying me a lot
Drink water, friend.

don't act like a spaz and chat up an ugly fat girl
not exactly a prime choice but if you can't get some like that you're probably hopeless

I tried to talk to an ugly fat girl a few weeks ago. She rejected me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A prostitute

Beggars can't be choosers user

Go get a gf!

Well that's what I'm trying to do. Easier said than done. Don't know how to do it.