Focuses all his energy on Mexicans and Africans comming to the EU and America

>focuses all his energy on Mexicans and Africans comming to the EU and America
>Doesn't realize there is NOTHING keeping wendingos and skinwalkers out of our borders
>owns a 5.56 assault rifle
>thinks this can bring down a skinwalker

Attached: images (7).jpg (217x232, 7K)

Who's the qt?

>that image

Can I fuck it?

>tfw killing a skinwalker and wearing its skin so you can infiltrate its tribe and kill them
Oh how the tables have turned.

Lindsey Lohan on a bender

Checked.
Does it like to be raped?

Attached: 1527528714874.png (646x720, 15K)

a 5.56 cant bring it down but MUH DIK can

Remember to arm up and that PCP and qualudes are an effective antidote to skinwalker and ayyylmao mindcontrol techniques.

Two spec ops Area 51 operators pictured here.

Attached: arnoldisdead-andnbsplil-xan.png (521x509, 455K)

lMAO that anne frank tattoo on his cheek, what did this dumb nigger mean by this?

Attached: BEAC2E68-6F9D-42A1-9DEF-6C6287B0EFEA.jpg (696x406, 161K)

>Not infiltrating their tribe to take out the alpha male and replace him
>Not having a harem of skinwalkers that can shapeshift into any form you desire
>Not training the skinwalkers to infiltrate the corruption in society and replace people in power
Not to mention it's garenteed they like to be choked since they're animals

He hides from the police in an attic.

what's a skinwalker?

yeah, I need more background on these subjects. I know these are based on Indian folklore

A very real North American demon that can inhabit the kind of other creatures and possesses superhuman strength and durability. Not to be confused with wendingos.

They post on Jow Forums and /x/ often, trying to convince us they don't exist.

Attached: download (12).jpg (220x229, 11K)

He summarised it with most of our lifestyles.in the attic till your dead.

Which area of North America are they most concentrated in?

user it ain’t wendingo
ya gotta worry about
it the MANDINGO

does anyone pay for eliminating those? any contracts?

who is that absolute semen demon?

I'll put the dong in wendingos

It's not a matter of 'can' but a matter of 'will you fuck it'. My answer is yes, yes I will fuck it & raise a family with it.

I don't know whether Anne Frank is rolling in her grave or smiling at him from hell.

woah hold it there user, I don't think many people is ready for the skinwalker pill yet. One topic at a time, in the meantime this is /x/ material.

Attached: Goya.jpg (430x636, 481K)

>They post on Jow Forums and /x/ often, trying to convince us they don't exist.

Dude I know what you talking about, they call themself Brian (literally what they eat most) Their long-term goal is to normalize /x/-tier conspiracy thinking. When the world is controlled by a network of unknowable, all-powerful conspiracies, the only thing the sheep can fall back on is the strong man, the leader, the führer, faith in the revealed Trump, faith in the Farmer.

Im meeting with her spirit next week, Going to be my first time seeing the (((attic)))

CUTE

Can't believe you got so many replies. Get this shit where it belongs on X

post the gif next time, nigger

Attached: 1519798242449.gif (412x442, 1.21M)

MMMOOOOOOODDDS

I know, I know they could at least say it's govt protected info to sound smarter

Fuck. Just trim its nails , give it a good bath & douching and id definitely hump that thing ..
Not sure what side id push the tail over to. What say you leafs. What side do you push the dogs tail over to fuck them ?

>Be a Bong
>See's Huldra
>Can I fuck this?
I don't know can you?
If you ever get the opportunity don't forget the go pro, so we can witness the carnage.

Attached: 1523941994357.jpg (720x480, 34K)

Forget fucking, I would love to just take care of it like a pet.

That's just a jew in one of its disguises. Jews are masters are shapeshifting.

>superhuman demon JIDF

why did i ever click that fucking link in a forum post 5 years ago to this shitty site ?

Thats why i wont buy 5.56. It's great for groundhogs but completely useless against wendigos, vampires and cracked out niggers. 7.62 and up for me.

my dick is absolutely diamonds. I need a skinwalker waifu to love and fuck everyday all day.

yes

Dude that's really weird.