Is there any region of the world with better than New England? I feel like it is truly gods domain

is there any region of the world with better than New England? I feel like it is truly gods domain.

warm summers
beautiful fall (all the various oak trees turn into different colors)
snow laden winters
fantastic springs.
plenty of tasty fish on the coast
plenty of game animals for hunting, no huge predators (except for bears, but are easy to avoid)
soil can grow most crops

pic related, an average summer day in ct
>chilly morning to wake you up for your commute to work and enjoy a cup of coffee
>warm afternoon to enjoy the weather and have a beer
>cool summer night, perfect for just sitting on your porch or by a fire.

Attached: weather.png (627x452, 36K)

Pennsylvania

All that shit but better state.

NEHEHEHE EHH LOIS
LOOKIT ME IM FROM NEW ENGLAND
NEHEHEH DIARREAH

that state is basically land locked with one river that comes in from the south and a lake

>tfw no saltwater fish

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

why do you Americans use fahrenheit?
where is an excellent Celsius?

t. butthurt pats fan

Attached: bradysit.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Here you go cyka

Attached: Capture.png (637x465, 24K)

is there any region of the world with better than New England? I feel like it is truly gods domain.

warm summers
beautiful fall (all the various oak trees turn into different colors)
snow laden winters
fantastic springs.
plenty of tasty fish on the coast
plenty of game animals for hunting, no huge predators (except for bears, but are easy to avoid)
soil can grow most crops

pic related, an average summer day in ct
>chilly morning to wake you up for your commute to work and enjoy a cup of coffee
>warm afternoon to enjoy the weather and have a beer
>cool summer night, perfect for just sitting on your porch or by a fire. my ass faggot

It's easier to mentally process on a human level. Celsius is relative to water. Last I checked we weren't fish. It's easier to think about a difference between 75 and 73 over 23.88888 and 22.2222222

>Here you go cyka
so rude, at least in Russian it's very rude
also thanks, i have same temperature
24-30-31(C)

Here's a fact:
Mexico > any part of the USA
>b-but its a 3rd world shithole, full of corruption, poverty, inequality, crime, violence and is dangerous af
don't fall in those jewish tricks, we are superior than the USA in all the ways

Too hot

Not true.
If you know 0 or rather -1 is the temperature at wich you can expect snow, it's easy af to go from there.

false

Fahrenheit exists because the amount of change per degree change is less for F than it is for C, it makes it far easier to rationalize what a change in temperature might feel like.

for science it makes way more sense, but most people most days are just trying to either boil water or decide if they need a coat later on

Or I just make that arbitrary number 32 and then when it goes under 32 I know it's below freezing instead of needing to make that unnecessary (albeit quick) mental connection that when dealing with negative number 14 is smaller than 7. We rarely get below 0F where I'm at so I'd rather just deal with positive numbers.

I lived in Canada for half my life so I'm used to dealing with both scales, but I actually prefer Fahrenheit when dealing with temperature relative to body temperature.

Everybody in the world uses metric but America
Would way fucking easier for everybody if you use it too

I think you have a misunderstanding about the applications of metric and imperial in the US. Yes, we do use imperial units when it comes to day-to-day life, but most of our applicable science and mathematical calculations are done in metric. Do we have plenty of retards that don't know metric? Yes. But this is no different than retards in other countries that refuse to learn things besides "smoke weed everyday". They are just raised learning a different system of units before giving up on educating themselves.

>that unnecessary (albeit quick) mental connection that when dealing with negative number 14 is smaller than 7
Are Americans this retarded? There is not need to figure out that -14 is smaller than 7, that's always the case. Not only on the Celsius scale.

79 is too hot. I prefer 65 degree weather unfortunately, I live in NC

learn to read kra*t

Celsius does not have a linear relationship to F. 20 degrees C is a lot hotter than 20F but -20C is a lot warmer than -20F. its this discrepancy that makes working with C in your head harder (not impossible, just harder)

also F fits better on a classic thermometer.

Name at least 1 (ONE) Mexican author who can write as well as Herman Melville or Ernest Hemingway.

Chespirito

Despacito

Attached: 1500204381515.png (952x982, 166K)