Imagine being colonized by the two dumbest countries in Europe Portugal and Spain which despite stealing their colonies...

Imagine being colonized by the two dumbest countries in Europe Portugal and Spain which despite stealing their colonies still manage to become shitholes. I'd prefer thousands of times being colonized by the English

Attached: 1530034441221.png (463x599, 62K)

Gay thread

>Significant minority of Spanish
It hurts my soul.

Like Mexico
Soon the entire country will be blue

This

>tfw no qt monarchist gf

Attached: kuruminha_by_gabriel_navesdazd79i.png (1024x1044, 490K)

Most former English colonies are shitholes, too, so you probably wouldn't be any better.

Only the African ones, that are all almost 100% native. African and American colonialism are essentially different phenomena

kot

What

kot id

Louisiana has a significant minority of french?
what the hell

cajins from new orleans

I guess you get a pass to not know this since you're Aussie

Fuck I didn't look at the flag closely enough my bad

Louisiana used to be owned by the French.
Napoleon sold it to Early America.

Attached: lasalle-map-1.jpg (1001x629, 168K)

I can see several key scenarios if this had happened:

- the entire Americas speaking English would drop Spanish as the 2nd most spoken modern language in the world and take it down to the same level of Farsi or Thai.

- The US does not happen. Had Britain taken and secured all of the Americas by the 1600s, this would render their then foes, the French, from ever taking the strategic risk of aiding a small band of early American colonists from rebelling against the English monarchy due to England's superior numbers.

- natives from North, Central, and South America still die off from European germs. If they do survive, they end up either living in their own designated land like the Australian aboriginis or they assimilate like the native New Zealanders but aren't treated as slaves. Britain was not known for slavery in their other colonies, I don't see them doing it in this alternate scenario.

- the Anglo-Saxon (whites) would comprise of 4/5 of the world's population rendering the current state of SJW's from ever happening.

- Hitler likely still rises but the Nazis do not go beyond the Rhine. With the UK military as large as they are at this point and having centuries of war experience I don't see the Nazis doing damage if ever.

- the Nazis are controlled and are allowed to govern only within their cunt. Space exploration happens but under the Nazis since they have the scientists and engineers to do this. Cars and first air flight also happens in Germany under Adolf's reign.

- WWI & II would likely not have happened. And if it did it would be contained and not at the level that we know of. If WW2 never happened, Japan's military push does not happen esp if the issue of an oil embargo never happened to them. With this, Korea is not splintered but both Japan and Korea's society remains closed and their assimilation to western ideas does not happen.

- the most interesting part of this scenario would have been the diplomacy between the UK and the USSR.

yeah I remembered just after I posted

Make an alternate history vid

thanks man

Attached: gangrenous thread.jpg (376x297, 34K)