HALP

Yo.. So I posted this in /b/ but /b/ is as helpful as a pack of autistic preschoolers so I'm posting it again here.

So I fucked up and ended up at about -3k on my bank account with no income for the next few months unless I get a job, but I have to pay rent in 4 days so I won't have a job by time I need to pay my rent.
I live in The Netherlands.
If I can get atleast 900 euros in the next 4 days I can probably delay the inevitable until the end of August, at which point I'll have already solved my Income situation.

So uh...

TL;DR: How do I make 900+ Euros in The Netherlands in 4 days.

Attached: supa-hot-fire-22.jpg (495x495, 35K)

GO back to /b/

You sound hot enough...

Go to Jow Forums

suck 18 dutch dicks

unfortunately I am a man

What kind of person still goes to /b/

suck 90 gay dicks 10 euros each

Jow Forums advice: kneepads.
It's not easy, but you will make it.

Attached: images.jpg (512x287, 17K)

is that a reference to this?

where am i gonna find 90 gay dicks without craigslist

You Dutch have a well prepared social security system. You have paid high taxes, haven't you? Now, go and get your tax money back.

Personally my last choice would be my relatives. I absolutely hate to be in debt to anyone.

oh i was a student - i failed this year and my school deregistered me so the government stopped giving me study financing until i start school again next year so tax money aint really a choice

also im a student in a foreign country so relatives aint really a choice either

I wish I knew. My best guess would be tinder/grinder.

Yes. It's a Jow Forums meme/last resort.

Do you have an Dutch bank account? Can you take a loan from them?

yea i have a dutch bank account but i can't really get a loan without income and i need the money in a few days so not enough time to get paid to show income for a loan

Become a man whore. Give 90 guys blowjobs for 10 euros each.

New issue guys: I need 65 eur in bitcoin ASAP but IDK how I can get that much bitcoin on such short notice. Halp

dumb lying bastard
your response towards getting money from your relatives proves that you are a liar

lmao not everyone has close relatives they can ask for money, besides, if i just needed to make 900 bucks for some random reason i wouldn't need to lie on the internet just to prove that i need it, i would just say i want to make 900 bucks in a week plis help

if u don't have anything to add to the discussion please move on. even the guys telling me to suck a dick for cash are helping more than you are

You live in Europe. Walk into a bank with a butter knife and no one will be able stop you.