HELP i look like underage bait after my haircut, what do i do? i need to fix this by tomorrow...

HELP i look like underage bait after my haircut, what do i do? i need to fix this by tomorrow, can i shave the sides or all my hair?

Attached: Snapshot_20180626.jpg (1359x480, 117K)

eeeee puto

please

im desperate

shave all your head

u look great, have a very manly face, they wont think you are underage

hes brown not black, dumb britfag

ugly on the left
less ugly on the right

photo of me frowning with this haircut

o__o

does it make me look fatter though? im not very comfy rn with how i look and i can tell other people arent either

Attached: Snapshot_20180627_2.jpg (640x480, 38K)

yeah you look cuter just leave it

can i try something else first? this is the first time ive grown my hair in a while

pic related is me bald

Attached: IMG_5709.jpg (494x658, 65K)

Stay with the hair mate.

CUTE

>seeking other people's approval
Your attitude - not your haircut - can make you look like an underage. Trust me.

id guess it would be going from a 3 to a 1, and yea i guess if im gonna make changes ill wait til tomorrow

wait im conflicted should i shave it?

thanks im not gonna be forced to take off an accessory so which should i use?

thats bs dude

Attached: Snapshot_20180627_5.jpg (1360x939, 216K)

become a girl

Glasses look good on you but their choice would depend on the kind of first impression you wanna make.
Small one for something less friendly and sharp.
Big ones / nothing for anything else.
Not sure how that phenomena was called but if you dress smart and slighlty hostile and then show some empathy, appreciation towards others, depending on their persona you are going to look better in their eyes.

Are all Jow Forumsfags underage? Jesus Christ!

Go Bald.

That's not bald

Just shave it.

let it grow all the way

why do you look like a mexican

my sister is also dating a filipino (I don't approve of) and he looks like a beaner too

Read history dumbass.

There's a mexican that looks like Pacquiao. (Native Americans, Amerindians come from asia and some flips have that same blood)