Physical pain

What's the worst physical pain you've experienced?

Attached: earache.jpg (474x355, 21K)

blue balls

stepping on lego

I got stabbed by a gypsy once

When my umbilical cord got ripped out of my stomach and the fucking (((doctor))) gave me a circumcision

Attached: A N G E R Y D O G G O.jpg (480x360, 19K)

when i was a kid i tucked my entire body into a thin rectanglar cardboard box and it became wobbly and fell over but my hands were stuck so i couldnt do anything and whammed into the stone floor

dry benis shaft for 2 months

When my ex wife broke up with me I cut one of my ears off. Hurt like a bitch.

Is this you user?

Attached: 851px-Self-Portrait_(Van_Gogh_September_1889).jpg (851x1023, 208K)

i fell from the stairs because some dude pushed me off accidently and my right ankle was hurting like bad and i couldn't even walk
that was few years ago
it was hurting so bad that i was bedridden for few days till it became more bearable lole
thank god it wasn't anything worse

haha, how could he see what he was painting if he didnt have an ear?

I used to do this except my friends would push me down some stairs. It was fun but extremely dangerous
I know that pain, i've never broken any bones but i've sprained my foot a bunch of times

stairs?? was your head sticking out?

this
nasa lies

Glass in my foot

He still had his right ear, retard

Yep, this is the closest thing I found to what I did

Attached: IMG_5103.gif (285x285, 1.81M)

I was in a car accident. The car was a wreck, on its roof, and the engine was somewhere over me. The radiator cracked, and the fucking boiling fluid was dripping on me. Just drip after drip for like twenty minutes before I was pulled out of there. I had other injuries as well, but that's the sensation that sticks with me - just a drop of boiling coolant every second for what felt like forever.

Can't imagine being in that situation, glad you're alive. Where exactly was it dripping on you?

does that still bother you? sounds like potential ptsd shit

It got me worst on the arm and back of the shoulder, the burn scars themselves are hard to notice these days, but they were super obvious for a couple of years after it happened

I had nightmares for a while, and still get a little squeamish whenever I'm watching a film and someone catches fire, but apart from that I've more or less moved past it

I feel like I haven't gone through much pain. Nowadays I barely do anything too dangerous so I don't have as many accidents, but one of my worst pains was an earache where I was basically deaf in my left ear and had pulsating pain nonstop. It lasted about 5 or 4 months

Got kicked so hard in the balls I almost passed out once

Did the friendly noonga witch doctor tickle your gooch with a fish oil tablet to make it better?

No, but my buddies smuggled a bunch of hash brownies into the hospital for me - that helped

Hot

Chest surgery

I broke out with shingles on my face then had post-herpetic neuralgia (nerve pain) for over a year.

my waifu russia makes me worry

I got kicked in the balls so hard I did pass out

Burnt

Attached: IMG_2009.gif (500x281, 658K)

I broke my leg and busted my knee it wasn't the worse pain it was more the knowledge and fear of what i'd done and knowing that this was very bad the pain wasn't awful cause i went into shock pretty fast