Why aren't you a father yet?

Attached: tumblr_oqbekmpnUm1uyl0u7o5_1280.jpg (743x1114, 126K)

Because i got my cars and job to take care of

Because city life is (((expensive)))

Because I don't have a job or a car.

I'm antinatalist

because I am selfish and I see no reason to support someone else

Not done with my degeneracy years; it will be better for everyone if I get it out of my system

The costs and the anti male laws.

Because I don't have a job.

Attached: 418A5EC000000578-4616962-image-a-2_1497857437851.jpg (634x357, 16K)

no gf

Attached: 62DBE4F6-C37F-4AA6-9071-48D88304ADD9.png (728x728, 110K)

Tried, couldn't find a non-nutcase woman in the city. Sorry guys, I'll do something else.

My cock fires blanks. Low sperm count m8.

can't find virgin white qt

>I'm antinatalist
>german

God have mercy

CoD & Fortnite Server down at the same time ?

I am though

Because she won't let me

JewishEconomy.jpg

Because only a madman will have kids in this country.

Only 22

Because fuck parenthood, fuck women, fuck society, fuck the future and most importantly of all FUCK YOU.

Cus i'm poor

Neet
Live with parents
Never had a proper Job for more than 6 months
No social skills

>Only
Time's running out, mate.

Because I'm too busy building a business which my future ex-wife is destined to half of it away from me in the divorce.

2 kids wife house in counrty outside suburbia. Cars boat jetskis all paid in full cash double payments on mortgage to jew back the jews. Life is good bros help make americia great again knock up some bitch and raise a family of little bad asses to take over the world. The left is breeding an army of retards for the same reason.

Because the three women I got pregnant told me "it's the wrong time". too old now, sperm count fukt - thanks prochoicers

Because I hate kids so I got a vasectomy 4 years ago

omw miga

Attached: 1521485701001.jpg (720x641, 109K)

Ive got my degree ready
Im lying in bed
Smoked dank and realized im miserable
Its all over soon

Attached: 1529683997809.jpg (720x714, 60K)

im with this guy

Attached: 1525453779157.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Do I have to wear a cucked faggot pink shirt?

Attached: 1527143951613.jpg (609x640, 36K)

real men are secure enough in their masculinity to wear pink

Can’t find asian qt here.

Attached: 2CCDF0A3-036B-481D-B3BE-9823E01ECA05.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Real men aren't faggots who wear pink. Faggot!

>not having a pink polo like based nigger kanye

you disgust me

Stuck in a city full of coalburning roastie thots. Probably going to have to move to a rural area if I want to start a family.

22 is a miserable age to have kids.

I'm never getting married either

How can I stop being a depressed neet? Im handsome and I can get pussy but they all run away when they find out how weird I am and that I like anime

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

They run away from your insecurity about liking those things

Not in the mood to save the white race today, Pablo.

Muestra respeto a nuestro majestad.

I fucked around for my entire teens and twenties, thought I was clever, squandered potential and smoked weed. Had a long term relationship that I never really tried in, fell apart and I turned into a bigger piece of shit recluse. Realized after all this I would have been happier with a family and career.

I am and my wife left me like 3 months into her pregnancy and just fuggin vanished. She went from pol's dream girl, straight up pure goodness and love, to this I don't even know what, because again, ghosted me after stealing our baby. I haven't even met my baby girl because it costs as much as a house to fight for the right to see your own child but she sure as shit hit me up for child support soon as she could. It's the most fucked up thing aside from Jews that I've ever experienced. Please still do your duty and have children; I'm not here to try to scare any white men from making more white people. It just fuckng sucks and the whole system reeks of kikes. I am sure that family law in the US is just another facet of the white genocide. If I knew what I know now, 5 years ago, and the hell I'd go through, I don't know what I would have done, but fuck it sucks ass to be me. 18 years of being a living ATM paying for a child whose life I am completely uninvolved in, while I look like a monster and she gets to be a stronk wammin who don't need to no man (just his paycheck).
In my state less than 5% of custody cases even award partial custody to fathers. It's enough that I fantasize about creative ways to murder our attorney general, just because of all the evil he wreaks at the behest of kikes. Seriously this is one of the fronts we need to be fighting on the hardest. I don't even tell my friends about the details because it makes them scared to have kids. This is seriously more of a problem for our propagation than race mixing is. Something like 1/2 of all fathers are paying child support to some greedy fucking legally and culturally glorified kidnapper, and we're all supposed to just fucking bend over and accept the ass fucking.

it's only miserable because boomers fucked up the job market, housing market, and economy so that you have to slave away in your 20s if you even want a chance at owning a home

biologically it's the best time to have children. you want to be 50 when your son turns 15 and you can't even play basketball?

I think I might suffer from Autism. I can pretend to be normal for like weeks and many people like me but then muy essence starts coming out and girls run away. Maybe I,ll get philipino waifu, they put up with entrever for a passport

>18 years of being a living ATM paying for a child whose life I am completely uninvolved in,

Isn't it scary that whenever you get married or have a kid with a woman, you're literally putting your financial stability and your mental health at her mercy? Besides being a poorfag, what actual fucking incentive do i have to make a family at this point anymore? I mean especially with the rapid demographics change in Canada, I would hate my parents if they had brought me into a world where I was a hated minority. Sorry for all that you went through, that shit is so fucked man.

I saw a dude with like 6 kids today and I was actually jealous of him. When I was 22 I was all like 'fuck kids' and basically did drugs and ignored my girlfriend. nearly 30 now and desperately trying to get a job and beat back my depression and recalcitrance to meet a women

I can relate sort of, If I meet a new group of people I can usually make superficial friends, people seem to like me, find me funny. But I end up saying something racist because I secretly hate people being nice to me

I've yet to hug a girl i'm 24 halp

Kids are gross. Everybody around me has them, I’m good.

Because i don't have a well enough paying job, stable home, or wife.

There is no rush. I can wait until after the racewar.

Need more money. Aiming for 4/5 though. All for family

i'm in my early 20s and wish i was in my early 20s a decade ago before every single woman upped her average n-count by 10 due to dating apps and social media giving her constant attention

i will only marry a virgin because i decided to save myself a long time ago, turns out not that many make the same commitment and stay single lel

I'm making an offer on a home. Maybe I'll be a father this time next year.

allimony laws need to change. US has it the worse though jesus fuck. Just migrate to Poland or something and dont pay that bitch until she gives you the child.

its because i am social outcast, who stopped giving a damn long time ago

I encourage you my fellow outcasts to embrace the solitude and to avoid being fooled by roastie's psyop

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically .

>tfw aspie incel
>tfw no gf

Attached: feel1388144591695.jpg (356x333, 35K)

No available pussy to fill with my seed.

NICE...
t.old fag.
Women are actually crazy. They start sliding downhill about 22-23 then by 30 they go straight off the deep end and its all down hill from there.
OH YAH.. There is some ACTUAL biological imperatives that restructure female brains. ONCE they get pregnant they start to blindly HATE the sperm donor , pretty sure its to prevent the sperm donor from harming unborn child thru unnecessary mating. Then the crazy hate continues to prevent you from having the next kid to quick.

Canadians are such pussy faggots. Stop making excuses and kys nigger!!!!

Just hit them up on facebook and tell them:
>open bob
>show vegana

Off yourselves.

Because children are disgusting. And I like money.

roast detected

I will be next month. Any advice?

Having children is selfish. It also distracts one from the kingdom of Heaven and achieving Christhood.

becasue mike pence told me I couldn't legally cum

Didn't God tell us to reproduce as much as possible?

Jaweh told the Jews to reproduce as much as possible. Not the gentiles. Still to this day in orthodox jewish communities it is seen as a religious crime not to have lots of children.

Who is "us"? I'm not Noah. I didn't just survive a world flood.

Didn't know, thanks, now it really makes sense.
t.least religious country in Europe

What do you spend your money on?

desu maniacal fixation on reproducing is more appropriate for animals than for a human being. What distinguishes us from beast when we cannot refrain from lust? I believe that true humanity can only be achieved by creative effort and reason, something that animals lack.

I remember when this pasta first came out, I'll never understand the mentality of men who can't accept that women enjoy sex

We had a pregnancy scare, but we were actually really excited about it. Turned out to be a false alarm, but we decided to wait a year to save up a little more money, then start trying.

Attached: IMG_0120.jpg (480x456, 31K)

Because my GF has glocoma and she needs to go through certain laser operations so she can drop a certain medication that would kill the baby slowly in her womb. Further more she needs to drop another medication for high ocular pressure because it would turn her breast milk into baby poison. I think these are fair reasons.

> be me

Because if we fail the war my kids will probably race mix and I'd rather my genes die with me.

cause children are disgusting
also getting vasectomy asap

Attached: pregnanttrap.jpg (695x466, 68K)

/thread

Girlfriend isn't old enough.

No wamen, also i'm trying to save up enough money so I can live the comfy Varg lifestyle

Attached: 1435794953921.png (633x758, 29K)

No wife and no land yet.

Dude, it's really not that hard. I'm an aspie too. Women are really easy to pick up with the right know how. Also, stop being yourself, chicks, even though they claim to love it, actually really hate that, especially if you're autistic.
Instead be an idealized version of yourself.

that's also being yourself

Varg didn't have money, he's an ex-con immigrant to France living on welfare. Just commit a murder, break out of prison, then move to france.

Damn. You got me there. I don't fully know just be an alpha, I guess? Get some charisma training too. Remember that women are naturally wired to be attracted to status, in all its forms.

KYS and all your worthless children