>DON'T get shot
>be citizen of a wonderful country!

Attached: 0.jpg (912x905, 94K)

Something doesn't quite add up here

is it a shitpost?! i can't fucking tell

LOL

Attached: 9ab.jpg (603x614, 64K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: old meme lol.png (244x207, 11K)

>be citizen of a wonderful country!
disagree, everyone's a belligerent cunt, everything is too expensive and unemployment is ludicrously high

I get shot 4 times before breakfast. Ain't no thing. Shit, a bullet took a chunk out of my left ear while I was getting the mail today. Bullets are more common than mosquitoes here in the US. Why does everyone act like it's some big deal?

It's not a wonderful country but unemployment is the only real issue of those you listed. Really the main problems are political instability, mob violence, drug use, and immigration.

misread, talking about aus

Whoops, sorry.

>tfw no american citizenship

your gov's corruption is unstoppable too

Yeah, the US needs to be balkanized. New Dixie when?

Haha. That would be a 3rd world shithole in 5 years.

Everyone thinks this but it's just propaganda and memes tbqh. GA, SC, FL, AL, TX, TN, LN, etc are all really succesful states, and are only held back by corrupt government (which would be hopefully flushed out by the secession) and welfare dumps

I'm pretty sure all of those states take more money from the gov than they give though

Don't all states? These have very healthy economies, and I'd hope that the needless tie to the federal government can be severed. Not like we couldn't support ourselves.

No. 15 states have the opportunity to be financially independent (all the ones that are below $1 in pic related). Most of the southern states are the most financially dependent, with Florida receiving $4.50 for every dollar it gets from the gov. No southern state can be financially independent, except for perhaps Georgia.

Attached: 966724856.jpg (570x760, 74K)

for every dollar it gives the gov.*

Ok so now tell me: What would you lose from letting the southern states secede?

Oil refining capacity on the one hand; a whole lot of bible banging Fox News zombies on the other. I'm torn.

You sound very politically disparate to me. Having us each be better represented would undoubtedly be better even if it has a small cost, yes...?

Nothing, because I don't live in a southern state. However, letting the southern states secede would be a very bad idea, unless the South could somehow catch a huge industry and become fully autonomous.
And besides, it's literally illegal for states to secede, and you'd be fighting a 7v44 war.
Remember last time the South tried to secede?

It's illegal for states to secede via war*
It was never disqualified via diplomatic means

And nonetheless, it's not exactly often a nation will let its subjects go without intervention. If an independent neighbor of yours suddenly stopped being as prosperous, then it's their problem, especially with the south's views on immigration. It's a risk for better representation, which is what all democracies need. Right?

Because then it'll become our problem. You know how bad it would look to the rest of the world if we let a neighboring brand-new country turn into a utter shithole? And besides, a secession would cause an immigration crisis the likes the U.S has never seen before.

Based

I don't see how. Look, I'm a southerner. I want my nation to be, well, free. I feel like we just have a metric ton of people trying to keep their grimy fingers on us. Our culture and identity is being eroded, literally as we speak. I don't care if MY nation becomes a 3rd-world nation so long as it retains its identity. I don't think it would devolve, of course. In any case, we would need to deport some of the immigrants and transplants anyway. Why not take back some of the carpetbaggers? pic related.

Attached: transplants.png (1014x1209, 128K)

ah yeah the rich culture of wanking itself over a 150 years war and nothing else

South is a joke lmao

Attached: 1507521552982.jpg (800x731, 458K)

i dont get it

You haven't been there and your only experience of the culture is the stereotype. Please don't disrespect what you don't understand. It just makes you look ignorant.