Hiya Jow Forums! How's your day been/going?

Hiya Jow Forums! How's your day been/going?

Attached: 1509914677770.gif (354x369, 14K)

Lonely as per usual

I played Fallout 4 a lot again, pretty good 2bh. On my third character.

Accept incoming file?
Yes:
No: X

wow you really are gay not even hugging your bro

one of the threads supporting my left shoulder dissolved

I woke up it's a good start

jesus christ Todd, can you stop please?

hugging is gay

haven't slept in 2 days

Aw, well, we're here for you, user!

Cool! Do you like Fallout 76?

He вoлнyйcя, Russiabro. There's always new chances for new threads :)

So far so good, that's nice :)

You should get some sleep then, aussiebro. You wouldn't regret it

Bretty good, Bummy. Although I didn't really do anything.

Doing good, not nearly as many gayposters as there were previously, so I’m glad.

Its actually a good thing, now I can move my arm fully with no limitations.

>Do you like Fallout 76?
You know, I don't know, I'm apprehensive about it but I feel like I'm still going to enjoy it once I get it.

I think it's just a lull PD. There are a bunch of Canadians gayposting right now and all the european gayposters are asleep.

>right now
Link to a thread so I can assess the damage.

Thank you.

Maintaining my cap to paradise yo

Attached: 1530122854112.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Ah, I'm not bum. Forgot my name lol

Well, it's good that you're doing good.

Хopoшo!

Country Roads, take me home
to the place, where I belong~
West Virginia! Mountain Mama
Take me home, country roads~

Canadian treachery is afoot.
Just kidding man, how was your day?

Ah whoops, got you mixed up cause he uses that sending hug gif too. How have you been Friendly Americanon? I don't see you on here too often.

I used to be active here a lot, but I've been busy recently with my hobby/obsession of learning languages lol

I'm gonna come back though, so I'll be poking around a lot more often! :)

That's a nice hobby. What languages are you learning?

Lol fug ID

I just purchased an English-Guarani dictionary for $14.95 (12,93€ for my European friends) on Amazon, and for being English-Guarani
(Spanish-Guarani dictionaries are more in-depth, but way more expensive)
and having over 7,000 words, it is actually really helpful! I'm learning a bit of Guarani and Wolof because I'm debating whether to go to the Peace Corps (Cuerpo de Paz en español, et Corps de la Paix en français) to go to either Paraguay or Senegal (needing to speak Spanish for Paraguay, and French for Senegal).

Learning languages is fun, and even if you think "oh, I'm bad at languages", don't get discouraged! Everyone starts out somewhere d(>u

The KING of Binland is found
ring the bells
send forth the riders
nonny nonny

Pretty cool, I've never heard of Guarani or Wolof but they sound interesting. How many languages do you know already?

Guarani is one of two of the official languages of Paraguay (besides Spanish), and Wolof is one of two of the official languages of Senegal (besides French).

I know a whole lot of them, too many to name lol. I've been studying languages and culture since I was a young boy.

Man it must take a lot to memorize all of them. Only thing I know other than English is a little Spanish that I'm learning in class.

Not really, in my opinion. Want some tips for learning a language (regardless of what it is)?

Sure why not.

These tips worked for me, but they might or might not work for you. Different strategies for different people, you know?

1) Take some sticky notes and label things you see every day with the word in your target language.
2) Try to immerse yourself in the language as much as possible. This is the biggest one.
3) If possible, try to watch things on YouTube with [insert language] subtitles (if applicable), and try reading newspapers in your target language (pick out words, and use context clues to infer them)
4) Everyone makes mistakes, so don't be discouraged.
5) Try to use your target language as much as possible. On the internet, with friends, etc.
6) Make friends with people who speak the language and try to speak with them in your target language as much as possible. If there aren't any people around you, try using the internet!
7) Make a daily routine, say 10 minutes a day studying your target language, for example.
8) Writing your notes helps you remember them better.
9) Stay motivated, and have the most fun you can!

This next step is optional, but travel! If you travel and use your newfound language skills, people will be impressed and happy that you're trying to learn about their culture, language, and way of life :)

oh, forgot one

Don't just use one thing for learning a language, use many different programs, books, etc. You could learn much faster that way, or new topics entirely that aren't offered in one thing

Wow, thanks so much! I'll definitely try some of these out.
I'm gonna be going to bed now. Buenas noches, amigo :)

Buenas noches, amigo. Espero que te ayude :)

I'm gonna go to sleep too. Good night everyone :3

My days going pretty fine I guess. It was boring and I should’ve called gf but didn’t. It was hot and that kinda sucked. Need to go to sleep soon cause I got work in the morning.

woke up at 1:00 PM

End of school term!
Holidays yay!

Attached: YAY.jpg (637x800, 199K)

I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN DAYS