Might go 2 months in jail for cocaine possession

Might go 2 months in jail for cocaine possession.

Attached: tezt7xo1_1280.jpg (660x692, 53K)

Just take all the cocaine. If you don't have any left what they can't prove you had it

cool story bro

I was already caught with 4 grams of coke and some guy sniffed me out and said I sold him a gram. It's over.

Just because he said you sold him doesn't make it true.

Better take the rest of your supply and go out like the apex predator you are.

dumb frogposter

I was still caught with 4 grams. It was 6 months ago and court procedure takes long. I was called and my final hearing is in 3 weeks. They told me it's usually 3000 euros fine for such possession or 2 months in jail. If they add the drugs selling it might go up even more.

kosovo felcomes you

This is what happens when you destroy Yugoslavia

i wish my brother didnt do drugs
it's unironically degenerate

its okay marko it happenes to the best of us
You could always break out

crazy

that's what happens when you are a fucking retard

I just beat my 3rd DUI charge that would have put me away for 1-2 years.

Attached: nintendodsass.jpg (720x946, 50K)

How did you beat it?

Basically the officer didn't have reasonable suspicion to arrest me. I was told by my defense attorney that they did and I should accept a lighter sentence for a guilty plea, but I decided to proceed to court and take that risk. I was pulled over for failure to signal on a right turn at a stop-sign and I had dried blood on my hands which was attributed to using veins in my hands to shoot heroin. There was no way that the officer could've known why the blood was on my hands and it was evident that it was my blood and failure to signal alone is no reason to assume intoxication so the judge ruled I should've never been taken in to begin with. They drew my blood and had the blood as evidence, but because my arrest was illegal they weren't allowed to use that against me.

Ak stvarno ne želiš ić, skrivaj se i čekaj da ode u zastaru.

Attached: 145b70.jpg (300x225, 22K)

God bless the lands of Freedom

just flee the country lol

Just thank God you aren't getting shot for it

Does heroin even impair driving?
also in my state no one signals not even cops

>Does heroin even impair driving?
lil bit
>t. former morphine addict

that's not how you use greentext newfriend

It does but all depends on the dose you take. I was a pretty big addict at the time and scraping by on pennies, so any amount that I might have had in my system would nowhere be enough to impair my ability to drive. If anything it would've just been enough to make it so I wasn't sweating, vomiting and shitting my pants, which would be a bigger impairment to my ability to drive. With a heavier dose you'd be prone to nodding out at the wheel, basically the equivalent of falling asleep. Even with no tolerance, if you don't use all that much you'll just feel an uplift in your mood, physical comfort throughout your entire body and an overall sense of well-being. That's why people get addicted to it so quickly, it doesn't make you see things, think crazy thoughts, tweak out or anything, it just makes you feel like people should feel all the time. Then when you're no longer high you feel dull and realize how uncomfortable things like sitting in a chair can be.

id just kill myself to void prison desu

damn dude you lucked out they usually go twice as hard on you if you dont take the plea