What happened to modern man's jaw?

What happened to modern man's jaw?

Attached: 6m3v3yU.jpg (640x885, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8d5awyc_ZQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time a person with slightly less than average eyesight breeds, they are destroying the human eye. Every time a person with misaligned teeth breeds, they are destroying the human jaw. Any time a person with low IQ breeds; any time someone outbreeds, inbreeds; or any person with a genetic disease breeds, they are destroying the gene pool.

Add this up over thousands of years of civilization removing mankind from the natural cycle, and see what you end up with. Eugenics was the only hope for a better future, but alas, humans are already too stupid to control their own evolution and are now destined to become a race of retarded, blind, deaf slugs that can only survive due to a reliance on technology.

posture and diet

Attached: wdas.png (1097x768, 371K)

Rate my jaw

Attached: IMG_20180626_112008.jpg (1944x2592, 1.39M)

stop mouth breathinn

I don't know, I still have one

Pubic hair goes to scrotum not chin

Jews. Notice how the nose gets longer and more hooked at the same time.

Ill give ya a 3/5 not chad but a whole lot better than OP pic.

My jaw is strong and defined, maybe you shouldn't cherry pick so hard

Damn son. Shave those wisps

cut your hair fuckhead

100% Asian

u just jellly that im white

Mouth breathing

Your post is the definition of cherrypicking. You =/= everyone

This!

It's all Posture and Diet. Eat hard food and close your mouth and you will have a beautiful square jaw with a forward grown maxilla. If you are older than 9 and haven't been doing this, then I got some bad news for you.

I am Jew and my jaw is pretty good I think

Mouth breathing and soft processed foods. You need to struggle to build strength. youtube.com/watch?v=8d5awyc_ZQ8

Attached: Build the infrastructure.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Yeah clean shave that shit on your face.
Longhaired faggot here except I'm rocking a 2.5 foot braid.
Keep the hair, shave the face.
Good jawline though. You look like a dude I'd hang out with and shoot the shit.

> If you are older than 9 and haven't been doing this, then I got some bad news for you.

Not necessarily. At adult age change just becomes slower.

Attached: egegeg.png (1122x536, 1.27M)

>Longhaired faggot here except I'm rocking a 2.5 foot braid.

well im sure you are a faggot

Well that's true, but I was referring to OP's pic. That guy is pretty much doomed.

Mouth breathing, the guy on the pic had a rodent in his room he was allergic too, so he started mouth breathing.

Pic related.

Attached: mouthbreather.jpg (600x250, 89K)

You sound like someone I wouldn't want to be around

looks like a jew to me.

>You look like a dude I'd hang out with and shoot the shit.

Attached: 1529544961570.jpg (250x229, 8K)

mouth breathing

shave your fucking beard, if you can't grow hair above your jaw line, into like a lumberjack, you look like a giantic faggot

Kid on the right looks like mouth breather

rate my jew.

it is not genetic, it is mouth breathing. Mouth breathing deforms your skull, it lets your maxilla sink into your head, giving you the appearance of a hooked nosed person.

>dark hair/eyes
>white

Laughed out loud in the catalog. Only went to high school with 1 person like this, a girl named Lindsay no chinsey. She married a terminally ill classmate and cucked him.

My jaws goes a bit to the left. Reason? I slept the whole life on the left side. There you go.

I would argue that the reason for involuntary mouth breathing IS genetic. I have seen twin babies with different breathing patterns, one is mouth breathing at sleep and the one other isn't.

I can be due to allergy, for instance.

he is swollen from poor diet.

Reddit is over there Finland. We're all faggots here. You need to lurkmoar. You guys seriously need to get your shit together and at least have a list of terms of endearment we've been using for over a decade.
Awww come on Nigel.
Lindsay no chinsey.....I seriously just fucking lost it.

With a haircut you could look better tbqf. Not a bad chin, but my wife has a more high t chin than that. Def don't breed with a low t woman or you will curse your male heirs for generations.

ahh I see Jewyness is a result of mouth breathing leading to deformity. science bro.

I don't know but I know it can be fixed

Attached: 1513399230557.png (780x518, 466K)

there's a problem with this the grandfather has a beard so you can't judge his jaw properly and the boy and father look close enough that it could just be the jaw changing during puberty

you dont need a strong jaw to slurp some delicous tasty and healthy tofu!! !

The tongue posture jew too, remember that one

Attached: kiera-natalie.jpg (675x398, 37K)

Survival of the fittest. People with bad eye sight can be very succesful and perfectly healthy individuals can become white trash.

nice morph

seen it many times before

A guy from my street has an excellent eyesight, but he's dumb af

because boomers dont take their fucking kids to the dentist while young to get braces to align their teeth

whats your data on weak chins and jaws being more common now?
dont come at me with this vague bullshit faggot

Japanon, jaws can be developed through exercise, healthy eating, and activating the muscles of the jaw. The degenerate you have posted most likely wastes his life away in front of a computer and has never done any kind of physical activity. If this is you, then you must do what you hate and push yourself. There are specific jaw exercises that you can do to activate the muscles in your face. YouTube is a good source but I suggest pasting the link you find to hooktube to avoid supporting JewTube

Attached: 78B1CB1A-B602-4F3A-99FA-88842C18F6B9.jpg (667x480, 197K)

This is where I failed. I'm now way over 18 and must pay a fortune for the braces.

me on the right but white and a better nose

Jews with prognathism are worse than s o y jaws.
It's better to have a weak jaw than a jaw that sticks out. That's major problems

I have a normal jaw and if I'd lose 5-10 pounds it'd be really defined

90% of Dutch ppl have normal/defined jaws though

Dutch people are really naturally attractive, but the language tho....

I think people with inverted jaws like that are disgusting, chinlets

Some dumb mother fucker on here posted its survival of the fittest....no, that train left and you missed the ride.

A side effect from being stunned all the time from all the pot they are smoking.

I thought the dutch were supposed to be in shape, watched their navy in action recently and they have more obese people in uniform than the US does, and I mean by a long shot, not just a little. Pretty ugly looking to me

How can no-one have commented on that stupid fucking thing in your ears? Earrings are already a no-no for men, weird earrings like these are even way more retarded and for left wing hipsters and hippies.

Hm, dunno brah, I lived in the Netherlands, a lot of the women are 6'2, blonde, blue eyed, the guys are fucking 6'6. Perfect bone structure etc etc. Not all of them ofc, but in high percentage of the population.

The language though... oh my god, sounds like they are choking all the time...

is beautiful

Ik spreek een beetje Nederlands

>russian
>50% mongol genes
>white

Attached: 83.png (276x280, 195K)

>What happened to modern mutt's jaw?
FTFY

It does seem to be more of an American thing desu. I don't see it as often in Europeans, but this is anecdotal. Would be interesting to see an actual study on it.