Living in a poor country

What is daily life like in a country that's not super poor, like sub-Saharan African countries, but not rich either?

I'm talking countries like Mexico, Russia, Hungary, Moldova, Thailand and such.

What struggles do you face? Do you make just enough to be able to pay the bills? Do you have to compromise on what food you can buy?

It still looks like people in these countries can still afford entertainment, i.e a computer to shitpost on, so I'm really curious in finding out what economic struggles people from countries like the ones mentioned above face.

Attached: mexico.jpg (1200x798, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n4bcedsmcx6tbpoo.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What struggles do you face?
Other poles are disgusting human garbage
>Do you make just enough to be able to pay the bills?
yeah
>Do you have to compromise on what food you can buy?
no

It's shit

how about you go to one and find out

well its okay unless you are lazy fag if you are then you fucked, also pleaso lets be without political shit mkay?

A typical communist narrative

I've been to several. People seem to go to work and live their life like they do here. People chilling at bars, at cafés, at clubs, sitting in parks with a bottle of wine, carrying a newly-bought TV etc. That's why I made this thread, because I want to know how these economic struggles show up.

I mean, it sucks
We all know how the situation is here so I ain't gonna talk about that
But look man, not everyone is poor. We are a fuxking huge coubtry with a lot of people. And trust me, a lot of people live a pretty nice life.
Cities maybe ain't that nice as in the first world, but still there are many people that are privileged and rich that live in peaceful parts of the country

Poland has a higher HDI than Portugal. Not poor.

Russia has a higher HDI than Romania. Not poor.

A lot of wasted time in useless bureocracy, diminished buying power, must be always aware to be not scamed because people here work to be pro in that, must develop social skill and social circle to have good jobs sometimes even if well educated.

No NEETbux. Dirty rivers. Corrupt government . Bad roads

It's not good user. There's gangsters everywhere looking to rape you than shot you. You can't go on the highways or you might get shot by the local gangs. There are fat obese people everywhere that are eating themselves to death. The government doesn't have enough money to pay yearly wages anymore. People are fleeing to different countries because it's getting so unstable.

India is not a poor country

i don't face anything cause i don't leave the house. but generally speaking, extreme levels of bureaucracy has to be the worst.

DESIGNATED

there's also the whole caste system. Don't you dare tell me your country doesn't meet OP's description

Safety wise, it's actually safe to walk around, you won't get rapped or kidnapped, at most you'll get pickpocketed.
It's fairly easy to get jobs over the minium wage, and if you don't have a fucking dozen kids like some people do then you are actually gonna get some nice savings that will allow you to buy things like a tv, a computer or trips to Argentina and southern Chile. Electronics are really cheap in Chile compared to other neighbouring countries, it is even a common practice for Argentinians to come and buy tv's and cellphones because of how much cheaper they are.
The thing is the health and education are really bad if you aren't willing/can't pay but it isn't really that hard to pay for the common health problems and schools. If you get cancer and you are poor you die lol. The other big problem is that important infrastructural upgrades only occur within the most important cities, only 3 chilean cities have subway even though atleast 6 have enough population to justify one. The same happens with high end jobs and shit like that, everything is way to capital-centered.
But i'm still fairly happy with how things are going here, there is a lot of road connections and people are quite friendly

Do not forget you never ever actually chill outside of home. Always afraid of robberies. Also, having anything good is a guarantee you'll be a victim of kidnapping, more robbering and automatically all your neighbors will hate you, specially on lower middle-class/ghetto neighborhood, because almost everyone here is envious, victimist and buttblasted about others success.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530118968624.jpg (631x622, 342K)

It is fun if you are not a fucking gay.

On the urban areas are the "easy" parts of the country.
Everything else is desert-like poorness.

Education is the most basic thing you need to have a decent life. If you drop out (and don't have a second plan) or something like that, you're most likely to live in the street.

I don't think ( or don't know of ) there's some economical support for NEETs.

Usually you don't make enough money to have a decent living until you finish university, or have a postgraduate.

Like every city on the world there are the rich and poor zones. But it's Ok, at some degree.
It isn't recommended to walk around in the middle of the night in neither of them, because of high crime rates.

it sucks

Slovak user here(mostly use hungarian but speak both).
I would say it's okay, but let me elaborate:
-government is corrupt as hell, but it wouldnt be a problem if they did something. They don't. Our healthcare is okay but needs more funding.(healthcare is free for you if you work, because that minimal amount is detracted from your wage). Schools are free, even universities, but lower education is seriously underfunded. (Still you can get far if you study hard, which most people do not do at all and then they blame it on the shitty school system).
-taxes are around 19% which is kinda okay but it goes to fucking feeding the gypsies and other shit which the country would do well without.

And this is where my first major complaint comes from: people abusing the social net and gypsies getting free housing and aid from the country. It's not like the law doesn't forbid it, because you have to work for at least 2 years to get government unemployment aid. But they get some diagnosis from a doctor and POOF, they have disabilities on paper(most doctors don't wanna deal with gipsies so theyrather diagnose them falsely than to risk drama). Don't get me wrong, lotsa whites abuse this too, but people stay silent about it, and mostly the complaints never go too far...

-It's not hard to find work here, shitty work that is which gets you shitty pay that is. Most people here complain about shitty pay, but they refuse to get a better paying job, which ofc would require a minimal amount of research to get. So it's like a self fulfilling prophecy. This is why most people here are lower working class working for minimum wage, and this is why companies get away with paying minimum wage.
-Security-wise it's pretty cool if oyu know which places to visit and which don't. Drugs and the maffia go around, but nothing really major. Again, depends on where you go to.

And now we get to the money side of things. If you earn under 1k€s you can get fucked. I don't know how people can live with as many debt as they do here(refer to the part when i wrote that most people make minimum wage). You want a house/apartment? take out a loan, You want a car? Loan. Said car broke down? Loan. I can consider myself lucky, because even if i dropped out of college, i learned 4 languages while in school(hungarian/slovak were mandatory and german or english are optional - still took both). If you're dedicated to bettering yourself and getting better and better jobs continuously, then you can make it, even in this hellhole of a place

As i said before, it's not that we live in a shitty place, it's that we make it one ourselves. It's not like you can't run for office here, and it's not like you have to be in a minimum wage workplace. It's not like companies here have to get shut down, because everything gets sold away for foreign investors who come here to take advantage of cheap labor.
This country has it all: natural resources, pre established and rich agriculture/industry. The people/government are just too goddamn lazy to get off their asses and do something productive. We could be a nice secular state who can produce everything, and be great at exporting goods instead of having to buy brazilian chicken at a fucking supermarket.

Goddamn i went on a really long rant, dassit. (i could write more but i would seem too autistic, talking seriously on a shitposting board)

(nevermind the german flag, i'm using proxies)

Attached: Snímka.png (624x604, 614K)

oh so im not good enough for an interview well fuck you too

Attached: 055aae0ad46dc26328aae95474085f98.jpg (500x378, 38K)

it's okay, but you don't really get a lot of money to spend on entertainment

Psychoactive substance market & assisted asphyxiation Discord: VNBKekj

© 2018 SGAP Holdings LLC ↈ

n4bcedsmcx6tbpoo.onion