Saw this on some girl’s Instagram story who’s into horoscopes and shit. Is this bait? Nobody can be this dumb

Saw this on some girl’s Instagram story who’s into horoscopes and shit. Is this bait? Nobody can be this dumb.

Attached: 3FB27308-6B3B-4AB5-A721-6A5F8C5B33DA.jpg (1242x479, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F89-MOy7Xfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>speaks like a nog

nah shes serious

Its not as stupid as it sounds. She probably suffers from a public school education is all. Truth is there may be something to it, sort of...

I can literally feel when its a full moon.
I can't sleep for shit when it happens.

>You're a dumb faggot and you'll find a penny today because i said so.
>t. bunch of fucking stars billions of light years away

Women are made of stupid i don't know why you expect them to believe in anything that isn't dumb.

>ya'll

It was a screenshot of a twitter post. She’s white as snow.

Well it is true, but like that other user said talks like a nig. Obviously not dating material.

>Is this bait?
No.
>Nobody can be this dumb.
You'd be surprised, user.

why is this on Jow Forums

What's funny is that humans have some biological rythms related(in terms of time-frame)to tides and that's because we likely share some ancestor that was a marine organism which was affected by the rythm of tides.

Obviously the moon itself doesn't affect human beings

>Jow Forums doesnt know gravity exists
Yes the moon effects humans.

But it has nothing to do with the composition of humans. The moon’s gravity affects everything, the tides are just a noticeable effect. The gravity of the pencil on my desk affects me, too.

It's kind of stupid, because she specifies water and it doesn't matter if it's water or not. The mass counts. Still, the influence is negligible.

It's called being a luna-sexual. Some of us are more sensitive to the gravitational pull of the moon. Fuck off with your ignorant bullshit.

Yo, check out this theory my /b/ros. The moon lights up the night, so perhaps humans have evolved to be mote alert as the moon gets more full. Predators/other tribes would be more able to see people in moonlight, and so people have evolved this instinct to stay alive.

just ask a paramedic about full moons

>Predators/other tribes would be more able to see people in moonlight, and so people have evolved this instinct to stay alive.

Could be the opposite, because if it applies to the other tribes, it also applied to your tribe

>Affects oceans
>Doesn't affect lakes
Tell me, what's closer to human scale, an ocean or a lake?

#
#
Oh

Attached: 720DEFBD-63D9-4A57-A039-58E276083CD5.jpg (750x488, 138K)

>Nobody can be this dumb.
her ass was under the affects of the moon. obviously

>/b/ros
Fuck off.

And you're saying we evolved to use our fucking eyes. What a fucking revelation you cunt

>he unironically believes in evolution
Wew lad...

The moon makes women's vaginas bleed.

slide thread, or bait thread, or just a dumbass making a dumb thread

Don't culturally appropriate Americans

Besides goofy grammar... what’s the problem? The moon is also strong enough to cause tides in wells and aquifers... well tides cause burnt out pumps.

Even a man who is pure of heart
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the winter moon is bright...

I just want enough money so I can buy an Island nation and built a nuke that could blow up the moon. Then I can force the kikes to stop white genocide or else I will fuck everything up

You'd have to be a lunatic not to believe the moon affects people

youtube.com/watch?v=F89-MOy7Xfg

Their understanding of these things is very rudimentary, but everything in the universe is connected electrically and magnetically. The moon passes through the Earth's magnetic tail when it's full, which can cause dust storms on the moon, which has no atmosphere. Same thing happens to Mars, which results in global dust storms, and dust devils a dozen miles tall.

But the moon doesn't change only the light reflected

You are not american enough to write this

kek
fucking retard

Attached: 1492731404793.jpg (700x714, 84K)

have you ever seen homeless people on a full moon, they go nuts. She sounds like an idiot nog, but I think the moon does effect equilibrium in our inner ears

One of you electric universe faggots.

I'm an amateur astronomer. If there were dust storms on the moon every full moon, I'd see it.

Why is it that all those people who make grand claims about the structure of the universe can't even be fucking arsed to actually just look at the shit they're talking about?
It's like someone from Wyoming saying that the ocean is purple

Fuck you AND the moon

Attached: wrong-with-the-world.jpg (1110x746, 198K)

Never said every full moon.
You fancy yourself some sort of smart nigger, dontcha?

just send all niggers to the dark side of the moon

shut the fuck up furfag

Attached: turria turpaan.jpg (734x540, 70K)