Why are niggers so confident?

All the long history we have of making them our bitches, why do they still carry themselves with such confidence? Why aren't they timid like Asians. It grinds my gears whenever a black looks me in my eyes.

Attached: gvgnmbmn.jpg (294x171, 7K)

They’ve been told their entire life that they wuz kangz, and that they’re only in the low societal position that they are because of whites.

worry about boosting your own confidence instead of trying to drag down others.

Attached: 1528597851548 (1).jpg (640x928, 578K)

Most Asians aren't that timid, maybe Japanese and Koreans are but that's about it. Also niggers have always lived so harsh lives that you had to be quite strong to survive.

Whites made them feel like they owe them something. And these niggers believe that world owes them something...
Also, super big dicks. Dick confidence.

bcz as blacks we understand how society views us, yet we overcome so much hardship. thats real confidence whitey

Low IQ

I don't think that's it. Most blacks aren't we wuzzers.Ever heard of Jack Johnson the boxer? Even back then before the Kangz crowd nogs were arrogant.There must be some other reason.

overcome what hardship?

niggers can't even into feeding their children or parenthood. LOL

>confident
they can smell insecurity
You ever been to jail

they're not , there's massive insecurity and overcompensation over the general lack of achievements by blacks .

thats why they over-praise every tiny achievement that would be trivial to any other group.

Attached: 1529827123699.jpg (450x437, 87K)

Its called masculinity. When you have swagger, a big dick, and know you can beat most white men in a fist fight you're not exactly intimidated by them. Its probably how a white chad feels around asian "men". Also, they have a "don't give a fuck" mentality which is also alpha.

some blacks missing frontal lobe.
and their brains are slightly different/smoother
so are womens brains.. less folds and shit.

Attached: gin.jpg (763x441, 67K)

/thread

underrated

Because we have plenty to be proud of, unlike some other races.
Black mother fucking power.

Attached: ;eavescientologytome.jpg (2780x1321, 1.63M)

The joys of lacking abstract thought or introspection

High levels of testosterone.

Pretty much the main reason. The wildlife of Africa is probably the most deadly on Earth so they were biologically hardwired to be tough, confident, and intimidating rather than compassionate and intelligent, 2 traits they didn't really need all that much to survive.

Attached: nigger.png (485x443, 38K)

As a black man, it's because I know that I'm like 20 i.q. points lower than any of you whties, and yet I get all the gibs that I'll ever need to survive, fuck, smoke weed everyday, and spread even more niggers into this world.
I wave the head of muh dik, and stupid cunts take it.

Your grand-children will be niggers. Stupid, violent, halfway to living in mud huts niggers. All the accomplishments of everything you ever were nor ever will be, every second of your entire family line, will come to nothing. Welcome to Niggerworld, stupid cracker. We're going back to the jungles. All while I'm better off. I be taking in that white dna spurting in that pussy.
Thank you for letting me be your pet. Us niggers are taking over. Won't be no utopia neither. Just be like Brazil. Jungle 2.0

because the are niggers
they are too stupid to know how stupid they are

Confidence is inversely correlated with intelligence. Ever heard of "analysis paralysis"? Ever seen a dog be unsure of itself when it's humping your leg?

>Your grand-children will be niggers

I know you're just a white guy LARPing, but it's still funny that lefties actually believe this

This right here. Much of what a nigger will do is a shit test. If you're white and you show them that you're not going to put up with their shit they immediately back down and say something like "I was just playin bruh." It's all a play for power.

The real question is why have white people become such pussies lately if we have been dominating them all of history?

White guys and asians are way too neurotic. That's why you're "stiff" around women and can't dance. You're thinking too much, being too critical, overthinking what you should say next in a conversation. Its a huge turn off for women.

Oh no you forgot your meme flag with your bait, what a shame, now your HAPA buddies on plebbit won't be able to give you upvotes :(

Attached: 1501853454748.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

Higher testosterone levels, superior genetics and things like that.

They literally invented a term for blacks accomplishing normal things.

#blackexcellence

lmao thumbnail looked like a cheesesteak

>niggers so confident
You dumb cuck, learn what lack of self awareness means.

Attached: niggers (2).jpg (661x1027, 134K)

they lack the IQ for objective assessment of their abilities

It's called being masculine, you should try it some time, pussy. Though keep in mind, most blacks are fake confident, they're puffing themselves up.

if they are so confident
why does it only take the word 'nigger' to see them meltdown?

No enough racism.

I found this out the only time I was about to be mugged by three black guys outside my high school... they grabbed me by the collar, but I just said "I don't have any fucking money for you", so they kind of smirked and walked away. They're only dangerous in packs, and even then not always

stop being so fucking beta

>Why aren't they timi.....

Attached: vietbong2.jpg (500x606, 236K)

why did they take all their clothes off?

If properly utilized, having a mind like that is a huge plus for someone's life.

I think all they need to feel confident is some nice clothes and shoes and some bling. They're superficial. Not much going on upstairs, you know?

Drinking each other piss.

which is essentially a good thing considering the state their society in , just dont mistake overcompensation for insecurity for genuine confidence .

Timidness is something only intelligent people can feel.

Because they're idiots

theyre high testosterone BBC wielding sex gods

lack of self awareness. it just comes with lower IQ.

Because they are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Attached: ra.png (1659x922, 121K)

Because they are niggers.

Attached: 1390599075140.jpg (729x478, 52K)

Ignorance is bliss, it also creates confidence. The less you know about a situation, that can make some people more comfortable to take action. But that only implies for hierarchies with relatively little complexity that are largely controlled by confidence. This is why you don't see many far fewer confident black entrepreneurs or professionals. Nearly every single one is far more conservative.

Lmao

They work out, you don’t.

>cannibalism
>no
>Asians

High intelligence>>>high insight>>>self doubt>>>lower confidence

Low intelligence>>>lack of foresight and self-awareness>>>high cofidence

Ignorance is bliss.

Yeah man thinking about anything is a huge turn off like what the fuck just be braindead and shake your ass am i rite

I have a question for whites. Do you ever feel intimidated around asian men? How about if there is a group of hot girls around, and its you and another asian guy? Do you feel like he can steal the attention around those girls? Probably not, that's how blacks feel around 99% of white "men".

White lack of competence is an astute acknowledgement of lacking strength and financial stability, based on the father figure we looked up too's traits. Black men are raised by s single women who are repeatedly fucked by random dudes, these random dudes don't have to be functional, they just have to be confident

Attached: Dunning Kruger Chart.jpg (639x470, 22K)

We have jobs.

they get a free pass for acting obnoxious

Kill yourself you autist
I don't feel intimidated around anybody why the fuck would I
Now back to africa with you, nigger.

Honestly, blacks have the most sensitive ego's of any race on the planet. Hence the over-compensating bling culture and the utter disdain they have for anyone that has more materialistic possessions than they do. It's the most basic form of tribalism.

Attached: 1523994222341.png (396x385, 62K)

Predator nigs. They have teenage black baby mamas and now they prey on innocent white women. Should've euthanized you all in 1864.

It's a front.

>Most Asians aren't that timid, maybe Japanese and Koreans are but that's about it. Also niggers have always lived so harsh lives that you had to be quite strong to survive.
Yeah it must suck being giving a free pass to everything in life. Getting accepted to whatever university you want, never called racist because being racist while black isn't a thing, having cuckolds like you puff up niggers by telling them how big their dicks are, kike sports team owners drafting them to play nigger ball, and on and on.

Dunning-Kruger Effect

Thank you, Seinfeld.

Oh no, don't mind me, I'll just czech my own digits . . .

We already established that there is a discrepancy between what a nigger thinks and the reality surrounding him.

>Its called masculinity. When you have swagger, a big dick, and know you can beat most white men in a fist fight you're not exactly intimidated by them. Its probably how a white chad feels around asian "men". Also, they have a "don't give a fuck" mentality which is also alpha.

Attached: 1337025573990.jpg (405x180, 19K)

>comparing African wildlife to humans
Do you even biology?

Ignorance is bliss, my friendo.

Retard

>white guy on SSDI LARPing as a nigger while suffering from Autism detected.

They lack self-awareness.

Autism

w-wait a second, the jews told me all black people have mammoth sized penises...

>a nigger thinks
lmao

Obviously. That’s why they work out all day. But working out builds confidence. They’re also too dumb to realize that they’re dumb.

you can do both

Why do niggers like bling-bling? It's all a female-like, attention whoring, shallow thing. They are a very feminine race.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: uDaqCNo.jpg (1536x2319, 777K)

Yay confidence.

Attached: images[1].jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: Gb8KGRr.jpg (546x460, 54K)

Attached: 8YGQexm.png (640x691, 502K)

Attached: iIznNB9.jpg (683x690, 44K)

Attached: TEkDb0G.jpg (640x1136, 157K)

Attached: P9PLmVM.jpg (640x510, 96K)

Attached: 0OAXDpK.jpg (400x400, 59K)

Attached: 9FxWgeK.jpg (382x487, 52K)

Low IQ means limited self-awareness, and that looks like confidence to some. It is, in fact, just stupidity.

Attached: AuiBxzf.jpg (535x341, 41K)

Homicidal cannibalism is a good indicator of psychopathy because it requires the complete absence of empathy for the victim. It is likely that early men were homicidal cannibals and would be judged pychopathic today. When man moved north, cooperation, trust, and honor were required for survival. Since psychopaths lacked the empathy needed for those qualities psychopathy would have become maladaptive and would have been selected against and minimized. Thus, we should expect tropical primitive populations to have a higher percentage of psychopathic individuals.

Attached: aCuZLHU.jpg (818x499, 142K)

Attached: OZltaIu.jpg (445x571, 30K)

Attached: Kx41JoM.jpg (399x484, 21K)

Attached: h5FfPdd.jpg (640x960, 19K)

Attached: 1iC2OHR.png (360x480, 245K)

OP is a nigger who thinks we don’t know that niggers are the most inferiority complex ridden humans on earth

Literally everything they do
>their music
>their dressing style
>their mannerisms
>their mimic
>EVERYTHING

Is a utterly visible over boasting and 100% false confindence

>just like it’s always the poorest people who try to look smart

>Just like the dumbest people who want to seem smart

The nigger literally overcompensates in every single thing he does... because deep down he knows his place in the hierarchy

Attached: D8FFF752-08D1-4C07-9851-A499AED06075.jpg (1003x857, 567K)

>Reply
They lack self-awareness, they exist entirely by impulse and living in the moment. Much like a gorilla or chimp.

Attached: Mg8vvsY.jpg (850x960, 77K)