Can someone explain why people tormented this fuck so much?

can someone explain why people tormented this fuck so much?

there's an entire wiki and a legion of people who have dedicated their lives to putting him through as much anguish as possible. i feel sorry for him even though he's literally retarded and disgusting to look at.

>lmao he did retarded shit look!
no shit he is literally mentally ill do you laugh at finding ducks at a fucking pond?
>he's disgusting
wow look at that dogshit on the pavement! lets stare at it!
>he deserves it
if a dog chews the couch should you spend a decade convincing it its a shemale?

Attached: chris.jpg (799x600, 124K)

Go back on reddit.

>t. tard watcher
its not a legitimate hobby, you know

Go back on reddit.

>5670472
No one cares, go back to hurt feeling central.

but i don't get it. pls explain

Attached: p87.jpg (917x630, 109K)

back to kiwifarms loser

>5670485
>go to pedofarms
Go lel

Heh, foreigners are always so obsessed with Americans. It's parhetic!

the people that do that are usually much more mentally ill than the subject

literally the people who did that are all self hating autists

He looks like girl going from pictures.

Attached: IMG_2047.jpg (400x400, 45K)

i think this is the most interesting part about the whole chris-chan thing ngl.

Chris-chan is interesting to watch, mainly because of who he was and is. But the only reason anybody would do that is because they have absolutely nothing left, so they feel the need to look down on stupider, less-known people.
>t. actual Kiwifarms user

I've always found him interesting and just like watching him because he's very eccentric. I still follow things on KF and the wiki but nowhere near as much as I used to. I morally disagree with the people who go out of their way to torment him, but that doesn't stop me from finding it humorous when it yields a fun reaction. I think most of it is due to my own shortcomings in life and watching someone fail harder than I have gives me a sense of comfort. I don't consider myself better than him in anyway, I'm just glad I have the restraint to not go apeshit in front of the internet.

That all said, I've never directly tormented him, but I am the guy who asked him about gays in the army.to which he replied the homos should die in explosions. Proof? The email I used is on the wiki - Mailbag 49 - and I still use it as a fake email.

who did that for him?
We already know that he's not capable of doing that himself yet he uses it as an avatar

idk im just shitposting

lole

>can someone explain why people tormented this fuck so much?
He was a gift that kept on giving. Simple as that.

It's too bad he doesn't give nearly as much any more.

>if a dog chews the couch should you spend a decade convincing it its a shemale?
lel

Daily Reminder that Josh "Null" Moon of the Kiwifarms is now CWC's official manager, agent, bodyguard, pimp, and financial advisor. Hes created a fake e-mail address for Chris, hes in control of all Chris accounts, and is doxxing anyone who tries to contact CWC. He's also reporting trolls to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security. Rumor has it he was responsible for the takedown of the CWC Documentary channel out of jealousy

Attached: 9812094375677832.png (733x140, 18K)

Null/Josh is convinced that a troll caused Chris to get kicked out of TMG, so the Kiwis are trying to dox people who interacted with Chris at the con

Attached: 4c8f067c5a45e64f2dc7ff7bfa2bb279b3030741f3154db4ca2239301d3bd64e.png (1301x270, 44K)

Josh threatening the family of a convention goer

Attached: 1529789987351.png (1006x316, 54K)

because le epic autist

I'm pretty sure we was a dick. I think he got kicked out of a lot of places because of the weird shit he does, like sexually assault a woman and harassing employees (both of which on different occasions). We wasn't able to tell why people disliked him so much, either.

Hi Vordrak!

When you stare into the abyss...

>he

Hi Josh!

Okay but seriously Josh is starting to babysit Chris a bit too much, I don't personally get it but I think it might be because of buying a phone from him.

Don’t you understand, he’s identifying himself as the archiver of Christian Chandler’s life, can’t imagine a life without Chris-Chan anymore

Did sjw gender identity faggotry infest Cuba too?

can someone explain who this guy is to a newfag

the original lol cow

Chris-Chan is an autist who fused Sonic and Pikachu together to create Sonichu, he made a comic detailing the adventures of said character. He’s a massive, massive autist and people follow his every move

Attached: image.jpg (600x924, 266K)

www.sonichu.com

>He's the one who took down the CWC documentry
What a cuckold

Someone drew it for him.

In mocking Chris-Chan he became his number one fan.

Null is single-handly the most reddit person I have ever heard.

Not even Reddit, we’re talking NeoGAF tier

RARE
A
R
E