T E S T O S T E R O N E

Post your best testosterone-raising methods ITT
I've been working out and eating red meat, pomegranate juice, as well as a fair intake of onions, you know, the basic go-tos, and holy shit do I feel different. More aggressive, less depressed, and I don't know... alive. Get to it, future polchads.

Attached: 36243138_154229048777402_5806532464042049536_o.jpg (1037x536, 70K)

Humans are such like orangutans. Without secured access to land and food, a man will not complete puberty.

Research yourself on the Oranutans of Sōy Sumatra vs Chad Borneo.

Attached: l.jpg (480x357, 12K)

we're not niggers

Attached: 1514488081961.png (600x1128, 218K)

I hear hitting yourself in the face with a hammer really gets that test going.

>be white
>chimp out over any minor provocation, whether it's real or just imagined
>not niggers
Kek

Thanks bro I'll try that right away

Attached: 1517918147903.png (700x1966, 1.22M)

Mangnesium (good type)
Vitamin-D with vitamin K
Zinc
Broccoli
Cold showers

>t. almost 30
>test back in Jan at 920ish
>dick still broken because of ritalin though

Start lifting

I don't because I am a lazy cunt, but I used to do it.

But I know that it is great for motivation and T levels after you get over the initial "I am fucking sore all the time" hurdle

Eating brazil nuts daily
But selenium poisoning is a worry. It works

jelq 3 hours a day and eat raw fish covered in egg

I eat a sack of white onions a day, however my skin has started to turn green and I smell like onions all the time. But it’s okay because I live alone in swamp and only have a donkey to keep me company.

>as well as a fair intake of onions
SO1b0y

Attached: 1283217228602.jpg (600x450, 60K)

are you really askin this question?

Attached: seriousquestionorno.jpg (227x300, 16K)

There is literally nothing on the planet (outside of steroids) proven to improve testosterone levels anywhere near as quickly or easily as intermittent fasting.

Prove me wrong

Ive gotten same results by going mostly vegan. I do eat seafood here and there. Im not a fag animal lover or anything. But a mostly plant based diet got me shredded. I wouldnt recommend it for any attempt to power lift or bulk up though... its nice to be shredded. I mainly do the diet for blood pressure issues. Been really high lately. But what do the pills for blood pressure do? Cause impotence of course and FUCK that! Its amazing how well a mostly veggie diet gets you shredded and corrects all the problems most americans struggle with like high blood pressure. Cant reduce the stress, still high strung as fuck cuz life is rough but with the low sodium it intake and all the veggies i can avoid the drugs that kill my boner AND be shredded. =)

Why is aggressiveness needed?
I've been looking at the Amish lately, and they seem to have it figured out.
>racially homogeneous
>cohesive community
>whorish behaviour is discouraged among women
>aggressive behaviour is discouraged among men
>low crime rates
>low divorce rates
>they double their population every few decades
>no gibs for the lazy

>Cold showers

LMFAO I can smell the onions through my screen

I inject 250mg of testosterone cypionate/propionate blend once per week. You could also follow circadian rhythm and wake up in the morning and go to bed at night.eat whole foods, avoid processed. Lots of greasy fats like bacon steak and eggs(especially eggs), lots of vegetables and chill out with carbs and absolutely no sugar.

Why wouldn't cold showers be beneficial?

fuck is this roastie tier meme

Get outside into the sun and exercise. It's not fucking hard.

This man is not your friend, he is a cuck soi boy who is scared of Whites getting stronger.

congrats man, take it easy

I will try this. Is extended fasting beneficial as well?

fuck cold showers, just ice your nuts

You gonna inject that the rest of your life?

Personally, I think 16/8 is the best.
There is almost no benefit going beyond 17, and it certainly isn’t testosterone.

Dude i was on ritalin and adderall from age 12-23 and my dick is completely worthless. Also had hemorrhoids since 19

>drying out your skin and making it oily
dumb bong

Room temp showers are not 'cold showers'

What does water temperature have to do with dry skin and oily skin?
You're a fucking idiot

Lift heavy. Get enough sleep. Also get sunlight, if you can work out outside do it. Diet. Keep your posture and look people dead in the eye. Its all super obvious shit but its just hard for people to do consistently. Also if you have a gf smack her ass frequently.

>250mg of testosterone cypionate/propionate blend
take hcg and arimidex with it if you aren't already

You joke but having your bros punch you in the stomach while you flex your abs is anabolic as all hell, half of all gains come from such tomfoolery

lol @ leftist cucks in this thread
they made me chuckle

Yeah memes aside a vegan diet is pretty good if you can get enough protein. I like high fat diets and think my genetics are good for it, but my second choice would probably be high veggie diet.

Don't skip those blood pressure pills you faggot you will die if you skip it om daily interval.

Tbh just taking the dive and injecting is not the worst advice. Most of the danger from steroids comes from shit significantly more potent than just test, its not like you need to be on tren or dbol

>be white
>argue politics on anonymous boards
>never chimp out
fixed

>pomegranates

only if you want to spend 6 months in hades

no thx

Wtf flag is that is that a R A R E

It just sucks when you dont have anymore test in a vial or have to stop taking it.