Its Friday night, Jow Forums. What are you drinking?

Its Friday night, Jow Forums. What are you drinking?

Attached: 34634674578.png (718x652, 121K)

Semen

cum

Jizz

My own spit. Recycling is good.

vanilla ice cream

Whiskey.

Attached: 1447209974623.jpg (400x400, 12K)

oil

Now that's a way to spend a Friday night right. Cheers!

>lol i post le blue drawn lady and conduct a poll
please just kill yourself

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not gonna happen.

same
drinking some good Teeling, what you got up there?

It's the ONLY way to spend a friday night, or so I have convinced myself. However, this is the beginning of the end.

bleach

Chernogolovka's Tarkhun

lol same here

Attached: poster-ernesto-che-guevara-361076.jpg (375x500, 69K)

I cut right to the chase

Attached: ohbaby.jpg (291x600, 39K)

pepsoi

Nice! Chernigolovka used to make such a great cream soda. Can hardly find it anywhere now...
Yeah, you've got to be careful with that. But as long as its just Friday, it should be alright.

I am drinking some cheap whiskey that's is not worth mentioning. Alcohol is pretty expensive here in Finland.

i want to drink sapphires juicy juices
she cute

I can’t drink, I have to work on the weekend. Feelsbadman

That's why you buy it from here or Latvia :)
Your prices are ridiculous Finland, even for soft drinks.

Most cheap whiskeys here are actually pretty decent except one, some local blend. Tastes fine at first but the aftertaste is like molten plastic, still gets you drunk just fine though
I usually buy my alcohol in luxembourgh since its much cheaper over there than here but that's not an option for you

Sorry to hear that... Maybe on Sunday?
I always wondered if it actually helps combat alchogolism in Finland? Or do people just buy cheap stuff and get drunk with that instead?

water

*lapis
whaever the fuck her name is

water

I was dining with my grand parents friends suo I drank a lot of wine and some beers

2 Guinesses, Brandy, and a homemade iced caramel macchiato.

Understandable. She is adorable!
What kind of wine do you prefer? As a Frenchman you must be quite experienced in it.
Is it already evening in the US or are you just starting out early?

pic related with some ice

I'm a bit too cheap to buy anything other than value liquors

Attached: cruzan-rum-dark-175__99293.1333141565.jpg (400x560, 34K)

I like muscadet which is a "white" kinda "dry" wine
just translating french words but I dunno if english people use the same words

But I'm more into white wine than red or rosé wine

It's evening

water

Water™

Attached: 1446046959075.png (1243x559, 98K)

Oh, its red ones for me mostly. Rioja is especially good when it comes to having it with beef, also Shiraz. But lately I've taken great interest in less rough ones, which are just perfect for a hot summer day.

Watar
Also is that seriously the only good looking character in steven universe?e else i've seen looks butt ugly

Like in almost any other case, I guess it's a matter of opinion. I could go into details, but I don't think Jow Forums is the best place for such a discussion.

dunno those ones
red wine is cool with meat (since im veggie I don't drink it that often) and white wine s better with fish or sea products usually

White wine is also generally less heavy than most types of red wines. Quite good for summer, at least in the afternoon. Yet, red wines can do the same job rather well if you pick something light like Merlot or even something from Georgia.

They're all either fatties or just straight up uggos!

Nah, I work mondays too