There are “people” on this board that think a great white shark could beat a saltwater crocodile in a fight

>there are “people” on this board that think a great white shark could beat a saltwater crocodile in a fight.

Attached: EA8B261F-7F37-4D8F-8AAF-520547728810.jpg (1200x810, 190K)

Where's the fight taking place

Critical info right here.

australia north end

shallow water/land: crocodile
deep water: shark

Croc all the way

I reckon I could take on that lizard

equal size? then this

Fortnite

let us move to more pressing matters. could a trained and fit human beat a chimpanzee in a fist fight?

>a great white will attack a croc on land for no reason

Attached: 1526506972728.png (623x450, 36K)

Open ocean. The Chad croc doesn’t care about the scenery.

>could a trained and fit human beat a chimpanzee in a fist fight?
easily. chimps dont even know how to throw a punch

Great Whites don't and can't go on shallow waters.

Their respiratory system don't allow them.

I've thought both a great white and a crocodile, AMA

No way. Chimps are like 400 pounds. Those things will tear you to shreds.

a chimp would tear your arms off

Attached: chimp bollocks.jpg (1000x1344, 276K)

Fight a chimp and see what happens.

no fuckin way

Croc gets rekt in the ocean

A chimp would rip Mike Tysons cock off and drive it though his skull in seconds
They're insanely strong

Attached: FirstAid_Kit.gif (205x150, 15K)

How exactly is a saltwater crocodile meant to take down a great white shark?

thats why he loses there
croc cant match the speed or power of a shark in open water

For all the stories of impressive strenght of chimps and gorrilas, I'm yet to see a signle video in which this immense strenght is demonstrated.

Jesus.. look at the size of that thing.

Attached: shaved-chimp.jpg (367x493, 73K)

I think I can fuck up a croc with bare hands.

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the crocodile is finished.

You’ll always have virgins from here thinking that it’s impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and second that’s not with your weak ass bodies that you’ll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a crocodile with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skill.

Mirin squat form

crocodiles drown their prey. how the fuck is he supposed to drown a fish?

can someone please shop a brazil trikot on him?

Let’s settle this once and for all.

Attached: D221C8D6-39EB-4A88-93CF-4EF8A70DAA4D.jpg (607x411, 102K)

DMT bro..

Tiger easily

kek

Hull

tiger stomps
gorillas overrated lazy faggots

i heard that their jaws are only strong when clamping down, not when opening up. which is why steve irwin could grab them. i reckon if you get a good grip on one you could just thump it in the head until it's knocked out

I'd heem any croc inside the first

A tarantula vs a funnel web

The brazilian Lobo Guará (Guará Wolf).

Attached: lobo-guara.jpg (550x413, 79K)

Lmao. I live on a golf course in coastal South Carolina.. we get gators and crocs walking by all the time, in the ponds, on the fairways etc. When they're just chillin in the sun you can get close as fuck to them and they wont even acknowledge you tbdesu.. but I've seen them chase something they're keen on catching. Those bastards can fucking MOVE. Even a 4 foot alligator would wreck you dude.

Attached: 20180302_124351.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

wanna know what I would do? pick up a stick and stab the croc in the eye
>muuh crocs are super fast
yeah right. not as fast as a human. on land you can easily dodge the croc and once the croc is tired you carefully try to stab its eyes and once you have done that you patiently finish it with rocks

You can hold their mouths shut with your hands. People here just use electric tape to keep them shut when they're executing them.

Are grabs allowed?
Chimps havs shit balance for punching because of their long arms and center of gravity.
Croc gets fucked up. Sharks are more mobile.

Gorilla easy.
Gorilla vs Kodiak bear is more interesting.

Attached: Billowy+abaft+ram+gorilla+dick+2+centimetersbear+dick+1+meter_71551f_6651919.jpg (501x500, 86K)

good sport

Grab it by the tail and spin it, then release it into orbit.

Piece of piss. Works on anything with a tail

Yeah the crocodiles are responsible for millions of deaths in Africa but you're a match to them. Ok go ahead and fight an adult nile croc bare handed.

Mate have you seen Tarzan a fucking leapord just about makes a Silverback his bitch. Tiger all the way

i told you before mate you play too much mario 64

Lol this guy. The tiger would be dead in seconds.

that must be the only meme/pasta Jow Forums ever took from the 18-25 (unless you're a frog on vacation)

They can run like 20ish mph. Fast enough to catch most of the hamplanets on this board tbdesu. If you can run even 50 meters at a reasonable speed you can outrun one. Theyd never chase you on land though.

yfw da bears win da animalb owl

>Jamie pull up that article

Those retards have never heard the sound of a croc closing it's jaws. If you get bitten its game over

And if tou manage to escape enjoy fighting the bacteria in your bloodstream

How many millions? Would you say 6?

tiger is literally built for killing. gorilla is built for autistic ground slamming and chest beating to scare niggas off cause hes too pussy to fight.

joe rogan said a chimp would fuck you up so I'm inclined to believe him

tiger heem bitey

Americans overrate the grizzly bear so much because it’s their continent’s “apex” predator. Grizzlys are faggots. The present as much a threat as the common black bear and are certainly no match for the polar. Grizzlys are glorified bin rummagers.

Attached: 18EB8284-F7DA-4D20-B2B5-39C2A651951B.jpg (650x433, 104K)

Chimps always go for the testicles though. They will bite them off first.

t. salmon

Peak speed of few and very low maneuverability. Of course you would never run away in a straight line. I've seen vids of gators and crocs running before. Yes, they are surprisingly fast, but they can't match a non-shitstain human.

They are undeniably big and have huge sharp claws though. That counts for something. Also assume it's in a closed environment so they can't run away.

I’d be terrified to walk my dog in areas like that.

I'd take my chances fighting a chimp desu. Little shit will probably try rush you and bite your face though so if you can keep him at bay with kicks you're probably good

Attached: images (16).jpg (500x277, 35K)

Tiger. Tiger ambushes but gets seen before he could go for the throat. Tiger keeps harassing it, Gorilla tries to fight off, gets tired eventually. Tiger senses the opportunity and sinks its teeth in. Gorilla tries to pull him off but he's losing blood and it's filling up its lungs choking him. Goes for a minute or two and eventually surrenders. Tiger drags him to his cave. The end.

Attached: dcf7567c1fa34d6db14c504c35c054a1.jpg (800x1023, 168K)

>no matches today
>sp doesn't know what to do
>animal arena fighting thread pops up
unironically a good thread

Attached: 87652862232.gif (219x186, 971K)

Is this Monkey News?

I give the tiger the advantage because of his claws. doesn't matter how much >muh strength the gorilla has, the moment he tries to hold down the tiger he's going to get shredded.

As a hiker, I'm more scared of mountain lions. Those fuckers will pounce on you from above and you're dead in seconds. Grizzlies are relatively easier to avoid

>there are people on dis board that dont know that CROATIANS are the strongest race ever
#andstill baby

>Guará Wolf
kek. it's Maned Wolf.
and they are fucking majestic.

Yeah. You definitely cant let them out without a leash. They dont hide very well though. You can see them when they're in the water and when they're on the grass they're normally just laying there getting warm. But yeah, my dogs dont go out at night and they dont go out without a leash.

How do I into Tiger mode?
Holy fuck this nigga is buff.

Attached: daburr21.gif (854x480, 412K)

>he done you again, Steve, he done you again!

what's the apex predator on the british island? apart from child rapists

Hippo

vs

Indian Elephant

Scenario: the elephant wants to cross the hippo’s river.

Attached: B00E9135-C3F9-48B4-BC71-34F36388F53D.jpg (428x591, 106K)

the scot

Why would that be an issue though?

I'd imagine the elephant would win

Suffering from some serious sack envy, Jesus Christ.

Easy to say from your living room lol. Get back to me when one rears up on you on a trail miles away from civilization.

Honey Badger vs Wolverine

Attached: download.jpg (343x147, 9K)

TV license fee collectors

hippo on water, elephant on land

Elephant. Hippo will the pushed over and trampled.
No one fucks with hippos though.

thats jacare you're looking at

Probably hawks. Though we may be reintroducing wolves to the British isles soon.

wolverine easily. honey badger is known for being a stubborn little bitch, not exactly for being an efficient predator. the wolverine is a much deadlier creature.

>AHHHHH STEVE HELP MEEE

Attached: bitch ass.png (1404x684, 1.15M)

Too unlikely scenario there. It's like a fight between grasshopper and dragonfly.

Pretty sure a gorilla could smash a tigers skull with one hand tbdesu. I'm not sure you faggots are fully grasping how strong gorillas are.. if that gorilla gets a hold of one of that tigers legs he could just rip it out of its body the way humans pull chicken bones out.

Not saying a tiger couldnt win, it depends who lands the first critical blow but to say that a tiger would just sit there and toy with an animal with like 1500 psi bite force is stupid.

>joe rogan

Attached: 1507092158258.png (645x729, 38K)

Is the human specifically trained for chimps or is it some random fighter? Veeery critical.

Tigers are fast as fuck and there's no way a gorilla would catch him by the legs, if it tried the tiger would jump on its back and tear its neck out

Do you think you could take an adolescent female lion if she had her claws removed?

Attached: 1527445099964.png (546x435, 346K)

Irrelevant. Chimps have super tard strength and theyll bite your face off. No human could ever beat a chimp. Believing otherwise is pure ignorance