Niceposting

>be American
>go to fast food place
>get meal and drink wrong
>day ruined

Aside from that, how are you pals doing?

Attached: Just.jpg (540x960, 33K)

>dutch
>wake up
>day ruined

doing pretty good dude thanks for asking

my dad literally JUST HAD A STROKE and i can't tell if you're being serious or not so please don't FUCK with me or my ass

I hope he'll be alright, fren

lol is he gonna turn into a potato

Big meanie dutchman. Go with your clogs and buy a drink and relax

hey don't bring my clogs into this that was uncalled for

so rude

lmao coworker just got sent home for arguing with herself

Attached: 1529951625282.png (193x270, 42K)

Don't be mean to anons daddy

Very sorry to hear that, user. Hope he makes a swift recovery... Hang in there.

Russia, pal, hows the summer over there?

Oh, it's wonderful so far. The weather is a little bit too hot, but it's nothing extreme, especially in the countryside where one can escape for the weekend. And a hot summer is better than a cold one anyway, right? How's is it going in the US?

I hope your dad is ok. Hope you're ok too. Wishing you all well.

Uhhh itd been alright. Cranking in hours at work (dumb phoneposter at the moment). We're reading in about 32C in Commiefornia so the air conditioner is saving my life right now

Thanks, my northern pal

>be russian
>wake up
>drink vodka
>go to sleep
>good day

Living the life tbhqfamalam. 3 and a half more hours until i can lay in bed and get brickfaced

>be born
>life ruined

praying for your dad

Whats wrong pasta lad

(Yo im pulling mad dubs)

Some of the people from my school are getting married soon and everyone is in uni or had a job now while I'm just staying at home Wondering what to do with my life.

Sorry to hear that friend, i mean are you qualified for uni at all?

Nope, didn't meet the requirements for some courses. I'm doing this shitty course right now which I might drop out from as well because my career guidance teacher recommended it for me.

Wait why are they advising to drop it? Sounds shitty regardless

No, they recommend me doing the course but I'm thinking of dropping it. I could have wrote the sentences better.

Ahhh no worries. Is it just something you don't feel is right? I finished my 3rd year and im in marketing. Shit blows but honestly you have to go through a lot of stuff you hate in this bitch of a world

It's just boring it feels like I'm not doing anything productive. Maybe if I get fit enough again I might just join the army.

What subject are you in? I hinestly frel that but the outcome of being successful is my fuel

Cool, you can get a job viral marketing on Jow Forums and getting paid to force shitty memes of your products.