Would you marry/reproduce with a black woman who shared your political views?

Would you marry/reproduce with a black woman who shared your political views?

Attached: tumblr_p8ruc7GUyx1r7u1nto1_640.jpg (495x872, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gamfqe.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Would you marry/reproduce with a monkey who imitated your political views

How could we be married if we both believe in segregation?

this but racemixing

No. Also why are niggers obsessed with big asses, is it because they can take bigger shits (give birth to niggers)?

no. Nobody wants niggers.

im not physically attracted to black chicks, I have always been this way even as a kid so its not even a political thing.

so no

>segregation
>racemixing

The word you retards are looking for is "anti-miscegenation."

Woman don't have political views of their own. If they love their dad, they ape his politics. If they don't, they go the contrarian route until a boyfriend sets them straight.

no

If you guys don't want your niggers...can I have 'em?

Attached: hayes.jpg (289x217, 9K)

I wouldn't reproduce but I'd be all up in that BRAAAAPR.

No I wouldn't, and trust me no nigger shares the same views as me because if they did they'd be asking to be sent to africa

Oh come on. These asses are just looking cartoony now. Not even trying to sound like Ireland here but too much ass.

No.
The entire purpose of reproduction is of course the children.
I'm not going to handicap them from day 1 to be mentally ill and without a racial identity.
I'm also not going to squander tens of thousands of years of hard-gained evolution in an instant.

Attached: thousands upon thousands of years of evolution.jpg (1080x1080, 256K)

probably. pic related

Attached: photo_TlogiB0.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Attached: 4Z7RvMJ.jpg (900x1122, 219K)

It is pretty much impossible for a blackie to have the same political views as me.

Attached: hjh.png (274x340, 81K)

Is this too much ass? I need a thicc Latina/black gf

Attached: 7C002A9F-3124-42AD-B860-FCE067A3065B.jpg (1080x1920, 268K)

You don't reproduce because of thought; you reproduce because of genes.

Nnnnno, I mean segregation.

Much better shape

I am going to Senegal to find wife in 2 years. Wish me luck.

Attached: TimeToMakeSomeMutts.jpg (600x900, 115K)

Girls who /fit but also thicc are the best.

That's ugly looking skin

Like this

Attached: 7326BD29-B30C-4347-A98A-D39C81036EB6.jpg (750x574, 278K)

My political views explicitly forbid racemixing, so... no?

fuck I would but like 1 chick in specific so I dunno if it counts

Knock up repeatedly with contractual denial of child support? Sure, less possible niggers to breed the bitch and half bloods are better. Marry OTOH? Fuck no. She can be my little breeding slave, but no ring, no money, no house and no food. Basically pre-civil war house slave status. She can get the wife dressed in the morning and sleep in the shed out back eating table scraps. Or keep to her own kind, I don't care either way.

Sure, if it looked like this.

Free Professional Tip: It won't.

Nogs will nog, and half-nogs will fuck things up even more.

Attached: IMG_2378.jpg (460x360, 73K)

No, even before getting into genetics they're just so goddamn ugly.

To be honest, I can marry someone from pretty much any race other than a black african (unless a hot mulatto).

I would take an attractive and intelligent black girls over an idiotic good looking white girl.

There are attractive and ugly people of every race. And I would rather be with someone I clicked with that looked good. Whatever fucking race doesn't matter.

Good luck finding an attractive and intelligent black girl.

fuck? yes
reproduce? not unless they were part white

You're retarded user. You do realize that lots of black families like that exist right? Don't get me wrong, there are lots of reasons not to racemix, but believing that aggregate behavioral trends based on statistical averages and sociological data on blacks means that there are none that overlap with white norms at all is ridiculous. You should get a better reason for not wanting a qt black gf, and there are plenty

Looks like she's being swallowed by a giant grey tooth.

Racemixers should get the oven, it's dysgenic and is extremely bad for white societies.

> tfw no black redpilled gf woke on the JQ

Attached: 1529866104661.jpg (1440x1688, 2.1M)

She looks like a poo in loo, not a nigger.

Attached: 1523038816583.jpg (1080x1350, 1.52M)

I see nothing wrong with admitting I'm attracted to some nigger females.

Exactly. That's not what he was saying though.

Fuck, on a semi regular basis? yes

Have a mid/short term semi serious but not permanent relationship with? yes

Reproduce with? hell no

Mulatto kids almost always identify as niggers and openly hate on white people just the same as a full blooded nigger. They also look much more negro than they do white usually. Adding black blood to your gene pool is like adding shit to your cornflakes, all it takes is one dingleberry to ruin your breakfast.

White woman would be preferable, but yes, if you find a woman that has healthy political views, wants to give you a lot of children and raise them with you, you should put a ring on her and don't think twice about it. That's how our ancestors did this, and so should we. Good wives are hard enough to find these days.

Iirc in Africa a woman with a fat ass is considered well fed (and thus wealthy) or something. So its probably a genetic trait thats been passed down to the nigger diaspora, much like how American niggers still come up with tribal African esque dance moves like twerking.

No. Half-breeds have no identity. They cannot be with whites and blacks will hate them for their whiteness.

It’s the Estonian who loves black chicks

Attached: 054EF0A3-EA70-4D9C-9748-00626A8936FF.jpg (1024x701, 75K)

If she were willing to use donated white eggs to birth our child, maybe

Mine metsa!
Yeah See üks Eesti neekerid inimesed armastavad

But my poltical view is that racemixing of any kind is wrong?

if she believed what i believed she'd probably kill herself.

Whats worse, having a half black baby or an incest baby?
I dont know the answer to this question for sure, but if the question doesnt answer yours, then you shouldnt have children at all with anyone.

Look, her earings are bigger than her brain.

You obviously procreate with any healthy female when you can.
What are you? A Beta?

>reproduce with a black woman
kys sag e

fuark you could get that whole can in there with ease

if she has a big ass, then yes. otherwise, no
my.mixtape.moe/gamfqe.mp4

If her name was candace owens.

>Reply
Not with one that injects her ass like that one.

That's mental illness, and catering to nigger culture. I'd baby up a conservative, mentally healthy black woman, tho.