Is it just me, or has Jow Forums been in a depressive period as of late...

Is it just me, or has Jow Forums been in a depressive period as of late? It's like the community doesn't actually know what to do after being pummeled by frogs, newfags, and schizo mods, just leaving most of its active base in some sort of demotivated apathy. 'Nobody else is trying, so why should I?' kinda mentality. Now we've just gotta couple empty, meaningless memes and a whole lotta blogposting. I'll keep trying to make content, any amount helps really.

Attached: sssss.png (500x500, 48K)

TLDR

>I'll keep trying to make content
for perspective, deviantart makes a million times more content than Jow Forums. stuff like this

if its not any good, don't just make it for its own sake lol

Attached: my_sonic_oc___caillu_heghog_by_tlent-d6twona.png (800x600, 43K)

How can one post be so wrong? Demotivation doesn't make anything but discouragement, cumboy. They could be shitty MS paint scribbles for all I care.

>How can one post be so wrong
you're not listening and ironically this person draws better than you

Attached: 9dd.png (1500x1200, 343K)

Because it's about having fun, not creating masterpieces. I'm not sure what deviantart has to do with this, maybe it's that cancerous reddit cringe culture shit thats gone to your head that made you forget about having fun making something.

Excuse me but the mods are based and redpilled.

No, Jow Forums is okay, we are best board

B E S T B O A R D

what kind of content did you want to make op?

> I'll keep trying to make content, any amount helps really.
What kind of contents have you been trying to make? AFAIK, bumstead tried to make /plant/ general here, but he might withdraw it. I thought it's good.

TELL EM LAD

Attached: !!.jpg (604x404, 64K)

Fuck my namefag tag

Attached: 1526853990349.jpg (292x324, 30K)

Any kind, even forced memes. The usual type of stuff that was always posted until Frogpocalypse. Just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

> The usual type of stuff that was always posted until Frogpocalypse.
Do you have some nostalgia of that era? I think Jow Forums had nothing at the time. But anyway, you can go for it.

Attached: What+do+you+call+this+fetish+_1f3ca58e2664ebd8b648ed4833cef8fa.jpg (350x200, 22K)

do we have anything more now?

i was thinking of making a draw thread where i post a scribble as the op and anons add as much or as little as they want to it

Attached: crunch.png (387x417, 303K)

Nostalgia would imply I'd want the exact same content and memes of the time. It's the mentality that came with the community, of just tossing whatever on the board and seeing what sticks, that should be maintained. This is as opposed to the dull, /b/-like threads and necro-generals that currently exist and the overall cynical nature of the community at the moment. I think it's this cynicism after the disaster that was May that demotivated the lot of people from making anything markedly new for just enjoyment's sake.

No, but I liked bumstead's thread and enjoyed it.

Oh, I remember that someone continued to make it. Good luck!

Sounds excellent, go ahead and do that if you'd like. We've done similar things like this, like the nationball threads we had a while back, so it'd definitely work.

> the overall cynical nature of the community
But this is the spirit of Jow Forums and what he() mentioned probably.

However, polandball thread might fit here. Go ahead.

>But this is the spirit of Jow Forums
How new are you? With the dogged cynicism of every other board, Jow Forums was pretty unique in how it wasn't as near plagued by it.

From Feb. in Jow Forums

I blame the summer. Its an extra hot one.

I wouldn't chalk it up to something a simple as "newfags lol," because even the more active users have gone fairly inactive and Jow Forums's activity has been at around the same 10,000 posts a day consistently.

Don't put it like that

Attached: sad.jpg (1097x805, 103K)

People on Jow Forums actually seems more depressed lately. Weird since it's summer.

Attached: 654345.jpg (500x724, 52K)

Okay CAN YOU SHUT UP? We're not fucking depressed

Attached: Autism.png (193x145, 56K)

It's just a fun little imageboard dude, no need to overthink it.

Attached: 1512885481265.png (273x371, 31K)

There, there it's gonna be okay. I'll sign you up for therapy Ade.

What does the whole board know that name by now

Retarded you only get better if you try dipstick

What we need are comfy threads. I haven’t seen one of those is a long time.

Kys faggot.

Suicide yourself.

Make one then

Dumb retard. All your threads are complete infantile ass and it makes me wonder how dumb you have to be to make such regressive posts.

Dumb cynic, Jow Forums is a fun board. gb2 /vpolbiz9k/

autism

Attached: 1505097977024.jpg (748x543, 100K)

I should post more mari no?

Attached: marisaspagetti.png (450x500, 360K)

Pacho?

Ok

Attached: aaa.jpg (442x541, 252K)