If your gf turned into a zombie would you let her bite you just so you could be together forever?

If your gf turned into a zombie would you let her bite you just so you could be together forever?

Attached: c93fc998eb25d60b96248db08e756bdf0b93db7e.jpg (987x1803, 718K)

if she was rotty tops I would

>tfw no gf

Attached: Angery.jpg (467x439, 19K)

sorry, but I'm a gamer. if my gf got turned into a zombie I'd have no choice but to take that noob out

>my gf
hahahahhaHAHAHAHAhahahah good one norgay

Fuck no

now you do!
Just a zombie one

Oh yeah i forgot, guess it would be a bf for russian trannies

why not?

Attached: sample_c2a0f04856490530d9ed6a674fa44c899fc985da.jpg (850x1202, 318K)

Why not i'm already dead inside

What kind of zombie are we talking about?

Because sacrificing any ability to live as a normal person is just not worth it in exchange for one person's happiness. I'd much rather just love them for as long as I live and then die
Tbh I probably wouldn't even have a zombie gf in the first place just because they'd smell of rot all the time

>bant
>zombie gf
Zombies prefer things with brains

#OWNED

I'm not dumb!

Attached: 1521700137600.gif (853x480, 1.33M)

gottem

I would then, eating brains together seems fun

Nametag fuck that

We're not dumb you faggot

You know, a zombie.
Maybe partially sentient but a lot different from what they used to be

But it would be so romantic~
Willing to exchange their mortal life just so he can love her in the undead afterlife

Attached: bd94c6b02c3607e41f37ec31876b9ab5fd02f10e.png (1024x1857, 689K)

Love is a fleeting and very gay thing. I'd do it if I was like 90 and still didn't want to die.

Thinking bout it, that just make me more depressed actually

Attached: Chenchenning.png (554x439, 45K)

No. Fuck that bitch.

but it might be eternal if you become a zombie with her, imagine, being a zombie that even lacks the capacity of falling out of love with his lover~

I know, now i just wanna be a zombie bf :,(

But that's the problem!
You can't fuck her unless you become a zombo!

Attached: 41b75540a6e53d8d17634dd117194a2f34c3004a.jpg (550x800, 245K)

If she goes zombie I’m over it.

I've always had problems with the idea of being unable to be upset or unhappy. It fundamentally disgusts me in a way that I can't really articulate.
So yeah, the answer would still be no

Would her flesh be rotting and would she smell like shit? Or would she just look like a green/pale at? Would she even still retain her mental state before being a zombie??
If yes to the last two then sure why not
Being immortal sounds fun

a green/pale qt*

Me too tb h
might be because it means you're less human since those are considered important human emotions and usually the people who don't feel those are psychopaths, which are not really desirable people in our society, could be hardwired into us to be cautious around those that do not show emotion as well as normal people.

Let's just say it's the best case scenario.
Your gf got turned into a zombie that looks mostly like her former self except a little less alive looking and with most of her personality and memories remaining but she really has a craving for human flesh now.
Guessing you'd take the nibble.

>gf
funny

Hell yeah I would

bf then

If I still retain my humanity much like rottytops and the rest of zombies in the Shantae universe then I don't see what not, could be more of an opportunity if anything. Besides I was dealt with shitty gay ass genes anyway so being a undead and probably numb or completely reduce the effect of that entirely.

>not simply turning all your bros into the undead
lol faggot

Attached: rottytops 43754903949943.jpg (1000x563, 118K)

>tfw no zombie gf to sew back together

I am already zombie so why not

If you watched that movie where a guy's gf did turn into a zombie, at first he wouldn't believe it, took her on grand tour of sorts. Eventually wisened up and iced her. My solution right there bajs.

>gf

Attached: 1525377467971.jpg (456x434, 100K)

bf for gay brits ofc