Russian and Ukrainian Women Prefer East Asian Men!

White Cuckasoid faggots are going to have to get used to the fact that they were nothing more than a bunch of weak cowardly pussies from the start and that White women are dumping their pale skinny asses for superior Yellow Mongoloid men! That's right! Get ready for the coming Golden age as China rises in military, political, economical, and cultural power! Mongoloid men and East Asia will soon rule the world! All the beautiful White Slavic women will come flocking to Mongoloid men for better lives and better husbands. Unlike you abusive White pieces of shits, we Yellow Asian men will provide our White Slavic wives and future Hapa children with all the care, attention, and love that they deserve!

The fact of the matter is, Asian Mongoloid men and White Slavic women are the only compatible interracial couple there is. All other interracial couples are completely toxic and will only degenerate the human race even further. That's why Yellow Asian men and White Slavic women must breed to create superior AMWF offsprings! White women don't even like White cucks anymore and they definitely DON'T like ugly, shit-skinned low I.Q. Negros, curry-eaters, or Muslim terrorist scumbags!

In reality, White woman are naturally attracted to Yellow Asian men the most. It's only a matter of time before all this White and Jew influence in the media diminishes and more White women will wake up to the fact that Mongoloid men are their future and savior!

Attached: chirus.png (902x715, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
scmp.com/lifestyle/families/article/2146766/beautiful-ukrainian-women-chinese-men-dating-agency-ulove
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese dudes and Russian women at a club in Russia!

Attached: fSpSZO9gxW8.jpg (532x400, 67K)

Taiwanese dude gets some Slavic women love!

Attached: 16806848_1409558035784229_9211680138369987148_n.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Chinese guy and his Ukrainian model wife!

Attached: j6i-516PjUM.jpg (721x960, 181K)

Chinese man and Russian woman getting married in St. Petersberg.

Attached: T6GFw29XuoM.jpg (853x853, 104K)

>model

Chinese men and Russian women hanging out together in Russia!

Attached: z_4a9f44d5.jpg (1280x960, 311K)

Korean man and Russian woman getting married in Russia!

Attached: korerus.png (710x622, 709K)

Chinese dudes with their Russian girlfriends!

Attached: oK2jX2ExSm8.jpg (1280x765, 218K)

mong*Loid "Men"

Attached: 1519942757140.jpg (3800x4368, 3.5M)

So which woman prefer to date outside their race? White women or Asian Women?

Chinese dude in Ukraine with all the Ukrainian models!

Attached: zWjCpc5Y278.png (515x727, 704K)

Chinese dudes with their Russian girlfriends having a great time!

Attached: xtecwamj5aE.jpg (1280x960, 462K)

Asian man and his Ukrainian wife married for almost 40 years.

Attached: 31301993_1990188584326025_2786365391768586553_n.jpg (958x960, 84K)

Korean stud with his beautiful Ukrainian wife!

Attached: nSVJb-aGSNM.jpg (768x960, 179K)

Taiwanese guy and his Polish wife.

Attached: 8767867.png (726x403, 328K)

Korean dude with his hot Ukrainian girlfriend!

Attached: 879734853009.png (1079x1079, 2.29M)

Call me a cuck, but I never got why guys get pissed when a girl dates outside her race. Maybe it's cuz I don't have a "race" in the strictest sense cuz my parents don't match, but seeing interracial dating as a point scoring exercise still screams insecurity to me and I don't think I'd feel different if I was either fully black or white.

Take that shit back to r/hapas, m8. You're almost as bad as the regulars on this board.

Why do Brazilians post on Jow Forums? Unironically or without the intent to troll I mean.

>slavic women love anybody with money, be it a muscular god or a fatass slob
ftfy

Most Asian guys are into white women in the west, because of deep rooted revenge fantasies. Since a lot of Asian women are pretty disgraceful to their own race. I don't blame Asian men developing a sick fetish for white women. I'd blame Asian women for starting it.

Attached: 1529790758636.png (2640x1748, 1.24M)

They don't prefer Asian men, they just like their money

BOYS THE GOLDEN AGE HAS ARRIVED

WE ARE IN THE ASIAN MILLENNIUM

IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHINESE CENTURY.

Welcome to the Asian Age. Racemix with Asian and assimilate into the new Humanity. Hapafication is one of the requirements of the A S I A N age. Whites and Blacks are the modern-day equivalents of Neanderthal and Denisovan that Asians will assimilate into their core.

Asians = Earth’s Humanity. Join or die as a fossilized incel.

Come forth to the Golden Ark of Light.

Attached: C8AEF70D-BF99-4923-9A97-80937BE3B7B6.jpg (1024x815, 71K)

>BOYS THE GOLDEN AGE HAS ARRIVED
Tbh Asian women are the biggest obstacle to Asian men's progression. Abort them, conquer other groups, and bang women of different races.

No, the closest thing to a “non-white” phenotype they would prefer is something like pic related. You are deluded if you think they would prefer a chink over that.

Attached: 1EAE1C65-302E-49D6-8CE0-09CAC6268497.jpg (650x365, 37K)

korean here, I'm opposed to race mixing. that's why I'm trying to find a finnish girl to date.

Why can’t you get white women in America? I hear they are all whores and will even fuck niggers and beaners, but never Asian men. Why is that?

you're a nigger. you lack intelligence to understand what goes on in the minds of those disgusted by race traitors

Okay ? I mean. Better that then a nigger.

You have been doing these threads for years now. I can't decide whether you are an extremely butthurt Asian or an extremely dedicated shit poster.

AMWF Eurasian is the FUTURE
Their offspring have the perfect AESTHETICS of slavic women and INTELLIGENCE of east Asians. Top Tier Future Race

Attached: Eurasian QT.png (500x400, 273K)

Because in America, Asian men are the least desired. Jews/white men see them as threat and don't give affirmative action for them in popular culture. They depict them the worse of all the groups. Most white fellas, are more comfortable for a black guy to bang their women, than an Asian guy. They're the most "taboo."

Asian women have their roles in hapafication of the white subspecies. Asian men are hapafying the African subspecies. In the grand scheme, all are required to initiate the Asian Age.

Latinos are Hapafied Asians (genetically) and their high birthrate will match the high birthrate of East/South East Asia. Comixing between the two will produce Asians.

This is the 1000+ year vision of humanity. And we are living in the beginnings of it. The ultimate Goldpill. Humanity evolves along the Asian path and timeline.

Attached: 7E80626D-5F7E-4BFD-B3FD-98E21BBCE6FD.jpg (640x640, 103K)

what does this have to do with politics? sage in every field

The guys still look like shit IMO.
The mongrols they will give birth to will have tiny dicks.
The mongrol females will also be ugly.

Asian women should stop race-mixing with Gringos and give their fellow Asian men a chance.

Yellow cabs need to stop breeding with Gooks cause the hapas have very high risks of mental illnesses

Whites must be inferior, because hot Russian women prefer their little dick over smelly Caucasians.

Wrong, Asian women are the constant that limit Asian men's growth. You cull them, then there is growth. The only way to move forward, is to conquer other groups, and bang their women.

AAAND?
>Aren't they already Mongolized?

Not really.

Even though race-mixing is wrong, & whites & asians should really date those within their own race, it's better a white woman dates a gook or chink as to oppose a nigger. (Don't get wrong idea, I'm not approving it, just choosing the "lesser of 2 evils")

With the Asian guy, there is low divorce rate & less cultural conflict, meaning a stronger family unit. If a white woman dates a nigger, all hope is lost. She is at greater chance to be killed & beatened, & divorced by her pet buck as opposed a pet gook.

>tfw no slav wife

Why even live?

Attached: WGXvSCfbv90_0.jpg (720x960, 129K)

FYI That's a sheboon

It's because Asian whores chase white betas.

If you want to take the slavic women from their drunkard husbands, go ahead.

Everyone wins here.

It's not like those other threads where they post penises, say the gayest shit on the planet, in no uncertian terms explicitly lust after white men and then promote the least successful couple group in the world so everyone can be miserable.

>it's better a white woman dates a gook or chink as to oppose a nigger
That's not true, because many white fellas today tolerate black men/white women. The normies at least do. The demographics on Jow Forums are the exception. There isn't any affirmative action in the media for Asian fellas, like you see for black men 24/7. Therefore, we can conclude Asian men are the most "taboo" in America. The (((media))) makes them the least desired.

This is true. Despite what the brainwashed leftists think, most white women prefer white men.

Same here. I'm Hispanic & oppose to race mixing.

#
That I can semi agree with. Asian women (indoctrinated with liberal westernization) are a waste of time to Asian men. So I view them as hapa factories for the ultimate cause of mass production of Hapas and the hapafication that joins into the Asian World Order. Hapa males from WMAF are forced to join due to whites racial doctrine of one drop rule. Thus Westernized Asian women are a virus to “white genocide”. Because of their virulent nature, Asian men must avoid them as well and let them do their own things. This is how I view the cull.

However there are still Asian women woke or unwoke that will naturally become natural mothers of the Golden Race of Humanity producing the essential Asians to advance our evolution

Attached: 97D626D9-E7F0-4EF1-8486-A081993E16DA.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Just thought I add this to the discussion.
Race mixing has consequences.
Don't say you weren't warned.

Attached: 1451964070639.jpg (1300x812, 291K)

> there are still Asian women woke
There is no such thing as "woke" Asian women my friend. In the past, Chinese aborted them for a reason.

OP is an asian incel with a small wang lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 1486187560885.jpg (460x609, 223K)

Wow so you're saying that whores are going after men who are essentially walking wallets and have dicks so small sex won't interrupt instagoying?

AMAZING

They have a surplus of women so all the free ones need to act quick while the rich tourists are in town to get themselves a man. The only ones that match their level of easiness are the Norwegians.

Attached: 1526737953122.png (549x280, 186K)

Disgusting

Do Slavic men accept their girls’ gold digging behavior? Or is it justifiable and understandable for them to mine the golden dragon cocks?

scmp.com/lifestyle/families/article/2146766/beautiful-ukrainian-women-chinese-men-dating-agency-ulove
The Golden Dragon Cock holds the elixir to vitality

Attached: 326A1A68-8127-422A-AFBA-37721C99DCEF.jpg (700x400, 62K)

Hey, OP, that's you.

Attached: 8a-lin.jpg (300x225, 12K)