L put extra strenght tiger balm on my hands, then I took a piss

Now my dick feels like it got its final move from sub-zero, It feels like I lost complete sensation.

Please help me Jow Forums I don't know what to do I'm alone at my place and I'm fucking panicking do I put water on it or will it just make it worse?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrFay3kYwDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would try to wash it off but make sure that shit doesn't get in your urethra

This thread fucking slaps wtf how can anyone hate this?

it might hurt but put water on it to wash it off

I once rubbed 90% isopropyl alcohol on my dick to clean it and after 3 hours of burning i lost all sensitivity for 2 years. never do this.

I have a sexual attraction to household appliances. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. Before you call me a freak or degenerate, let me tell you why;

I was on vacation with my mom & dad in San Antonio. We arrived around 8 or 9 at night and checked in at the nearest Motel 6. Desperate to catch some sleep from the roadtrip, I rushed up the stairway to our room and in the process ripped my cargo pants.

This usually wouldn't be a problem, but somehow I had forgotten my briefcase. I had no willpower to fret over it, I could just get another pair at Walmart tomorrow. Right then I needed some sleep, so I passed out on the floor because my parents hate eachother and needed separate beds.

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs to get my share of the continental breakfast. They had a waffle iron that you put your own batter in and waited about 45 seconds until it was done. Now, being the dumbfuck I am, I decided it would be a good idea to mix maple syrup into the batter.

When the iron beeped, I rushed to open it, and in the process burnt the ever-loving shit out of my thumb. I put it on ice and then tried once more to open the foul beast, only this time with an oven mitt that the staff had so kindly provided. I was not prepared for the evil that awaited me. It was so poorly formed, so burnt in some areas and so liquidy in others.

Then it happened. The syrup that I had added bubbled up and fucking flew right into the tear in the crotch of my pants. I don't even know how it could've done so at that angle, but I did know that my dick was burning with the fury of a thousand suns. I yelped, ran up to my room, forced the door open and hopped into the shower. Luckily nobody was in there.

I tore my clothes off and turned the water on as cold as it would go. I was crying at this point, but the water soothed the pain. Then I realized that the syrup was still stuck to my penis. I had to do the unthinkable; I had to vigorously masturbate with the generic hotel shampoo in order to save my burning dick.

I'll spare you the details, but I had the best orgasm of my life. When I was done I noticed that the scarring from the burn was shaped like a heart. It was a sign. God had directed that syrup into my pants so I could find true love. In the coming months, I could never see a waffle iron without getting an erection. In the coming years, my fetish spread to toasters and blenders.

One day, I was staying at my grandmother's house to make sure she didn't hurt herself in a dementia fueled frenzy. She started watching infomercials about pressure cookers and I just couldn't control myself. I had to recreate the magic of that first night. I unplugged her toaster and took it to the shower. My bulbous erection blinded me from the danger of my actions, but I didn't care.

The next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed with a nurse telling me they had found my body in the bath, next to a toaster covered in semen. I was shortly transferred to a mental health facility who thought that I had attempted suicide. They made me stay for two months because I kept telling them that I just wanted to fuck a toaster.

Anyway that's my story. I'm a little more adjusted now but still get a chubby from waffle irons sometimes.

OP, as another fellow retard who put chemicals on his dick, do what i wish i would have done in retrospect, get in the bath and wash that shit off as best you can in a nice long soak.

basically just masturbate in the shower with body wash and warm water

Ok, I'll try, should I use cold or hot water. I can already tell the shit went up my urethra because my whole dick feels almost nothing and almost like I stuck it in an Arctic ice pit including my urethra. I DONT WANT MY DICK TO FALL OFF

Attached: Cat 1.jpg (359x251, 13K)

>2 years
jesus christ almighty

Warm but not too hot should be fine

took that long for new dickhead skin to regenerate

Ok, I only have a shower I'll be back in like two minutes. My dick legit feels like I stuck it in a butcher's deep freezer

Attached: 10 cents an hour (Inda superpower 2020).jpg (600x400, 89K)

cold water will make the reactions go slower so do that

This user might be right idk I'm not a doctor

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY HOT WATER WAS SET TO HIGH ON MY SHOWER AND I PULLED THE PRESSURE SWITCH TO FULL ON DICK NOW THERE'S AN REVERSE REACTION THE HOT WATER MADE THE MENTHOL ACTIVATE AND NOW MY DICK IS FUCKING WORSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M FUCKED SHIT IT FEELS LIKE A LIMP SAUSAGE THAT IS FROZEN IS ATTACHED TO ME.

Attached: ouch.gif (329x329, 629K)

that stuff never used to do anything for me

Absolutely based

Still the same sensation IDK it's so the chill is so intense I can't sleep

It's a chemistry thing. cold things react slower than hot things. The stuff he put on his dick is reacting with the skin of it so if he cools it down then it will react slower

>Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

just went on the website.
turns out we're retarded

here op
youtube.com/watch?v=SrFay3kYwDo

best of luck to you man

Ok, user I'll do it later in a bit but for now, the sensation, I'll give it some time and then use that method. Thanks Jow Forums if I was on /b/ they would have told me to shove a toothpick soaked in ethanol up my urethra.

Attached: kot.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Use sand paper

user, here i'm feeling better I used the technique and it helped, but it turns out it went into my skin so much i sat they're scrubbing for a while my dick looks like a red rocket.

dont be a bitch
they make cold sensation lube that probably feels worse

haved you tried turning it off then on again?