Professor didnt explain why she neglected gravity in calculating the pressure when it's supposed to be pressure=pgh

>professor didnt explain why she neglected gravity in calculating the pressure when it's supposed to be pressure=pgh
>instead she used pressure=ph
help me out anyone. we have a test tomorrow

Attached: 001333.png (431x450, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physicshelpforum.com/thermodynamics-fluid-mechanics/346-p-pgh.html
nuclearpowertraining.tpub.com/h1012v1/css/Pressure-Relationships-37.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9ayYeLLT8bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

g=1???

Wouldn’t gravity be a constant? 9.8?

maybe in space or something

P is pressure, ρ is the density of the fluid; g is the gravitational constant, h is the height from the surface, or depth that the object is submerged. Pressure at the surface is 0 because h = 0. Pressure at a depth of h is ρgh.

physicshelpforum.com/thermodynamics-fluid-mechanics/346-p-pgh.html

Attached: satan-04.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Thanks Satan
Knew we could count on you

the question is this: What is the absolute pressure at the bottom of a swimming pool 6ft deep filled with fresh water?
Given: Patm=14.7psi
Pgage = (densityofwaterxHeight)
Pabs=Pgage+Patm

apparently when using the english unitss you dont need the g constant

Here but we're not going to help you with your homework.
Just look through your notes.

nuclearpowertraining.tpub.com/h1012v1/css/Pressure-Relationships-37.htm

Attached: 812.jpg (625x675, 33K)

how the frick did you find that

teachers are lazier each time cuz there is internet, a lot of my teachers in uni explain terrible something and even though we tell them most of us didn't get it, they just say, ask the students who understood or look it up
I hate that, why am I going to the fucking uni then

I have a lot spare time and I recognized that question.

Attached: 1508242253286s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

We're looking for new members. And we see you as quite a fit option. You have lots of time in life and seem really sad. But have a very knowledgeable scientific brain.

Attached: 4t4g5gg6j.png (1280x1316, 119K)

stupid teacher doesnt even explain where the 144in2/ft2 came from

No I'm not just going to join some weird ass cult who thinks pounds per square inch, pressure can be measured with reference to the force that exists in a column of fluid at a certain height is some kind fucking revolutionary way of thinking about science. Then you can go lick my balls.

Attached: MV5BYTRhMjhjMTEtZTY0MC00NjAyLWJkNDQtZmYzN2FjNDM1NTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY268_CR145,0,1 (182x268, 19K)

no wait i got it. its from (12inch/1foot)^2

There you go man, just keep studying.
You got this.

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

Oh trust us. We weren't going to suggest you join us.. We were going to.. ᴰᵒ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃn ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵏnᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ ᵐᵉᵃnˢ ᵐᶦnᶦᵐᵃˡ ʰᵉʳᵉ.

By the way the N's have an encrypted message. Good luck

Like I care about your stupid conformist cult

Trust me. People with high intellect often get suspicious of the most random crap when they have nothing to do. It's how their brains work. They begin to scatter for things to get involved in. And it seems you have nothing to do. So manipulation of this technique is what we needed to do.

Experimentation of people in solitary confinement also proves this.

*Burp* That's what I gotta say about that and your dumb fallout 4 institute emblem. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go buy Skyrim again to make Todd Howard happy.
One more thing LICK MY BALLS.

He knows too much...

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 14K)

LATER LOSER L-L-L-LICK MY BALLS

youtube.com/watch?v=9ayYeLLT8bs

Attached: 1_kkvMTSu1OYpMuDBIYffIKw.jpg (1600x720, 345K)