Hot cousin

>hot cousin
>turbo slut during her teen years
>coalburner, the shame of our family
>mid 20s
>settled up with a white beta
>now they have a blue eyed blonde baby

I'm not sure.. is this a win overall or nah? I mean at least she's continuing the white race

Attached: 1cee6b9edd912cd6dc9618c58d8cb4c7.jpg (600x900, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
streamable.com/o28y1
rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/?utm_source=ig_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

net positive

Unfortunately, its the best we can hope for

Attached: 1527480567584.png (691x564, 419K)

But what if she raises this white baby to be a turbo coalburning slut just like she was? Do we really want that?

Not good for the beta husband, but good for society

>>
>>
>>
>>settled up with a muslim

Attached: based-iraq.png (668x771, 402K)

Are you sad that she didnt inbred with you?
We all know that feel bro.

...her ability to pair bond is shit though. She likely doesn't love her husband and has less love than she should for her child because of it.

Chastity is a virtue.

there is black DNA from the time her nigger boyfriend came in her

women store the DNA of their previous sexual partners. bluepilled faggots always try to debate this but it was proven in humans as well as fruit flies.

Ideally she would have two more and promptly die

Attached: IMG_0524.png (600x410, 343K)

she can consider herself lucky

Sauce?

That child is likely going to be posting on Jow Forums in the future though

Gonna need a source. For humans, not fruit flies.

Do Iraqi’s not know how to climb or something?

focus on your life and your goals.. youre wasting time posting to strangers about the sex life of someone else.

Man she was so hot when she was younger she made nutt several times while walking barefoot on her shorts, it kills me that a savage low-IQ nigger was banging her all along during her prime, I'm glad she came into her senses though, her genes won't die out

Attached: BVOXWd1.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Depends. If she actually does a 180 from her teenage years, stops being a typical roastie, and is a good loving wife to her husband, then yes it's a win.

If she cheats on him or divorce rapes him, she's a fucking whore and it's a definitely loss. (This is why sluts are bad in general, because they frequently lose the ability to pair bond and turn into terrible wives).

>Jow Forums is my personal blog
>What Do You Guys Think?
>that one guy who posts race-mixing propaganda every hour

Why is that woman in a wooden cage before the judge?

Submitting and terrorizing is the central part of their culture

Let's see a source then, champ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

>or nah

kys

>infecting the white race with slut AND beta genes
Thanks I guess

nice bait nigger
sage

She'll raise trash

Based

sauce?

She will become another statistic in the divorce rate when she inevitably cheats on her husband.

Matters how their kid turns out.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
Did you even read what you posted?

>are immunologically active even decades after giving birth.
Microchimerism is the presence of a small number of cells that originate from another individual and are therefore genetically distinct from the cells of the host individual. This phenomenon may be related to certain types of autoimmune diseases; however, the mechanisms responsible for this relationship are unclear.

Contents
1 Types
1.1 Human
1.2 Animal
2 Relationship with autoimmune diseases and breast cancer
2.1 Systemic lupus erythematosus
2.2 Thyroid disease
3 Stem cells
3.1 Animal models
4 Health implications
5 See also
6 References
7 Further reading
Types
Human
In humans (and perhaps in all placentals), the most common form is fetomaternal microchimerism (also known as fetal cell microchimerism or fetal chimerism) whereby cells from a fetus
>from a fetus

That other poster was suggested fucking a series of black guys made her acquire black DNA.
Now, fucking blacks and men in general before marriage is bad in general, but this doesn't mean you need to make up bullshit to prove your point.

As I understand, the concern is, that the female absorbs and stores bits of DNA from past partners. This doesn't mean that the child this female has with a male later on, isn't his child. The concerne would be that the female's DNA would have integrated those bits of stored DNA in some manner, thus having "contaminated" herself. While it is proven that DNA is stored, albeit in minute quantities, it is not proven to have an effect in humans. That's the concern as I see it in any case.

Not only that but it's extremely important in rearing children and teaching them healthy relationships. You can't have a respectful dialogue if one of the parties is a slut

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Get right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Jesusistheredpill.jpg (640x416, 105K)

Which is wrong.
Your own source says it's from a FETUS.

You don't just magically absorb cum and add it to your DNA.

I never said this was my opinion lardass. Google the name yourself if you're interested. It is used in the context of user's claim as well as what wikipedia says.

/thread

How do throw up the blackpill, how do I stop hating women?
I want to go back.

Attached: 1522357203670.jpg (714x732, 88K)

We asked for proof and you posted bullshit.
Then your source got called out for being bullshit.

Now you're trying to distance yourself from the stance.
Kill yourself faggot bitch.

>white
Wrenkly ass neck and back.
Da fuck?

rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners
Many similar articles, bringing up the topic of Microchimerism. Nothing is proven, and as I'm not a scientist, I won't try to guess if it does or not. I was merely explaining the common concern that is brought up in these threads.

microchimerism only occurs IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT, or IF THE WOMAN HAD A BROTHER TWIN WHILE SHE WAS IN THE WOMB.

suggesting otherwise is like saying men and women make babies when they turn the lights off and get in bed together. it takes a little more than that, you actual retard.

she reminds me of a cute girl i used to like, and she was a degenerate drug taking slut too. definitely wanking material, thanks for the pic

So if she has an abortion, I guess we're only at the embryo point, so still fresh pussy, right Einstein?
How would any beta ever know that his roastie got knocked up or not?

Her son will continue and may be an honorable man.

>trying to distance yourself from the stance
Check the IDs brainiac. I never stated that this was an opinion I shared.

fucks blacks, marries white provider. now you guys can see why marriage and dating statistica don't mean anything

and i should elaborate on that. if the woman gets pregnant, microchimerism can only occur if the fetus is a male. it doesn't happen with female fetuses.

Push forward its the only way

Doesn't matter to anything, she's just a womb so proper men and future proper women from.the men can be born.

Literally meaningless in any kind of reproduction down the line.
Also only is the case if she was pregnant with the nigger baby, as she would exchange some cells with the fetus, not just if the guy cum in her.

It's not a win yet, it's a time bomb, whether it's a dud is up for debate. There's still plenty of time for her to fuck up that child beyond repair.

Not really, white men regardless of circumstances are simply statistically more pure and good then women.

That's Sarah fucking Snyder

Attached: 1502358514828.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

you fkers are pathetic. just sad!

Its a loss cause now she’ll divorce the beta and the baby will grow up to be a tranny

more traps for everyone, where is the problem?

Even sandniggers should know that a woman's loyalty lies with the perceived strongest tribe.

>baby will grow up to be a tranny
Average White male weighs 240 pounds and is 6 ft.

>is this a win overall or nah?
How is this a win? This just encourages more roasties to fuck around before finding a cuck. Are you retarded?

No, she will raise a liberal cuck of a child, indoctrinating him/her with her coalburner beliefs.

We all have our sins. If you accept the love of Jesus Christ into your heart you can seek redemption. No one is beyond his love.

beta will bore her in their comfy life and she will be gettin slammed by Tyrone on the side.
He'll find out and kill them both then himself.
The End.

Attached: 1504586445945.jpg (734x552, 57K)

>rooshv
gtfo

helt ærligt, bror... brug nogle ordentlige kilder.

>nigger doesn't understand a single thing I was alluding to

If only, at least then it'd be a dead white knight and a dead white knight in-the-making.

Think she can handle my girthy footlong?

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

Honestly, if you are dating an athletic young woman in exquisite health, I'll often grate some of the dried flesh from the edges of her feet. They have to be clean, but the skin has concentrated pheromones that have been compacted into the dead flesh like bread pudding. The skin cells dissolve and add a bit of body buy the pheromones remain. It sounds absurd, but I've watched time and time again as a few spoonfuls of a sauce with some qt "foot-parmesan" and everyone becomes as amorous and touchy-feelie as if they were on ecstasy.

>rooshv

at least post an actual research

>tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583

As they found out previous intercourse is also a way of obtaining the microchimerism and after that it is transferred onto the baby.
What is unclear there?

So what? She is married with a family. AT this point, she at least had a kid- more than what most on here are doing.

90% of Jow Forums is now a bunch of newfag cucks who would drool at the chance of raising the huwhyte child of a coalburning slut

Attached: microchimerism.png (1634x1058, 237K)

your pic is bullshit. 8.5 inch isn't an average size. where is your shitty data from?

Have a (You)
:^)

Look at that stinker

Yeah I think it might leave DNA behind in the case of abortion but not jizz. Also women usually use birth control methods like making guys pull out and/or condoms.

Mom had several miscarriages with 1st husband and always says how much I am similar to him. So anecdotally it checks out.

Explains why Amerimutts get 1% African on their DNA results

A lot of girls who end up getting married are turbosluts. Turbosluts (I mean if they prefer only guys) tend to be more resistant to feminist conditioning.

if she gets pregnant again the doctor asks what number pregnancy it is during preliminary appointments. if her beta bf was at the appt she would have to lie to conceal previous pregnancies. not out of the question but ya know

Based desu. We should do the same to the worst liberal women when the time comes.

Attached: 1458195833309.jpg (301x267, 14K)

Yes, you may have some stray cells of him, or more accurately, the prior miscarriages, in you, but none of those cells would've fertilised her egg and encoded the DNA template that is you.

Personalitys and our interests are similar, not phenotypes.

You... uhh... fell for it mate

>always says how much I am similar to him
thats kind of weird no? does she say that in front of your bio dad?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.40.32 PM.jpg (548x565, 63K)

be honest, we may never know the real answer to that. those kiked out companies have admitted to tampering with results

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.15.12 PM.jpg (696x573, 54K)

No bio dad and mom are separated. And not "all the time" literally. Maybe like 5 separate times since their separation many years ago. But it's common enough for me to draw this parallel.

Sarah Snyder
instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: jaden-smith-sarah-snyder.png (500x623, 535K)

If a white woman has sex with a bunch of black men but then has a child with a white man, this child will still look as white as it gets, so how does microchimerism fit into that?

The child has tainted genetics, he can not be considered white.

No, he's a bitch, she should have been hung. She hated us, she should die.

t.fucking cuck loser.

This is why we need some sort of dating/sexual history database for women, like Slutfax. I'd hate to be suckered into dating or marrying some bitch that's been fucked by a nigger (or any other non-white) and then starts larping as a trad waifu when she realizes it's time to 'settle down'.

Attached: 1528155972916.png (720x750, 867K)

Really? Chicks would have a hard time lying about a previous pregnancy with Jerome? Not out the question, but unlikely?
You are either female yourself and are just naturally lying to yourself, or you've never actually been around human females.

Sure, I guess.

Probably more for her protection

Most pregnancies are naturally terminated by some variety of miscarriage before the woman even knows she is pregnant, though.

Attached: 1530412095690.jpg (498x341, 41K)

The child will have a penchant for fried chigguns and waddymellons.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes