Midget retard Peter Dinklage on a scooter

so my brother saw this on social media and the post said it was "hilariously photoshopped" and of course all the shoops were typical leddit-tier PC garbage not even touching his deformity, and we thought we would see if any anons here are up to reaffirming the idea that the left can't meme and Jow Forums is the eastern school of memegi
let's show the world how funny you can be when you're not overburdened with political correctness

Attached: IMG_4420.jpg (640x800, 118K)

Dinklage is the loser of manlets

Attached: DYGTW7ZUQAAyeaz.jpg (1041x1200, 122K)

I don't get what you mean, but I'll wait to see what happens.

Attached: midget man.png (640x800, 959K)

They're dwarves, not manlets. The one you posted is probably dead before 2020.

holy fuck he's a nazi???

He's already dead dumbass. Drank himself to death in april

Pretty sure he's already dead desu

Okay who fucked with the wordline, I don't remember this happening at all.

He's already dead

Verne Troyer

That's what I expected. No need to be rude, though. Even if I heard he died, I would have forgotten by now as I tend to forget deaths of nobodies.

with what? a shot of whiskey and a zima?

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 39K)

Ah yes, another traveler. Welcome to this timeline. Some differences you may notice
Verne Troyer is dead
It was always spelled Berenstein Bears
It was always Allahu Akbar, not Allah Akbar.
Men can now become Miss Universe
Welcome and Enjoy your stay

I remember in a tv interview he said it would get 2 beers for him to get drunk, so I guess a 6-pack could have been fatal.

wojack would fit him well

Attached: 1516457968648.jpg (700x390, 69K)

This

Sorry, I meant that it became a leddit meme where they shoop him into "hilarious" scenes without actually employing any humor relating to a tiny retard on a scooter, I knew you guys could do better

checked and kekd well done user

Fuck off OP, you stupid cunt. Ask a mental midget such as yourself to do you dirty work.

Is this what goes for threads these days.

I figured something like that. Anyway, redditors are laughing at him too, sneakily. They also think it looks stupid, otherwise they wouldn't pay attention to it.

It's summer here

oops forgot pic

Attached: lantern-press-the-endless-summer-original-movie-poster_a-l-14487873-9664567.jpg (300x450, 16K)

Jow Forums - /b/ with racism

I know anons, I apologize, but we were marveling at how pathetic the leftie memes were and we were cracking up just imagining what Jow Forums would come up with, and it's like 5 am here so I figure I wouldn't be sliding anything

>Peter Dinklage is vegetarian like Hitler
>doesn't spend his time whining about being a midget but actually worked hard and made a name for himself
>Plays one of the best characters in a show for white people history

Literally our guy.

I know lefties can't meme, I just find it strange how its funny to mock a guy disadvantaged from the start who literally made complete success of his life. Maybe my humor meter is off on this one.

I like this idea. Midjaks.

Wodgets. Whatever.

>GOT money
>retarded

Attached: If you all say so(?).jpg (318x159, 7K)

You want us to make fun of a guy with dwarfism..is that what you want?

You're an asshole

Didn't know he was American. He pulls off that RP accent well on Game of Thrones.

The hell?

>we got ya, you don't need to stutter

The quality of post Jow Forums deserves