Anons. do you think there ever will be technology to turn ourselves into cute anime lolis? if so would you do it...

anons. do you think there ever will be technology to turn ourselves into cute anime lolis? if so would you do it. i think i would. umm also free thread. please be nice and have a good day anons.

Attached: 1528135170708.jpg (800x800, 259K)

euro gays must go away

Attached: 1529977963291.jpg (593x552, 34K)

ehhh but im not gay!

I'd rather turn myself into an anime catgirl desu

No you are homo fagg

Attached: scrin119968.jpg (880x781, 76K)

thats good too user :)

but i dont like to do beppers

o-okay

Attached: images.jpg (196x257, 7K)

thanks user

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

why do my gay threads always get peoples attention? does everyone want me to be a trap

Attached: 1521828649762.png (1384x1496, 743K)

Maybe but it would take at least 75-150 years to achieve that level of technological advancement

dont make me sad please :(

No it's that I want to be the trap

i understand. females are so much cuter then males and i envy it. but becoming a trap isnt as good as being a female :(

Why do you think that?

Don't be so sad. Who knows. The average life expectancy keeps increasing and it is expected that people who are borned at the beggining of 2000s may live 100 years

because many of those trannys who try too look as a cute female look bad and miserable. i dont want to do the same.

Wake me when I can become a cute anime catboy

Attached: snooz.jpg (1024x532, 51K)

thanks. that made me feel better

Oh I meant be a guy who wears cute feminine clothes but still identifys as a guy. Trannys try to hard

ohh ok. yeah thats fine i guess.

Probably, though it's more likely that mechanical augmentation will get there before biological.
You'd have to replace your entire body with mechanical body parts of what you desired and then you could become a loli.
Would you be willing to do that?

yes i would!!! please!! my body is useless

Alright, post pics in about 20 years min of your new loli bod.

sure if i get one

wah

why?

Attached: Fried shrimp.gif (450x378, 1.25M)

user... are you okey? i am concerned

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

There'll never be technology invented to turn yourself into a completely other being, even more so one that doesn't even exist.
In an augmented or virtual reality you probably could.
I just want to touch some loli butte in VR.
WHY IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK, FUCK.

Attached: 1529227013174.png (314x314, 111K)

im not a faggot!!

Oh

Yes I would

Oh i forgot to answer if i would, probably not, though i definitely would make some other modifications with the tech that it allows me to do it.

haha the same jokes over and over i’m so depressed you guys haha why even live i’m literal garbage b-but i’m not gay user hehe i just like feeling a bigger stronger mans fat cock head force my shitpucker open and pummel my prostate into the ground h-hehe.. better make another thread about this why are you mad though? just let me have fun this is fun for me hehe this is all i have i’m here every day because i have nothing else to do or live for so really this is my safe space where i can rot in the same cycle hahaha depressed you guys it’s funny because i AM depressed why can’t life be anime i wish i was an anime honto desu desu ne boku wa horny desu haha well time to finger my asshole now

Attached: C384AA39-8D30-43F3-95BC-8A5C7EBFA509.gif (326x270, 27K)

No, I'm fine as a boy. Wish I were younger though.

dumb tranny

uhhh. user. im not like that. i swear

Attached: Fly.png (716x528, 97K)

subbed

>do you think there ever will be technology to turn ourselves into cute anime lolis?
no

>if so would you do it.
if there was, yes.

Without a second thought I would!

Attached: 1514540784619.png (906x1080, 985K)