Fem

Sometimes I wonder if the poster on the other end is actually a real girl who has body issues and suffers life with lukewarm enthusiasm like the rest of us.
I know it is unlikely, since Jow Forums is 99.99% male, but I do wonder if there is a girl somewhere who is just not beautiful enough to feast on her genders infinite privileges.
Cue the LARPers I supposed

Attached: looksmatch.jpg (575x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Mrs Normie/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're definitely out there. It's stupid to think everyone's life experience is the same.

>if there is a girl somewhere who is just not beautiful enough to feast on her genders infinite privileges.
maybe the gril dont liek bieng orbited anone o.o

Attached: 1529955213653.jpg (460x484, 61K)

i know you send nudes

Yes we are here....

Attached: Screenshot_20180226-140009.png (720x1280, 396K)

Don't worry you will find gf

Why you use me name???

Attached: 1527639497207.jpg (685x960, 126K)

Because it's who I am
Why are you using my name

Frist off, any one who know me round here would know i don't type like that. It too nice and clean and understands. If you going too try too be me at lest get good at it.

Attached: 1527962996792.jpg (640x523, 123K)

>if there is a girl somewhere who is just not beautiful enough to feast on her genders infinite privileges.

there are a tiny number who actually kinda cute but are just insecure enough that they don't take advantage of their infinite privileges.. but even the ugliest, fattest, most insufferable women can easily find a relatively "average" guy to worship her. I have met countless examples of the most disgusting women who have absolutely zero problem getting an average guy to treat them like a queen, and those cute but insecure girls are just not aware or too insecure to take advantage of this. some of them eventually learn they can do it, but others are just too scared to try.

this is the mega mega gayyyyy
fucking norm
norm normlets get off my board
duduududu

I don't know what you're talking about I majored in English of course I fucking type well. And I don't have to try because I'm literally me now fuck off impostor

I wish I would still believe that honestly, but unfortunately there was a cute littel girl in my class, who I assumed was just acting shy like all the other sluts, but she ended up getting together with an autistic manlet who was almost as small as her.
So yeah they probably do exist.

lole ugly girl

Hey stop being an ass to the nice impostor

How long have you you been useing my name? I have all way use this name and been posting. By they way or you Mrs Normie you marry too Norime.

Since Jow Forums started a year ago

What in the fresh hell is this?
Since when did I have 2 wives?
>2 wives
>4 bf's
>8 orbiters
This is just getting unfair.

Attached: original.png (500x444, 109K)

based

ikr
shut the fuck up faggot

>actually a real girl
Yes.
>who has body issues
No.
>and suffers life with lukewarm enthusiasm like the rest of us
Yes.

Then how about you tell me you name. If you the real Mrs Normie you won't give a flying fuck if people here knoq you frist name?

I still own the ring....

You're a cuck

Attached: XD.jpg (640x920, 71K)

My name is Dorothy

tr*nny

Good now go outside and jump off a bridge

You not me? Ask bant who is Mrs Normie and they would say me. And that a old women name.

Yeah nah you should fuck off m8. Unless you want to slob my knob like a good wifey you should take that name off. More disrespectful than McCain with his tumor.
Yup. You know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
>Dorothy
That's an old woman's name. Fucking gross XDXDXDXDXD

Attached: fox10-donald-j-trump-realdonaldtrump-follow-john-mccain-looked-disgusting-tumor-26013609.png (500x426, 104K)

What if I say no
They would totally say it's me, you impetuous punk
Also come on Dorothy isn't that bad

I live in a forest and there are no bridges nearby. retard

Then do a thread porve it ask bant who Mrs name it you and me. Not that I care you just jusy trying toll me.

there are at least 2 biological females on Jow Forums

You can drive you useless and lazy bitchface
What the fuck I'm not trolling stop using my name

no u

bout tree fiddy

Then you juat a newfag, can't belealve how bad you newfag it showing.

Attached: 1522882544506.jpg (1053x1001, 72K)

Mrs Normie wouldn't tell me no. She'd cuck to me and let me dick her down.
So either get suckin or get going. Because I gave the real Mrs Normie the dick down just a few hours ago.
Why imitate one of the least well received posters on bant though? Seriously it can't be fun having everyone call you ugly and stupid.
Just a thought.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Prove it you newfag

> Imitate
I'm not imitating anyone I'm in your living room

that spelling and grammar

i know who you thinking about but i'm not counting them

the ugly family is here

Why dont you, if you the real Mrs Normie you post a time snap photo of you face.

I know....but that all so how people know it the real Mrs Normie

I have something better
This cat proves that I am the real Mrs. Normie
Only Jow Forums oldfags remember me posting this

Attached: Curious.png (500x500, 31K)

Dorothy is it? I'll make this clear. That name is an addendum to mine. If you have that name you better be okay with lots of gay shit. Like a hell of a lot. Also you have to fugg da Normie :DD
So let's see that boi pucci homu imposter boi :3
That's how you can tell the real Mrs Normie from all the rest. Even I can't type like that.

Attached: tumblr_npey5qi32n1u3gdd8o1_500.gif (500x279, 492K)

No fuck off that cat is all the proof I need

You still that meme form me...come on mis Norime would post a time stamp photo of herself. She done it many time befor. You not me....sorey roo bust you bubble.

Attached: gate-lelei-bubble.gif (500x281, 1.77M)

Sorry too*

Attached: 1509050619790.jpg (500x564, 31K)

Sorry to bust yours but my face is private information no one is allowed to have
Jow Forums oldfags remember that my real name is Dorothy case closed fuck off impostor

Low effort bait posting.
Lets see that face goblina.
The Normie's aren't afraid of the timestamp. If you are then I know you're fake.
Also post archives of your posts.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Mrs Normie/order/asc/

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 34K)

You all talk, bant would never say you are Mrs Normie and would even post my face. Like it was nothing you can give use really porve or you can keep believe that people belave you the real Mrs Normie....kind of sad how much you beleavle you are me

Dude this board is like 1 year old.

I have to ask, if you think you are good looking, why do you suffer?

It's not supposed to be bait though
The namefig is one of my favorite jokes

Attached: Satori mug.png (567x567, 117K)

Why did no one get the levity in my tone

Attached: Sad.png (597x597, 736K)

Clam down i just fucking with you....i know you was playing with you*pet head too clam you down

>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded

You used to be a fun shitposter

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 73K)

>you use to be a fun
Nope. I was just the big gae. Like Jow Forums I was never fun.
>unless this is Kitchen in which case I feel awful and I swear I'm still fun

Attached: 1519081915997.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

What is going on. Is this board /soc/ for animefags?

I want hand gloves like that I'd look so cool