Redpills to make fat gf skinny

>Be 24
>Meet 18 yo high IQ qt
>190lbs at 5'9
>Dad died last year T.Chad walks in
>Girl used to be 7/10 qt before death
Can
>Holds neo-leftist ideologies but isn't gone by any mean

Is a guy my age better off marrying a younger or more impressionable women or one who's already made up their minds about most things?

Attached: Potential young qt.jpg (500x461, 108K)

Take the David Duke pill and find a good ketogenic diet. After the first week it gets pretty easy to follow.

>eat a diet centred around maximising the amount of suffering you can inflict on animals

Pic related is very accurate.

Bro, they never get thinner over time. Get one that is as thin as possible up front, preferably with a thin mother. No girl who was in a relationship ever lost any weight unless she was already on the market for a better deal.

is the suffering inficlited on emus preferable?

She probably won't keep track of her calories or stick to a diet. No point in even trying.

>Meet 18 yo high IQ qt
What gives you the idea she's high IQ, especially after she displayed a lack of self control (overeating) and holds dumb political ideals?

You could try and be by her side encouraging her to lose weight, i seen cases of women that managed to lose weight and ended up looking gorgeous.What you got to lose?

Bring up her weight during sex and it'll be gone before you can bust a nut.

Best way is probably just going to be make her value you more than life itself and tell her that you're fucking done if she doesn't lose it.

190 pounds at 5'9 is fat but it isn't the worst if she has a good waist to hip ratio. Get her to start lifting weights with you and reduce calories. Make it about you two getting strong and fit together.

Just find one that could look cute if she was thin?

>high IQ
>fat

Pick one

This is basically true for 99% of the time

This. Thin people tend to be higher IQ

your woman, your problem.

Fucking honkey go neck yourself

Other than making her go to the gym with you and other such activities idk user.

just dump her
if she's 190lbs in her 20s she'll be 300 in 5 years

There's hope, OP. Mine was 80kg at 165cm half a year ago. Just flat out told her that she's getting fat and explained to her the concept of calories in, calories out.

Now she lost 10kg just by eating less, she doesn't even work out. Luckily for me she kept the juicy thighs and ass fat.

Snake Diet.

Go vegan, it's the only option.

Fuck the calories out of her.

the secret to keto is that you lose weight rapidly from laughing at the suffering of those animals

>190lbs
it's average in america why would you dump her ?

Cut out all sugar and grains

Want your fat gf to lose weight? Easy get a new one.

i'm pretty sure that all the advice in this thread will have zero effect on reality

>High IQ
>lack of self control
Is there really a correlation?

>getting a gf
>easy

Attached: 1473178787767.jpg (258x360, 55K)

In the retarded land of Swedistan, maybe.

My GF is kind of fat. In the last 6 years, I went from 200 up to 255, but I'm back down to 200 again (still fat I know). She weighs probably 210. I thought it would encourage her to lose weight if I lost weight but it didn't. I still love her though so w/e.

I should mention that my ex-wife was 350lbs so the fat doesn't bother me.

Kys

Attached: 1530562990710.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Here, have a (you) you favela rape baby.

The ultimate redpill is killin yourself for thinking you have the power to change someone so obviously far gone into their own lifestyle and bullshit leftist mentality. If she loved you to the point of obssession, I'd say you have a chance, but since I will take the liberty of swapping the "high IQ" adjective you used for something more fitting like "mentally stable", then rule number one of women applies here, which is to stop being a retarded cuck and go look for another GF. That or stay alone, as the chances of you changing her are slimmer than finding a new girlfriend (and yes, that is even taking into account if you look like freshly cut out cancer cells in the shape of a human).

Thank you user, it truly means something coming from you.

Can you have some respect for Chinese culture you racist dawg

Attached: 1526386547047.jpg (598x399, 49K)

Don't get married retard. Are you a gambling man or something? It's an outdated lopsided institution for beta cucks providers. Get real.

The problem with fat girls isnt that they are ugly.
Its that they have bad genetics.
A diet is like plastic surgey or makeup.
Do you want your son to be fat user?

Depends. Smarter women can realize their mistakes. Also your example can rub off. My fitness journey inspired a few people to take care of their diets a bit more. There's truth to starting with yourself meme.

This. If its genetics then why would I want fat jeans?

i wonder who could be behind this post

Preserve wildlife, use freezerbags.

This. Ideally, break out some calipers and get measurements of mom. And pay attention to those ankles! You need thin and sculpted. If she's got trunks then you know she's destined to get big.

You think you have problems? My girlfriend is over 200 lb and I'm really fucking sick of her complaining about how she can't fit into outfits and shit. If I ever woke up fat, I would be taking a sabbatical from work, and draining my bank account as I would be playing Dance Dance Revolution 4 as long as I would have to get back to a respectable weight. I'm too old anyways and have low sexual market value that I can ever find anybody else, so I have to deal with what I have