I'm looking for someone who is open for an argument about homosexuality...

I'm looking for someone who is open for an argument about homosexuality, I am gay myself and want to understand what people who are against it think and feel about the subject, I don't want a rabid discussion about what rights we should or shouldn't have, but rather what your opinion about my existence is.

Attached: 1527625503196s.jpg (250x161, 8K)

Gays are okay but Faggots need to die

Kind of like the difference between a black man and a nigger

Attached: file.png (480x480, 144K)

Its a slippery slope that invites other movements to be held up on pedestals.

These other movements have no place in society by any means.

>movements

Being gay isn't a movement. And slippery slope is a shit argument that can be used to "justify" literally anything.

Because being gay consumes their entire identity rather than letting be as normal as it is to heterosexual people. That being said, I don’t hate gays but that always does annoy me.

You wish that were the case but you're already seeing it happening.

I don't even know what board to direct you to
Why are you looking for civil discussion on the interntet

Hating someone over their sexual preferences is pointless, but most likely with this it really has nothing to do with that.

This.
If you care about what two gay guys do in their own time in their own bedroom then you're gay yourself.
Faggots, on the other hand, are the gays who don't have any personality traits other than being gay and therefore feel like they have to constantly convey their gayness to everyone around them at all times. The "gay movement" isn't annoying because the people in it are gay, it's annoying because the people in it are annoying.
Why can't you do anything without making it about your sexuality? Get a fucking hobby! Read a book! Travel somewhere! Create something! Fucks sake, how hard can it be to do literally anything else?

O wait

>you're already seeing it happening

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Attached: 1509927770955.jpg (635x634, 46K)

This

what's happening exactly?

Look at Canada, look at the US. You have fucking 8 year olds dressing up in drag now. I promise you this wouldn't be a thing if the gay movement didn't get their damned marriage.

explain

You have people dying their hair all over now. Its a joke and its imainly because of all this LGBT bullshit.

I think he's saying that if we allow people to be openly gay, people will be more open about other things.
Like trans people, crossdressing, domination, etc

Attached: rexfeatures_56120a.jpg (781x1237, 337K)

Abortion might as well have been tied straight to the LGBT movement under the claim of woman's rights.

>8 years old dressing up in a drag
Absolute state of w*sterners

dressing up in drag and being gay is very different.
Did you know a lot of straight men dress up in drag

that sounds like an ok thing? why not be open about normal things even to the point that no one will care anymore. when things become "everyday" no one is special because of their sex life.

this

Fuck off, you know damn well what opened the floodgates to this crap.

To a degree maybe, but should we really be blindly advertising this shit in classes?

people have been dressing in drag for decades though

And how many 8 year olds have you actually seen dressing in drag, munching hormones? As in not on Fox News or Jow Forums propaganda?

It sure as hell wasn't televised like it is now.

ffs, forgot to click auto update, sorry guys for being late to my own party, I tend to agree with what I see here mostly, gays are fine but faggots aren't I myself don't need a gay parade or some shitty flag to be acknowledged, I know who I am and my friends and family do, just another human with diffrent intrests.

and forcing kids into anything is fucking horrible, be it religion or drag or whatever, shit's gay yo

IM pretty sure you just have to look at a pride parade.

this

"Pretty sure"? You are ready to deny people equal treatment on that basis? Have you ever been in a pride parade? In fact, do you even know any gay people at all?

Yes, Ive seen one on top of a building in LA, yes

I don't really see the downside of that. The whole "if we allow x we will surely soon allow y" doesn't actually work in real life. It's all speculation and fear mongering. Legalizing alcohol didn't make everyone an alcoholic or lead to legalization of all drugs, allowing women to vote didn't lead to animals and kids having voting rights and equal treatment of gay people won't lead to rampant pedophilia and pre-natal sex change, mark my words.

speaking of pedophiles, what is peoples opinion on them, I am fine with people who have the urges and thoughts, as long as they use dolls or robots or whatever, just stay away from kiddos

THey're literally fucking tying shit onto LGB and you claim that?

is right.

just because you connect something in your head to another thing, doesn't mean there is a connection or a causation.

It sounds to me like you've gotten caught in Jow Forums-level thinking where you have a very strong emotional response to something without really having any facts to back up your stance. I think you should research this issue a bit more, offline preferably.

Fuck off... I mean seriously. So lblind to simple shit.

lol u gay

Attached: 144.jpg (750x553, 152K)

lol u straight

Attached: 8y69i6otjlw01.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I would happy spend the rest of my life in prison just to be able to end the life of multiple pedos. Nothing was ever done to me, I just think they personify evil

I don't think anyone should be allowed to fuck kids, that's for sure. I hope me could "reprogram" pedophiles to not be pedos anymore, but I feel like that's as impossible as turning a gay person straight. I don't think it's a choice for them to be attracted to kids, just like it's not a gay person's choice to be gay. The difference of course being that being gay doesn't hurt anyone involved, but pedophilia does.

I think that the issue stems from a large group of people not accepting the first.
Being against the gays to begin with means that every step further than this is treated with the same/more hatred.
These people will likely always exist.

I don't know. Allowing everyone to see their choices, even at an early age, has it's positive and negative outcomes.
On one hand we allow the child to choose for themself what they wish to be in their future.
On the other, the child may be forced into a lifestyle that they originally weren't meant for.
Similar to the gays being forced into being straight in the earlier days.
I cannot be for certain the correct choice.

I'm not so sure to be honest.
I'm not against gay individuals mind you, however.
It can be said that if you allow someone to do something, they will tend to go as far as they can go with it.
You know, if you give an inch they'll take a mile and all that.
Human nature I've found makes this seem likely

Attached: image.jpg (1200x801, 88K)

I agree, I don't believe we should at leats acknowledge them and help them cope instead of pushing them out of society and making them take actions thta help noone, I heard of a company in china or whatevs selling sexrobots for pedos to stop them from hunting kiddos

a relationship between two consenting adults should not be brought up with pedophilia

I wasn't comparing the two, someone brought them up, I'm just interested in other peoples views, I mean, what's better than seeing all of peoples thoughts.

Even if they never touched a kid or did anything? I mean, they probably can't help it. I mean, if they did anything to a kid they should be purged.

I disagree. I think they are both "deviations" from the biological ideal template nature would prefer us to gravitate towards. The difference is similar to say difference between being short-tempered and being a violent sociopath. One is a personality trait, but amplified it becomes a mental illness, the latter. In a similar fashion, being gay is an aspect of a personality, but being a pedophile is a mental illness.

Well, thanks for givign me your views and shit, gotta go now, no matter what your thoughts or opinions are, we are all sort of similar

Attached: hatson8.jpg (125x125, 3K)