Have some positivity

Have some positivity

Attached: akj0Lrq8_700bb.jpg (600x5244, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1IPUs5oIvb7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol girls aren't attracted to losers though.

Posting anime makes me more positive

Attached: 1530285978382.jpg (600x800, 217K)

wholesome user is wholesome

Why?

Why not?

Attached: 1528859384468.gif (550x400, 127K)

Why so?

Because yes

Attached: 1529365731597.png (720x1280, 86K)

I like it.

you're a nigger

i’m actually curious what goals anons on Jow Forums have, and what they’re doing to achieve them

Attached: 3E5E5385-4B1F-4946-B659-186B557231ED.png (431x470, 249K)

:)

Well, I'm trying to graduate in production engineering and once I do I plan to to learn the guitar, code in python and be fluent in german in about six months.
For the first I already have an old guitar and downloaded a few books and youtube videos to learn how to play it, same with the second and third actually (books and youtube videos) also have relatives that speak german fluently and plan to have them help me out.

Also watch a ton of movies and finish a bunch of games I've been wanting to for years but studying wouldn't leave me much free time.

Is this a metaphor for acoustic people?

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

:^)

>learn the guitar
>code in python
>be fluent in german

>in six months

It all sounds nice and all but limiting yourself with a time trial is nahh..
If you really want to live fast, think about it as a race of progression - everyday a little bit better, trying to acquire the goal as fast as possible but without having in mind any real deadlines.
Being proud of the difference between today and yesterday is a much greater fuel than stressing out for an imaginary achievement.
:^)>

Attached: .jpg (650x504, 32K)

:0

:^0

:3

production engineering like sound design? i’m trying to get into that myself as a hobby. i’ve been writing songs for years now but i just need to learn how to mix well with the ghetto setup i have

Attached: D0F969DC-BEEF-49B0-AD7B-025C956DD2C3.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Do you even lofi though?

Attached: R-545527-1159298545.jpeg.jpg (600x594, 91K)

yes very. but i don’t like the buzz of my mic
vocaroo.com/i/s1IPUs5oIvb7

Attached: Encouraged.jpg (780x5942, 1.14M)

(^:

>Being proud of the difference between today and yesterday is a much greater fuel than stressing out for an imaginary achievement.

That's great advice, thanks user

Not really, it's a mix of engineering (so lot's of math) with management, administration and a little bit of economics. Basically the idea of a production engineer is to make improvements to a company's production so it's faster, safer, with better quality, without overworked employees and environmentally responsible.

>i’ve been writing songs for years now
Cool! You have a great voice user :)

^_^

I'd unironically disown my daughter if she attended CalArts.

Turn it into a means of further creative expression? Find a way to artistically capitalize upon the raw ambience of your shitty buzzy mic. Elliot Smith could have made it work.

Attached: Hackmanlet.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

oh wow i was way off. that stuff is way over my head. sounds really important though, i respect that.
thanks also, it was kind of out of my vocal range

does this mean if I start failing I'll get a gf

>goals
Wanna be a govt or military leader. Not necessarily president or a 5-star general or anything but something decent.
>how I'm getting there
Going to an honors college at a public ivy in the fall, plus I'll be in the Marine NROTC program there. Gonna try for one of the more elite scholars programs for my master's, then go in the military for a while. May or may not try to get a law degree eventually.

i don’t really into elliot smith tbqdesuwy. i feel like to some degree the jazzy/reggae direction my music has taken is in part due to the fuzz, because it kind of reminds me of alton ellis. it just gets a little too much when i layer tracks

I scrolled and read everything out slow enough for my sides to propel into the orbits at the last image with double the necessary speed.

Attached: fucken saved kek.jpg (1280x720, 178K)