Why do people over 30 get mad when they're called boomers

Why do people over 30 get mad when they're called boomers

Attached: 1530804854524.png (197x415, 75K)

because even they know Boomers are the worst generation

no one likes to be reminded that they're old

Because boomers was the generation born in the 50's and 60's.

It's just dumb to call people born in the early 90's boomers.

boomer ends at 1965 so boomers are at least 58 years old

Sure thing, boomer

I love being a 31 year old boomer
>young enough to be active with my kids
>house in white majority burbs
>don’t have to deal with current dating pool of vapid thots

Attached: 2FD0EEDF-2892-43A0-A8AF-835D1FCF39BB.gif (1000x640, 127K)

It's one of the most retarded memes on Jow Forums. That's saying something

What does the word "boomer" mean to you?

Is it just a slur like fag?

You'll be surprised at how they recoil, how injured they are, how they suddenly shrink back: ''I've been found out.''

Only boomers ask such stupid questions. If you weren't a boomer you'd instantly just get it and wouldn't be asking dumb questions.

This. Pretending to be stupid can be funny in the short term, but misusing words or changing definitions is a liberals game. Now if OP and his horde of under 18 boomers could get off this board that'd be great.

Boomers are the generation that ruined America

How to fix it?
Don't improve America, just call everyone younger than you a boomer too

I don't get mad. I think this meme is reflective of a generation that has ran out of ideas and culture of their own thus are unironically reapplying that of a based generation that created the bulk of it. Boomerism is a mentality one that millenials confronted, rejected wholesale, and paved over with technology. Hilarious, it's GenZers who have been re-cucked by boomers and re-kiked into idiotic mindsets. Now you're calling one of the most based generations boomers because the kikes would like you to believe in this fantasy. We never held you back our taught you dogmatic bullshit. We set you free and continue to w/ the furthering of technology. Memes are powerful because they reflect deep truths. This meme is empty and w/o any truth. Monster energy drink wasn't big. It was a meme in and of itself. Boomers are fucking idiots who fucked America. They still are. Now your generation having been fully cucked/kiked is being led to believe that the only red-pilled generation is equivalent to boomers via mind virus shareblue memes?

I'm not mad. I think it just goes to show what happens to a generation that doesn't make up their own minds and culture... they fall victim to that of another. I honestly feel bad for you as the economic opportunities are all shifting to Asia as you get led by the nose by kikes into lower expectations. I'd expect to see an utter and open rejection of degeneracy, whore culture, female exceptionalism, etc etc but all I see are Mary sue films getting blockbuster reception, skittle mouth'd shit tier rappers w/ 69 tattoo'd all over them, a bunch of REEEing, gun protests, immigrant cheering, etc. You're the boomers because you act just like them. The only difference is, unlike boomers, you're going to be poor as fuck.

No one gets mad, we all get a laugh and everyone prospers

But as a 30 year old boomer myself I find this meme cuts to the core of me, I do indeed find myself drinking that exact flavor of Monster. My mustache is fucked up and I am overweight. My hairlines is receding and my forehead has become wrinkled

Its a fitting meme, but the question now becomes, what do we do about the 30 year old boomer question?

*saved

Because its used as a slide tactic by shills and newfaggots who think its lefunnymeme repeat it and contribute to sliding.

Didn't read but I'm guessing your mad lol

>brainlet

So many mad boomers in this thread

Attached: sILE1Lk.jpg (360x360, 27K)

Is this new copypasta?

undiagnosed schizo

That age group aren't actually boomers, it's a reddit-tier forced meme

>it's a reddit-tier forced meme, I tell ya
>back in my days we had real memes like Rage Face and Cool Face guy, remember Epic Fail Guy, now THAT is a meme, I tell ya

Attached: 4224.jpg (383x453, 50K)

why do zoomers keep posting this forced meme?

faggot

Mad boomer mod kek