Red pill me on coffee Jow Forums

Red pill me on coffee Jow Forums.

Attached: CoffeecreditShutterstockcom.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetesincontrol.com/insulin-resistance-a-vicious-circle-of-excess-fat/
historyhustle.com/coffee-was-the-devils-drink-until-one-pope-tried-it-and-changed-history-2/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5192567/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black coffee is good for you. Don't add any sugar.

why no sugar?

Its coffee

Sucralose or Splenda is fine. Sugar is bad.

Confirmed Jew. Keep drinking your expensive bitter black water. Go make lots of shekels for us so you can pay for it goyim. You are very good goyim.

Because sugar is bad for you, stupid ass.

Unless you drink like 9 cups a day.

>coffee
>expensive

A bag of coffee is like $5 and that makes like 10 pots

It's a muslim beverage that fills you with unclean spirits that motivate you to toil for international jewry instead of enjoying life with family and frens like God intended. Then it gives you the heart attack you deserve.

you are retarded. jews are bad coffee roasters. coffee is run by the italians, the swiss, the arabs and the french in that order. you are out if the loop.

t. coffee broker

Most people drink it wrong and only know the vile chemical cured mass produced garbage

It should be sun dried and never boiled so you don't lose the flavour or bean oil.

no they arent.

>Artificial sweeteners have more intense flavor than real sugar, so over time products like diet soda dull our senses to naturally sweet foods like fruit, says Brooke Alpert, RD, author of The Sugar Detox. Even more troubling, these sugar stand-ins have been shown to have the same effect on your body as sugar. "Artificial sweeteners trigger insulin, which sends your body into fat storage mode and leads to weight gain," Alpert says

>Researchers from the University of Texas found that over the course of about a decade, diet soda drinkers had a 70% greater increase in waist circumference compared with non-drinkers. And get this: participants who slurped down two or more sodas a day experienced a 500% greater increase. The way artificial sweeteners confuse the body may play a part, but another reason might be psychological, says Minnesota-based dietitian Cassie Bjork. When you know you're not consuming any liquid calories, it might be easier to justify that double cheeseburger or extra slice of pizza.

there are higher risks of type 2 diabetes while drinking diet soda or high artificial sugars (36% increase). damages teeth, and variety of other factors.

you are better off with real sugar than artificial in all cases.

Sugar is literally poison

i drink half a large tub of it a day ask me anything

How poor are you? You can literally get like 5lbs of coffee for less than $10. If you can't afford that, get off of the internet and focus on getting a better job

Caffeine is legal drunk that most people are addicted to. People always need their fix just to get through the day. Caffeine like Al drugs wears out the dopamine receptors in your brain. As a result you don't enjoy life as much as you use to and so you need another shot to get by.
Luckily it takes about a week to get off. A couple of weeks to fix your dopamine receptors, but you will be better for it.
Stop the Caffeine Jew

Wrong

Dumbfuck.

You probably think decaf is ok too. Its more chemicals.

You are correct, but what I do is just a monthly no coffee week. Also, none on weekends.

more than 3 cups a a day will increase insulin resistence, thus making it harder to loose fat

diabetesincontrol.com/insulin-resistance-a-vicious-circle-of-excess-fat/

Sugar--especially refined sugar--is the fucking devil, user. Go cold turkey for a couple of weeks and see how your focus, your sleep, and your stamina improves.

Wtf I drink six per day and my metabolism is insane.

Use honey instead. still a form of sugar but at least it went through the healthy bee filter.

Caffeine has little to do with dopamine you dumbfuck.

Cafaine has a similar molecular structure to adenosine. It binds to adenosine receptors, thusly inhibiliting actual adenosine to to so.

Adenosine brings about the feeling to tiredness, it's the brain's mechanism to become cognizant it's running out of ATP and needs rest.

Oh you are an african, figures.

>arabs
>(((coffee broker)))
Sit up and pay attention folks, we have here in this very thread a cog in the machine that is the true power behind the vatican.
>Coffee Was the “Devil’s Drink” Until One Pope Tried it and Changed History
>“This Satan’s drink is so delicious that it would be a pity to let the infidels have exclusive use of it.”
>Pope Clement VIII
I bet you faggots thought I was shit posting.
>In the 1600s coffee was wildly popular in the Ottoman Empire – so much so that Sultan Murad IV wanted to make the beverage illegal by decapitating anyone caught drinking coffee. Coffee is so addicting that even the threat of chopping off heads didn’t change coffee-drinkers’ habits.
>As coffee was introduced to the streets of Venice and Rome, The Catholic Pope was pressured by his advisers to denounce coffee for its association with Islam and its fascinating effect on drinkers. His advisers called coffee a “bitter invention of Satan”.
historyhustle.com/coffee-was-the-devils-drink-until-one-pope-tried-it-and-changed-history-2/

This drink propelled the muslims in their demonic conquests. It is a lesser known fact of history that jews also rode the wave of islam and traveled with their armies to aid them in despoiling Christian lands. Once coffee spread into Europe with the corruption of the Holy See, the jewish merchants that brought it began to take over Europe. Where the muslim armies had failed, the yiddish merchant class prevailed with their bitter poison.

Attached: 1424973996465.png (672x766, 140K)

damnit im on lchf and wanted to add some sweetners and did infact do so to some dairy Cream. man this is horrible.

everything in moderation. just like with everything.
if your tolerance of coffee isn't sky high you only need one cup in the morning.

on an unrelated note: what the fuck is wrong with the stupid ass captcha shit again? I can only get through audio ones.

based on evidence of this the majority is different

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5192567/

if you are fat, its especially bad, since fat= more insulin resistence, its an evil cycle that can be broken its hard to do so though

A tsp of molasses doesn't hurt.

Cappuccino is the superior choice.

There's nothing like going to the bar under your house and have breakfast before work like God intended.

Attached: 833A39B2-C093-4D0C-BEC9-AD1B5281B8DA.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Caffeine releases calcium which makes you confused, raises pulse so it turns you into an agitated fool.

>Smells nice when it's brewed
>tastes like dirt
>caffeine is a neuro stimulant
>doesn't concentrate fluoride like tea leaves

Trump confirmed

Attached: file.png (506x167, 23K)

>sucrose is poison
all fruits have sucrose it's what makes them sweet along with smaller amounts of fructose

This post was too much.

Attached: 1424422607734.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>all these ayy lmaos

Attached: 8D209AB3-5070-4BE0-84D1-F1DE2F79A56B.jpg (900x900, 70K)

It flairs up my psoriasis.

Im no pol im ban!

Attached: 1493693295977.jpg (519x467, 54K)

sucrose is fructose + glucose

Yea, fruits also have fructose on top of sucrose

Caffeine gives a better mood for a few hours, almost mskes me not want to kill myself

In return it gives me social anxiety, jitters, muscular tension, confusion, general anxiety, and i tend to talk so fast and much i annoy even myself
Then there's the withdrawals: fatigue, poor sleep, worsening of depression, headaches, coffee cravings

You're wrong.
Fruits have sugar or sucrose.
It's all in the way it is absorbed.
The problem with refined sugar is that it is absorbed at once and not gradually so you get a spike in glucose.

coffee is based and redpilled
i've already drunk 0,6 liters today

>Researchers from the University of Texas found that over the course of about a decade, diet soda drinkers had a 70% greater increase in waist circumference compared with non-drinkers.
The sweetener in soft drinks in the US is corn fructose not Sucralose.

That's mainly because the retardos drink diet pop without changing anything else in their diet.

just don't buy instant coffee and you're good to go.

I don't know how people don't realize all this and figure out what a worthless drug coffee is.

t. drinking it since 12