What team is /pol supporting and why isn't it England?

What team is /pol supporting and why isn't it England?

Attached: camin.jpg (615x413, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWbcsEDrmFE
youtube.com/watch?v=KtlZHJJRzDk
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the team that wins

Engerlernd engerlernd!

>Soccer

Like I give a fuck. Call me when the IIHF is happening (Go Suomi!)

Because even fucking Uruguay are whiter than the half breeds and niggers that England have playing for them.

Your dream is about to end Nigel. But I wont rob of your hope until it's time. Gorge in it Nigel, it's yours for a few days more.

>sportsball

I'm not watching it. Is Russia still in it? Because if they are, it would be great if they won. The sperg out on Twitter would be great.

DOn't be a fag burger. Also don't fail to qualify to World Cups, it's actually more fun when you are in it. It would be super fun if you turned up with a decent time.

Sportsdisc is the white man's sport (also kiiking).

Attached: RightWings.jpg (780x438, 54K)

Because football is for chavs

>supporting a so-called national team full of niggers

Thanks for contributing to the "non-whites can be English" propaganda, cunt

ITS not coming home but your team is

Attached: ap_soccer_wcup_2018_italy_sweden.jpg (1000x600, 435K)

Sup Geoffrey

Attached: HEXA.png (1600x1635, 1.34M)

Ustaše bois are gonna win. Screenshot this.

Attached: IMG_3031.jpg (436x291, 39K)

Brazil, who do you think will go through, Swe or Eng?

I hope Sweden wins, 1958 2.0 this time in Russia.

Sweden because they're the most northwest European team. I'm half Welsh half Cornish, live in Cornwall but regret that it's a part of England so I support Wales instead but they're not in it.

anyone else cringe really hard seeing nonwhites cheer for england? its just a painful sight

you guys better not fuck this up, England got lucky against Colombia
uwat

croatia
> catholic
> trad
> white

english
> pakistani exclave
> shitehole
> muslim

Fuck off mate Pickford was a legend

Has this place just sensationalized what's going on in Sweden? I was surprised that your entire team all looks like that. How has the national teamed remained so pure when everything else is crumbling?

Hockey and Kiiking are sports for white people, Mosul Pierre al Bin Bonaparte Paristani.

Yeah, I love that Englands crowds are full of Barry Stantons though. These are the true English partiots.

FIFA fines Mexico for fans screaming “Puto” at game.

FIFA 2018 in Abu Dhabi where homosex illegal.

Esplain

>Croatia
>England
>Russia
all other teams are fucking gay

Muzzies live off gibs, actual Swedes want to represent their country I guess

>Your dream is about to end Nigel.

Your country is about to end, Sven.

Attached: 1523070389266.png (4408x4296, 1.49M)

literally who?
>Kiiking
tf is this?

I have paki neighbours, who delight in sitting outside my house in plastic chairs rabbiting away in their curry language and stinking up the street with their tragic excuse for "food"

Can tell when England scores because you hear their cheers. It is painful, yes.

>He's not on a Kiiking Beer League.

Jesus Christ, next you're going to tell me you're also not into fencing...

CAM ON

GET IN THERE NGUBU, GO ON MY SISTERS SON.

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Attached: 1525723803594.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Croatia
Whiter than you Ahmed

Sorry, my parents forbid me to talk to meme flags.

Good man. Also good luck to your Brazil.

It went to penalties and our GK was the one that practically won us the game. Do you even watch the matches or are you just here to LARP??

>caring about f*otball
Cricket is where it's at, lad.

Attached: England-Cricket-Team.jpg (960x540, 101K)

Sensationalized... on pol? You must be joking

>Needing penalties to beat banana pickers

The absolute state of Engerland

I support England first, then Sweden, then Belgium.

Thought it was just me

Honestly I have England going far for once this WC. I'd thought you'd beat Colombia harder.

I have you going farther than before because no one thinks you will go anywhere, just like Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWbcsEDrmFE
how are you supposed to drink your beer?
>penalties
that shit sucks and idk what your guys are called
I watch it for the beauty of the game, not to see clear shots from a few meters away

>this man is playing 9D chess

How do other managers even compete? Just hand the trophy over already lads

Attached: Southgate.jpg (1086x718, 78K)

France because they keep their blacks and whites seperate unlike the English mutts.

Best we've done in a while. I'll be necking pints with the lads tomorrow while you cry about black people fucking your sister on here

Attached: 1514661830051.jpg (247x204, 4K)

Colonial ball... Up there with Rugby

kekked. So everything's alright where you're at?

nu-pol really is a thing...

Based Civic Nationalism, m i rite?

Uruguay because I think they will win

Russia, because you'll see.

You drink with your opponents after.

The non-white population is still very low but muzzies and niggers do rape with impunity while middle age feminists say nothing and open their legs wider for their "child" refugee boyfriends.

Attached: 1495609560044.png (1169x580, 999K)

>unironically supporting france

>opponents
how is it played?

I'm supporting England! I want to see an England v. France final but it will probably be England v. Brazil. England was smart to lose to Belgium. Belgium will certainly get beat by Brazil tomorrow.

Attached: the-science-behind-why-three-lions-is-the-perfect-world-cup-song.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

They struggled to get this far with the best possible draws
At least they avoided getting laughed out early but that France Argentina game, that would stomp this inexperienced team

Pretty much the same way as pesäpallo (another white man's sport but you have to be drunk).

If you can find a single black person in my town I will literally give you 100 quid and a key

>there's a local supermarket thing where they give you little bouncy balls with the flag of each participant in the world cup
>I get two
>open them
>Mexico and Senegal

Attached: 1520159113591.jpg (511x288, 13K)

witnessed and my heavens that picture is chocked full of lulz

They are, they knocked out Spain

Can I trade one black for the 14 Muzzies in your town?

fuck rosebeefs
our slaves will take care of these yellow teeth'd motherfuckers

>my parents

You mean your mum and stepdad or your mum and the bull?

Attached: 1517993020652.png (1632x1280, 1.71M)

I have England probably getting to the semi-finals sorry Sven but the only reason England got far is because they were drawn into a two team group got Colombia who were playing without their best player and now have a relatively good draw against Sweden. Also the fact Germany and Spain under performed massively but the English press always paint England as the victims of an international FIFA conspiracy it's infuriating.

Yeah if you want we can do a deal with you on a larger scale like that?

so you bat balls at swingers?

it's a synonym of jewing

Attached: Df_0G53WAAAB1Dc.jpg large.jpg (1340x1334, 194K)

Who will be the bigger cuck, Sweden or England?

Never a point other than "blacked, umadwhiteboi?"

germany

Attached: 1530723261015.jpg (946x959, 135K)

>supporting a bunch of niggers chasing a ball
none of them

Think the only foreigners in my area are the polish couple that are always getting in fights with the Irish gippos

God id fucking trade a caravan site of gippos for an army of poos fucking irish gippos are the worst

Attached: 1500906836298.png (785x757, 1.23M)

Whatever you say, ((Bettman))

Attached: 7E038B19-D8E5-4A03-B6E3-014EBCC24950.jpg (1024x576, 137K)

kek, they really don't
i bet you think paris is a nice place, too

It's an England Brazil Semi-final if both of those teams win in the quarters. If England get to the final the only teams other than France they could play are Russia, Croatia and Uruguay. I want an England Russia final so the leftists have a meltdown if Russia win.

I'm rooting for one of the white teams from a based country, Serbia.

russia

the one and only

Attached: modric zds.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlZHJJRzDk

>Cricket
>I've tried watching this game. I lived next door to some guys from NZ when I worked in Vail, CO. The loved Cricket and tried to get me into it. It's the boringest fucking game. And I don't fucking get it. It sounds cool if you're into it. A big game can last days, but fuck, it's worse than NASCAR to watch.

And it's stupid to only change sides once. One team can have a complete weather advantage. You should swap sides, say, every three outs or so sounds reasonable.

Uruguay and Croatia are the patrician choices. Kane and Griezmann are good wypipo but their teams and countries do not deserve to win.

That's because their blacks just got off the raft from Africa. Give them time. They'll be interbreeding soon enough.

Honestly on the one hand I'd like England to win cos it'll make leftist/remoaners heads explodes cos of 'muh English nationalism is nazi' (they're already doing this and trying to tie an England win to 'reward for Brexit') but at sam time the same scum would end up saying it's an endorsement for 'muh diversity' cos of the number of half caste/full black players.

DESU Croatia winning it would be sweetest.

yeah playing india and pakistan every week fucking redpilled!

>not supporting Sweden

Attached: 1529782715116.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>England Brazil Semi-final
non

Attached: finals.png (766x795, 59K)

England can't have a semifinal against Brazil look at the brackets. That said I 100% believe they're trying to make it an England Russia semifinal with Russia winning.

Attached: K1LfdsW.jpg (300x240, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Attached: 1615f1ff837ce58068d7bf7c07674bcd--rule-britannia-union-jack.jpg (440x334, 37K)

They're a good team and white.

>Best we've done in a while.

It's parity with 3 world cups ago beating Ecuador one nil in the round of 16. The only advantage England have this time is the fact that better teams have been under performing so the field of possible winners is smaller.

Doubt either will get through to the semis to be honest

>England
Fuck off nigger.
Im obviously supporting Croatia.

Sacre bleu I misunderstood the bracket excuse me while I kill self