How do I stop caring about politics Jow Forums?

How do I stop caring about politics Jow Forums?

Attached: 1508215046402.png (330x307, 170K)

Take your focus off it, do something unrelated

just dont watch tv and dont read news

hey I remember you you made me the prince of Jow Forums

Watch anime instead.

Attached: 1516609185600.png (640x400, 266K)

By bluepilling yourself into oblivion. That's what I did and I am completely fine!

Attached: soyface.jpg (750x488, 84K)

Satanic Trips confirm

Usredotoči se na ljubav i ljepotu.

Stop consuming media like a mindless drone. It's designed to make you think a certain way. There's always an agenda behind everything, so learn to think for yourself.

Focus on your own life and the people you interact with from day to day. Find something to do in your spare time, like improving your skills, your relationships and your health. Learn to relax more and find things you can enjoy without the approval of others.

no i made you knight

*princess

cut off your internet for 2 months and read no newspapers for that time. i just did this. realized that everything i thought mattered isn't even happening to me and doesn't make any difference in my life.

only when all the kikes are in the oven

oh come on I was hoping you werent here for a second

My wife gwenpool is so cute

That's what you get for bluepilling yourself

a

find a hobby
mine is trying to get kot ID

a

A noble cause

try to understand that you're not going to change a damn thing and you're just wasting your time on a lost case

Attached: samsung battery captors.jpg (480x480, 33K)

[B]espacito

do nothing but jack off

The thing is you never really cared about politics in the first place.

YOU FUCKING DONT! YOU"LL NEVER STOP CARING ONCE YOU DO>

i used to care about politics but i think i actually got smarter and now i just smirk and let out some air from my nose when i see some dumbass political shit

Attached: __kotobuki_tsumugi_k_on_drawn_by_shoumaru_gadget_box__d51590fd4f3883a08d797e055a3c34d4.jpg (640x800, 348K)