We are Miziam. Apologies for flag we routed through a UK galactic proxy to bring our message...

We are Miziam. Apologies for flag we routed through a UK galactic proxy to bring our message. We do not like your America.

Attached: %D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AB%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%82[1].jpg (500x649, 44K)

Why not prune boy

Neither do we.
Could you do something about them?

> We do not like your America.
[B]espacito

dafucks a Miziam?

hello
please nuke the location of your proxy (UK) from orbit mr alien

Are you retarded

>literal illegal aliens

No dogs or chinese you Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot

chinese dogs

Attached: 1514784544.reign-2004_new_year_.jpg (1202x1280, 226K)

Fuck I can't wait for the US to build a space wall and make the grey space niggers pay for it. Trump 2020 space war now

None of that noise either Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot

>tfw no alien gf
abduct me already senpai

Newsflash fucky, the whole world sucks and we're all slaves to systems. Turn back now while we still struggle to figure out spaceflight

Attached: 1530315388172.jpg (500x700, 63K)

We will work with you if you give us technology and we can rule Earth together.

if you dont like america you gay

Can you guys destroy Argentina as well?

h̥́ͮ̔̿̄̂e̮̥̙͇͎̙̩̽͐͆́ͅl̺̙̔ͪͧ̄ͧ̂́ͣ͞l̦̦̱͕̬͙̼͒ͧo͕̮̟ͯ̄̐̾ ͇͙̯̆͋͊̈́͗ͨ̕͢м̛͚͓̱ͧ̃̏и̢̫̣̗͈̟̙̣͑̎̓̉̏͠z̸̗̪̣̩͉̘̫̻̭͗͒̊̂͞͠ỉ̴̧͈̦̮̰̟̪͔̐̑ͤ̒a̟̻͇̝͎͕͙ͦ̇͜m͖̭͉ͮͧ̓ͮͦ͌̽̀͠͡ ̷͙͓̝͖̣̉ͭ̔͛ͫ̈́̄ͯf͈͗ͮ̀͜r̞͔̯̪͇ͨ͐̿̆͌̔̚ǫ̴̟̥̭͔̩̤̯͍͌̊ͦͫ͂̂̽͒м̴̤̼͔̬̝̻̤͐͟͝ ̧̛̮̖̺̪̫̪ͭ͛̊w͔̗͎̻̥͂̚͜h̶̞̪̹̥̄̓̽͆̉̍͌́̚͢и̫̠̭̯̝̤̻ͤ̓ͮ͐ͬ͊͑̂͘c̯͓̬̼̘͂̋̏͋͒̔ͩ̂ͅh̴͉̮̼͉̎ͦͤ̎̀̊ ̢̛̣̰̞͖̪͚̉̉ͭ̊̑͊̂͝д̧̬̹͑̓̎͝и̟͍̫͚̃͋͗͐̋̋̓̂m̢̯͖̰̩̙͔̀̽̌ͪ́̉̇̚e̷̞̺̱̠͕̊̃ͫ͋̂͠n̢̛̗̦͚͓͚̰͖ͤ̿̾́ͫ̇s̷͇̙̺ͬ̃̃ḭ̶̯̬̫̍͆͌̓o̢̤͚̟̗ͣ͗ͩ̓̌͊ͦ́͞н̤̭ͨ̽̒ͦ̋̈́̀͝ ̻̟̖̖͉͚̖ͪͅd̬̠̭̪͍͙͖̫̳̓ͯ̇̓ͦ̔ͬo͙̳͓̩̩̫̺̪̓͋ͮ ͎͉̭̱̠̈̇͐̍̌̽̓̀̀͝y͉͖̪͓͉̳͍ͣ̾ͯͣ͘ö̤̗̩̭͉͍́͌ͧ͌̓͜u̡̨͕̻͌͛ ̺̺̝ͤ̈́͑͒̌͊̒ͩc̩̳ͮ͐̆̔ͮ͛̄ͭo̴̞̟͉̝ͬͫ̎м͓̦̤̻͕̊̎̉ͫͪ̿̈e̸̼̬̥͉̹̳̭̦͙ͣ̒ͯͦ̈́̃̀͝ ̢̛͇͈̠̳̟͆ͤͩ̓̚ф̶̟̜̄ͮ̃̓́́r̴̺̤̝̯͐̇̐ǒ̞̳͒́̀̆̏̚͡m̥͚͎̞̙̙̪ͯ͐́ͯͯͅ???????

Earthling, We do not like your unstable country and comtemptible human president, Cease all actions and leave your guns

Attached: DDE9F5AF-C816-4DD4-AC66-2DC63B8FDA8E.jpg (317x432, 17K)

dafuck are you talkin about?

do u have teleport technology

Piss off, space Brit

On behalf of America, I declare war on you.

Never thought I'd see the day I'd finally run into your kind on here! I am the grandson of one of the crew that came to this planet on a reconnaissance mission from our planet among the Pleiades. We are the ones the Norwegians mistook for gods due to our advanced technology and similar appearance to theirs.
My grandfather's name is Thor, Lieutenant of the fastest frigate in our fleet, the Asgard. He served under Captain Odin. I don't doubt you're heard of them, seeing as my grandfather had more than a few stories of his encounters with your kind.

As grandson of Thor you have my suppourt and perhaps the suppourt of the Pleadian Expeditionary Force remnants.

Do they have rare galactic proxies out there?

>Earthling, We do not like your unstable country and comtemptible human president, Cease all actions and leave your guns
[B]espacit-no

>apoLOGies

Attached: 1508167146101.png (630x623, 677K)

ayy