SATURN

So Jews are basically worshiping a storm?

Attached: PIA21611_-_Saturn's_Hexagon_as_Summer_Solstice_Approaches.gif (1920x962, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpZ_lswPpqg
youtube.com/watch?v=H8wuiXToa8E
youtube.com/watch?v=e4-9Rx3gMNA
youtube.com/watch?v=LfG9TTttaUM
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They worship themselves.

Saturn represents materialism. They worship human sacrifice and the material world.

Attached: 1510438933425.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Schizophrenie.jpeg

>itsafraid.jpg

>SAATURN
>"Southern Arizona Anti-Trafficking Unified Response Network"
Wow, they will come up with complete bs, so they can put their symbol on a name/logo

Actually if you remove the word "Anti" it becomes Saturn

“But our ancestors refused to obey him [God]. Instead, they rejected him and in their hearts turned back to Egypt. They told Aaron, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who led us out of Egypt—we don’t know what has happened to him!’ That was the time they made an idol in the form of a calf. They brought sacrifices to it and reveled in what their own hands had made. But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the sun, moon and stars. This agrees with what is written in the book of the prophets:

“‘Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek
and the star of your god Rephan,
the idols you made to worship.
Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon." Acts 7:39-43

It's funny that the Jews want God to return even though if he did it would lead to their destruction.

Attached: 1525180451852.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

It is not ordinary storm. Whatever that being is, it's what we call Satan and it's connected to technology and they worship it

The storm merely hints at the hidden figures. Saturn doesn't represent materialism, it is the astrological messenger of the deity Cronos, who wants to retain his power by eating his children.
We were lucky enough to break free from his rule for thousands of years, but he returned as occultist jews opened the gates for him.

fpbp

>Technology
I am currently making a logo for a technological university and it has the exact symbolism

you people are retarded.
jews preexist the human knowledge of saturn, much less its fucked up polar cloud pattern.

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 57K)

>jews are older than astrology
way to show your ignorance

maybe

>I am proud to make a jewish emblem

you are really retarded if you think that´s not CGI.

Saturn is not that, planets are some kind of energy, not terraforma like Earth.

Earth is flat, the firmament has electromagnetic innfluence in us and (((they)) know it.

Saturn is Satan.

Heliocentrism, like Christianism and the main religions is adoration of the Sun.

Attached: 4ea1179ee6a9ea7b2d233c868df73c3e--truth-theory-flat-earth-proof.jpg (500x500, 24K)

It had it before, I am just rebranding it > making it more modern and more applicational.

>"you are really retarded if you think that´s not CGI."
>believes in flat earth
>calls people retarded
Saturn isn't Satan either. He is actually worse than Satan.

Attached: pepe_135.jpg (655x643, 79K)

It's what's inside of the storm what matters. Gods are aliens. Redpill yourself.

>the earth is flat
You sure you're not an American?

God?

The hexagram only become strongly associated with jews in the 19th century. It's been used in India (and elsewhere, for that matter) for far longer.

Add a thunderbolt like somehow. It's a nice occult symbol against shills.

He’s right though Gunther- they jews have known about that storm for thousands of years.

>kek
My personal logo actually has something similar

The real god Jesus spoke about was his dad Zeus. He makes the laws, ghosts who were about to enter heaven spoke about that too on tapes, as they refer to God as "Jupiter" or "YHWH"
Saturn or Cronos is a childeating monstrosity, he promises riches to those who offer him sacrifices and help him on his war against god

It´s all masons and jesuits since Aristotle.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I wish you would cite sources

This

*on the "since Aristotle" part
everything on that graph is true, your comment was kinda off though

I won´t mske you go trough the rabbit hole.

You can make your own research.

It´s really obvious if you start searching for a couple hours. From then you´ll be hoocked.

Einstein beside the father of Big Bang theory, a jesuit prist.

Attached: lemaitre-and-einstein3.jpg (750x464, 58K)

>Earth is flat
Stopped reading there.
>you are really retarded
The ironing.

Titans were the "other" when the Annunaki came.

I didn't talk about that part of the story. I talked about your claim that these organizations go back to Aristotle. There were certainly a handful of secret societies at his time who seem to be somewhat similar to Freemasonry, but they are still not the same deal. Influential families belong to all kinds of societies btw.

Elaborate, I wouldn't mind if you could refreshy memory there

I know Heliocentric model and Flat Earth cosmology history.

I guess you know neither, being american.

You don´t even know pic related is Apollo aka Lucyfer.

Attached: statueofliberty5z0z9i.jpg (632x348, 16K)

This bugs me. How about with infographs, post where we can find the shit that's collaged within them so we CAN do our own research.

I can't look something up if I don't know what the fuck I'm looking for.

Lucifer Prometheus and Enki are the same diety. Apollo is different.

You can't just claim some random nonsense while making a loose, irrational connection to the obvious

Attached: 1529250722857.jpg (1567x1230, 372K)

Attached: 1524310569596.png (1078x1368, 890K)

Attached: 1522499557053.jpg (1168x1168, 267K)

>If Saturn worship has been going on for centuries, how did they know about the hexagon on Saturn?

HERE IS THE ANSWER GOYIM:

When Saturn was a Sun:
youtube.com/watch?v=EpZ_lswPpqg

On Saturn and the Flood:
youtube.com/watch?v=H8wuiXToa8E

Turning Crescent & Pillar of the Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=e4-9Rx3gMNA

The Myth of the Heavenly Twins:
youtube.com/watch?v=LfG9TTttaUM

More:
>Thunderbolts Project / Electric Universe
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Attached: 1479008065971.gif (500x500, 826K)

*refresh my memory
is what I meant

>I know Flat Earth cosmology history
And this is how I know you're a god damn tard.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-22-21-46.png (1280x720, 427K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-22-20-37.png (1280x720, 518K)

>2001: A Space Odyssey

Attached: kek.jpg (2049x1840, 2.99M)

>still believing in nasa
It was literally created by occultists, pagan nazis and freemasons. Stay bluepilled faggot

Can I get a quick rundown?

can somebody explain to me with an actual serious explanation as to how the fuck jews, let alone anybody else, somehow knew about the hexagonal storm on saturn long before we ever even had the methods necessary to detect its existence

How would you go about interpreting this one? Looks like nine roses to me, could be way different though.

That's my OC. You can see it can't you?

Attached: swast02.jpg (494x386, 77K)

God owns all. The open cube as a cross is symbolic of Jesus dismantling the Saturnic system.

That's why the Jews are literally afraid of the plus sign that they use an inverted lower case t (﬩) in place of a +.

Imagine being that demonic that you can't look at a plus sign because it makes you think of the one true creator.

You can see it in the bible too (the problem is it's a story of a story of a story, basically telephone game'd), but iirc there was the Annunaki who came from Nibiru. They genetically engineered Terra man with their genetics and gave us civilization (Sumerian society). From there two groups vied for control and decided that razing and destroying the land (Great Flood) was the only way to drive out those who wanted to kill these new humans. They have since disappeared from our world, but may return.

>The open cube as a cross is symbolic of Jesus dismantling the Saturnic system.
no

no, I worship the jews

This is batshit insane, if the Earth was this close to Saturn it would have been pulled apart by the tidal forces exerted on our planet and likely would have become a part of its ring system, if not also broken up and eventually formed into several moons

>still believing in nasa
>implying
NASA lies about A LOT of shit, the earth being a sphere isn't one of them though. Christ.
Why are you posting shoops?

Basically here's the rundown. Ayys created us. Something hapepend like 6000 years ago or around that time which caused worldwide destruction. Probably a nuclear holocaust. So this race went underground. Humanity was born into a prison planet where the Jews who survived from before the cataclysm used the knowledge kept hidden to manipulate and control us. All religions are manmade and language is used to manipulate us. English specifically was written to be easily used to shape our reality. It's right in the word spelling. Words are magic. Anyways we're in a sort of game where the kikes are trying to maintain control and keep us ignorant and the white hats are trying to establish peace and prosperity by dealing with the nuclear problem. In order to go to the next level of humanity we have to first let go of all the things that separate us. There is only 1 universal truth and it transcends all manmade POLITICAL, IDEOLOGICAL, OR RELIGIOUS DOGMAS. Israel uses nukes as a last resort to maintain this matrix of reality. You can even see how the Jews work right on this board. Every post and thread they make is focused on the trivial miniscule differences that make us look different. Zionism is 24/7/365 NOISE. Bullshit meant to distract you. A never-ending stream so that there's no silence for you to think on your own. To prevent enlightenment. That's why science, spirituality, religion, and knowledge in general is balkanized. Anyways. The Ayys wanan share their advanced technology and medical advancements with us, but we gotta stop fighting each other. Everyone deep in their hearts wants world peace and the only thing between us and it is the Jew Control Matrix. They also will help us understand the mysteries of the universe.

Attached: 1527139736463.jpg (480x659, 111K)

Attached: Gelder,_Aert_de_-_The_Baptism_of_Christ_-_c._1710.jpg (580x760, 95K)

Attached: Glorification of the Eucharist.jpg (1124x1537, 261K)

Attached: Miracle of Our Lady of the Snows.jpg (1443x2676, 709K)

Here have some real evidence. Watch the videos and you will understand.

Attached: (2-13)victorysteleofnaram-sin1323910475901.jpg (900x1457, 226K)

>2 suns

Attached: ea_tracingboard_kenning.jpg (900x1825, 1.78M)

It's hard to make the leap, but just know that ancient stories (religious ones included) are in some ways proper recollections of the history of man and his creation. Think about what it means for beings with magic to descend from the heavens. Perhaps humans were better off not having gained our strengths, but there's no turning back now that Pandora's box has been opened.

those clouds look delicious in the thumbnail. Mmm pepperoni.

>"how did they know"
DMT, boi

Attached: tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o6_r1_500.gif (450x428, 1.67M)

The answer is right here:

Attached: 6vTl8EY.jpg (626x940, 29K)

You goys ready for the spiral to begin to impose it's will?

Attached: AgOsKVFr.jpg (1456x1037, 323K)

This is the better version of my rundown, thanks user. Also the nuclear wipe = Samson option.

Thats the star of Venus you dumb fuck

Well, I can.

I´m not teaching you, I just want to give somebody a hint of what is behind.

It´s exhausting to try to convince people on Jow Forums.

The ones who get interested will take a look.

Btw, there is a lot of disinfo around this topics.

I recomend some Eric Dubay videos, but don´t listen to his vegan bullshit (it´s my opinion).

I don´t know what could be behind Antarctica, but there is all kind of ancient maps and theories.

In the center, North Pole, it is supossed to be some shit more than snow.

Attached: 2016-07-01_14-45-00.png (624x619, 352K)

Cronos, the great malefic, once ruled over the universe. He saw that his children grew up, so he tried to eat and kill them, but he failed and was thrown into the deepest pits of Hell.
God, the Lord of the Gods (YHWH, Zeus, Jupiter) and the Lord of Hell (Satan, Hades, Pluto) were once good brothers. Zeus and Hades fought against Poseidon who wanted to get Cronos back on his throne in exchange for more power and they won. Zeus thanked Hades for his help and granted him power on earth. Even though Hades is kinda loathsome, he wouldn't eat his own children and he likes justice.

Surprisingly I've learned all this information on my own. It's amazing what you can learn on your own.

>if you remove the "Anti"
Then the ADL becomes the Defamation League

Attached: LUCIFER TRUTH.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

Attached: 84180675b626ad07811b23e4f24a05611625d9bd7e5144018affd45567612c2b.jpg (1200x1600, 365K)

Lurking + research in the modern day can do wonders, I agree. But if you found all of this out even without /x/ or Jow Forums, very impressive.

Jow Forums is where I refine my understanding after searching on youtube and reading shit.

And how is this evidence that the Earth is flat? Why the fuck are you looking to ancient tablets for proof when all you need to do to prove your case is charter a fucking boat or plane and scoot out to the supposed edge of the planet? Why hasn't any flat-Earther done this very simple thing to prove their case?

This is one of the lot od maps wich show the center of the Earth (where all the compass point).

Attached: 1530659828044.jpg (3261x3025, 2.95M)

The symbols of an alien sky is disinfo though. Space is a meme.

There's a giant magnetic rock in the north pole

Who are the "others" you were referring to? Still a bit skeptical of the whole Nibiru story, I know that there was a climate change at the end of the last ice age, causing for a great flood across the globe, which practically destroyed almost all advanced civilizations at that time. Can't buy into Nibiru though.

Ok, with all this information, imagine if:
> We all die, all history, art, technology, and there are 1, 000 survivors, who don't know nothing about this bs.
> Will they establish a civilization that will come up with the same symbolism, systems and worship?

Sounds like we gotta add one more section to "the evolution of a Jow Forums user". Seems like it's a journey a smaller portion of Jow Forums takes though, but the fire is rising.

Pic related has some pretty good info

Attached: 1525203481823.jpg (4049x5558, 3.65M)

Nah. There's a superior way of viewing religion and spirituality. Jews are simply using these systems properly but only to their benefit.

He is just shilling for his YouTube channel

True it is the Star of Venus

Saturn + Venus + Mars

(I fucked up the deleted post)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-22-16-00.png (1280x720, 376K)

Attached: saturn-configuration-4.jpg (1000x600, 79K)

Damn, as some user mentioned, the cross is the cube opened > hence you being freed from the materialism.

>le we are all one race: the human race
>unite and come together as one giant mixed race cesspool
Fuck off faggot kike.

Saturn is definitely the neatest looking planet though. Look at those rings.
What a fucking Chad.

Attached: real-saturn-shot.png (495x299, 133K)

This is why they are so afraid of gnosticism. The implications of it completely blow open their motivations. The jews truly do worship yhwh, the demiurge, the god of the material. Notice how all their strangleholds are based in material abstraction that we are essentially forced to participate in. How their subversion takes advantage of our lower animal inclinations. If you spread this truth, you will eventually be banned.

Likely, since they will face the same kind of gods and deal with the same laws of nature

Symbols of an Alien Sky is disinfo