Dating Co-Workers

Anyone have experience dating co-workers?

I work night crew at my local supermarket and there's this girl on the day shift I might start dating and wanna know if it's a good or bad idea.

Attached: 1505871630682.png (456x450, 48K)

For lowskill part time shit it's fine. As for actuall careers: FUCK NO.

Breddy much this.

huh. Alrighty then. Any first hand experience or just a logic thing?

It's a good idea until you break up. But considering how you work different hours it might not be a problem. Anyway, good luck user

Logic. Bitches if they want to can go to HR and lie that your were sexually harassing them for any reason, yet it's completely fine if they do it to you

Right, but I mean about the more retail side of things. I get the HR thing already

Thanks, Danebro

You're about 200 years late, f󠁿a󠁿m.

wat?

Basically there's less "on the line" if you're working 2nd shift as a hourly wageslave at Kroger vs. working in a career that pays a salary

Fair enough. Thanks for your time, brother.

I hope you get some püsy either way and dont forget to take it [B]espacito

Well uh, I'm not a Dane

Breh, sex before marriage is degenerate.

oh, shit. Sorry, didn't see the blue when I first look. My apologies, Norgebro

Degeneracy is [B]espacito

Bitches will start shit for the sake of starting shit, and in the end you'll be getting the shit end of the stick that can potentially follow you once you leave that place and move on.

>[B]espacito
the fuck is that?

All women are manipulative cunts. We still love'em, but they're all manipulative cunts.

[B]espacito > Despacito

I don't speak spic

>flag
No such thing as a "white american", muttslave

Chances are you have without realizing it because you're a public-school educated wageslave

What are you trying to say?

You are 56%

no lmao, dated this bitch when i worked at a restaurant and made things super awkward when we broke up. she made me stop getting hours too so just fuck em user

nope. Like 90 somethin percent

Attached: fuck me.png (1024x639, 163K)

Do it user. Like others have said, work relationships go bad when you break up, but only if you work closely. If you’re on opposite shifts, then w/e.

Anyone who says it’s a bad idea despite that is only trying to keep you miserable on Jow Forums. Because misery loves company. And we’re all pathetic losers. So.

Fly away little bird. Be free.

>anyone have any experience dating
no

>Being an arab rape baby
>being a Vandal rape baby
lel

Do nont

Attached: 1528342645092.gif (400x300, 573K)

Still not 56% Juan

why?

>bad idea.

explain why

Never date coworkers, you idiot.

explain why

Because he can’t and he’s jealous, that’s why

lol