To Japfags

Going to Japan soon, Tokyo specifically. Got any advice for me? Also, wtf is the difference between Japanese accents and regional dialects? You all sound the fucking same to me.

Attached: F3744A66-BDF2-4210-8830-914229AA0712.png (275x183, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/
archive.is/3JOrs
news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage
youtube.com/watch?v=VcS561CqmZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Got any advice for me?
They treat white people like how we treat mexicans, but they treat black people the same as everyone else.

go to osaka instead

Dialect would be like saying the u in desu instead of leaving it silent

Don't just go to Tokyo, go to other cities like Kyoto, Osaka, Kanazawa, Hiroshima, etc.

Nah, not true. Nice troll attempt.

just have fun

Join the Jow Forums meetup group.

>Nah, not true. Nice troll attempt.
The fuck would you know about it?

Maybe next time. Already bought the tickets. Thought about Korea though, but it’s too close to Pyongyang for my comfort. Not that Japan isn’t. How is Korea?

Japanese whores love anything that is remotely white

How do Japanese people even find out about a website like Jow Forums?

Exactly.

i really want a potato crochet whats so damn cool about them ? potatoes shredded into a thousand times?

I figured, but I mean specifically. I can’t tell the difference.

Go up Tokyo Tower my nig

Bang a hooker if you have to, just get laid out there

Enjoy some Sake

Do this and find that one little annoying English teacher who constantly shits on Americans and pretends to be Japanese and lies about Japs hating Americans. I'm pretty sure he's some kind of Aussie or Brit or maybe a chink. Find him and beat his ass it's a matter of national security

Korea's great, especially Busan

Ask /trv/

Oi cunt, this 'as fuk ol to do wiv polotics

What's good in busan?

Figures Seoul was overrated. I watch Korean baseball.

Nah that's how they see non-Jap Asians especially chinks and SEA. They treat niggers like dangerous animals as they should.

getting drunk at the beach and ogling chicks in bikinis
yeah, I'm bummed that I have to move up there this winter. seoul is too big and grey.

Attached: 1514589075850.png (214x263, 52K)

Seoul seems to basic. I’ve thought about Jeju because it’s isolated from the mainland. Know much about the Jeju way of life? The way they speak? Things like that?

I went last summer and I didn't think it was that great, definitely not a good first stop for Korea. It's a lot harder to get around there; lots of long rides on buses that arrive infrequently.
Jeju people are weirdos and commies. Their dialect is weird too.

Don't tip in Japan

That’s what I figured. Jeju is like Hawaii to us. Totally different culture, may as well be its own country.

Good advice actually. I notice most countries don’t tip except the US.

put ahmurica back into him

It's almost impossible to find well adjusted westerners in Japan.

外人は国に帰れ

Yeah, the culture’s too different.

I am moving there within this year.

They are literally white-niggers. They don't even try to assimilate but look down on the host culture while taking the benefits for granted.

Finding people that have lived there for 10+ years but can't speak a word makes me want to kill someone.

I would gladly travel to Japan just to kill people like this for fun. It's definitely on my list of options if I ever find out I have cancer

There’s people like that in the US as well who can’t speak a word of English and just rely on the other minority communities to help them survive.

Just practice your manners. That’s all. I’m moving there at the end of this month.

Don’t forget Japan is an example of how peaceful and ethnostate can get, show respect that is due.

Gaijin baka damine!

Dialects are very different

You wont fuck a Japanese girl

Have fun in Japper op

Attached: 1521864014765.jpg (865x1030, 311K)

>It's definitely on my list of options if I ever find out I have cancer
Except it is you pussy.
Gotta defend your anime empire? This kind of cringe could only come from some underage summerfag.

Good meme

Can’t fuck what I’m not looking for.

Not even a hooker?
Is it worth visiting an Onsen? What's the best time to visit Tokyo? What do you recommend other than Tokyo?

Adding on this, a smile goes a long way. Just put your best foot forward with some manners and you’ll come back like everyone else

>wow everyone is so friendly there!!1!

Enjoy the civilized world.

In Tokyo, this is true.

From my perspective, no more than you would know

A hooker is fine

I recommend buying a Tokyo wide pass, (800 kr, makes almost all the trains free in all of kanto for 3 days)

Attached: 1521632067035.jpg (1200x1200, 615K)

>Onsen
I visited a few when I lived in Nagasaki. If you’re overdue for a maximum comfy experience, try it.

Loads of hookers in Gotanda and Shin-Okubo but they are all indebted human trafficking victims from Korea/China/SEA, so have fun!

The high quality Japanese ones are usually whoring out for mainly other Japanese.

Japan is cucked tho, be careful :

Japanese youth think diversity will make their country a better place to live : pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/

>One sign that Japanese views may change: 44% of Japanese ages 18 to 29 say diversity makes for a better country, compared with 17% of those ages 50 and older.

Japan will open their border widely in 2018 :
Japan let 200 000 indians workers in their country archive.is/3JOrs

Japan let 500 000 low level worker in 2018 : news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage

Japan will open up more to foreign influence.

To the Jap in this thread, do you know of any good fishing in Kanagawa? I like freshwater.

So Japan is becoming France?

More or less :) Thx you America, you, and your propaganda.

Now even japanese start putting niggers everywhere

>fun be u

intéressant

félicitations

The price you pay for colonization.

ISSE. La chancle.

ce que tu m'as écrit est aussi comprehensible à moi que cette chanson

youtube.com/watch?v=VcS561CqmZA

dans la façon que je peux trouver quelques points de référence avec lesquels je peux commencer de comprendre ce que tu veux dire mais après ça il n'y a rien

Hope you die gaijin

How does it feel to be from a country that was actively involved in 9/11

comfy nation

You should know how it feels, you're from one too.

Get in there while it's still clean, OP.

Kek

unironically based and unironically redpilled

based

Good one, Takahashi.

Completely True.
Any bluepilled cuckservative needs to look up the 5 dancing israelis and the WTC7 collapse. All very fishy and the us gov let them walk away.

How they treat mexicans then?

>Also, wtf is the difference between Japanese accents and regional dialects? You all sound the fucking same to me.
Is the concept of accents lost on amerimutts? Generally you need to know how to speak the language to pick out accents.

wow, not that bad
maybe just like
oh wait, every country with migrants automatically becomes same shit
maybe he refers to the accents within japanese words
but I doubt he knows enough japanese for it to be known