That's it, you're off to homo jail!

That's it, you're off to homo jail!

Attached: Hideri.jpg (720x582, 71K)

Judge Minister Frollo when?

Girl homos are ok. Free pass.

He's gonna get raped in jail

*she

Attached: 1516012254538.png (685x720, 312K)

*he

*she

Attached: 1516419619859.png (613x706, 362K)

*he

Hideri is a girl, she even asks to be called a girl or something in the show

*she

Attached: 1522630146970.jpg (1024x815, 54K)

is this he or she?

*it

*she

Attached: 1512011429644.png (334x390, 141K)

This homo is off to homo jail too!

Attached: Astolfo.jpg (630x380, 49K)

it*

The only way to get out is to get a pardon from the big man himself- Paul Lynne, King of Gays

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (601x559, 53K)

*she

Attached: c03d260b8f31fcc5a51fea782c1fbe46.jpg (236x351, 14K)

he

Him*

>Has5HP ID
*It
Are you defeated yet?

>He
she.
she.
Say it: she.
The first step to getting with the century is to stop with the Drumpftardery.
Hideri is a female. There is nothing that will change that.
If she doesn't give herself a vagina, she'll still be a female, just with a feminine penis.

Attached: Kanzaki.Hideri.600.2222120.jpg (374x600, 36K)

If she has a peepee then that makes her a boy senpai

Nothing feminine about a smol pingas

Based Ruskie

Attached: 7b03eb9d683a89cf1f7fb9ead987c80b.gif (500x598, 1.43M)

"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities; a man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. Various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (the ancient Chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). There are feminine rhymes in poetry. If an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?
A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face. That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world. For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member. A graceful penis. A receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed. And isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? A nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How can it be gay?

Attached: Kanzaki.Hideri.full.2231613.png (906x1280, 560K)

Attached: 1530844109829.gif (476x356, 1.47M)

Because God said it's gay to fuck a person with a peepee in the ass. We aren't greek.

life in jail will be full of abuse for someone so faggot-y, pic related.

Attached: hideri gets fucking detroit smashed.jpg (600x600, 182K)

Saved

ok, im so fucking sick of this meme, it needs to end once and for all. traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Attached: 1515994956179.jpg (1280x1024, 347K)

Ok Jew / crypto-Jew

He*
Masculine*

God wouldn't want me to sodomize someone.
Not jewish

Christians are Jews

NOOOO I DINDU NUFFIN

Chrisitans are Christians, to claim that Christians are jewish then jews are evil pagan worshipers that worship El

> homo jail!
h-hot

It's just regular jail

gay pasta kys

if you prefer a trap to a woman, then the only major difference is the penis. you will be attracted to the penis. man liking penis is gay. qed