There are literally no mistakes nor contradictions I’m the Bible

There are literally no mistakes nor contradictions I’m the Bible

Prove me wrong.

Attached: C55B63A5-72BE-478C-AA6A-682C5D09C898.jpg (726x572, 170K)

You're right, cus it's unfalsifiable desu

The Bible is definitively not unfalsifiable.
Falsify it. Do it.

Wierd. That was my first op.
Then my OP I got an error.

Queue shill accusations.

>wants to prove the bible isn't unfalsifiable
>asks the one who does think the bible is unfalsifiable to falsify it
American education

Attached: Hitagiwhat.png (1280x720, 544K)

>doesn’t falsify the Bible in a thread dedicated to doing so.

Quite the admission of defeat.

i'm surprised those bible verses are legit desu

>I'm the bible
Wrong. You are not the bible.

There's no need to falsify or disprove something for which there is absolutely no verification or evidence to begin with.

>I can’t falsify your beliefs so if I stick my fingers in my ears and scream loud enough that means it doesn’t exist.
Atheists, everyone. Should anything in the ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE be immediately disprovable be so-called “atheists” it would definitively be the Bible.

Yet here we are.

Fuck you I am the Bible. Also, it was a typo.

Alright, then.
I suppose you do not believe in the existence of Russell's teapot floating in space, do you?
So, please disprove it or else we have to assume it exists, since you can't disprove it.

hail the mighty teapot
our spouted saviour

Attached: 1795210_600146140072249_58507458_o.jpg (1002x662, 83K)

I don’t beleive I such a teapot. Does such a teapot require its own existence for us to exist? No in several ways.

You can not explain existence with It a creator. This has been understood for a minimum of hundreds of years, likely thousands or even millions.

Pop quiz, fucko: can you postulate a naturalistic explanation of ANYTHING without a supernatural cause without invalidating the foundational terms of discovery through science?

>you can’t.

Attached: F3560864-C94F-4791-9227-58A5154FA03B.jpg (550x543, 92K)

in the beginning there were leaves
then the mighty teapot said "let there be steam'

>Does such a teapot require its own existence for us to exist?

No, and how do you know your skywizard does? Oh, a fantasy book said so? Nice.

>You can not explain existence with It a creator.

I'm guessing that "with It" is supposed to be "without", nice english anyway.
A few hundred years ago, people couldn't explain lightning without gods.
Now we do.
You really think, the big Bang will be any different?
Science isn't omniscient, but science not being able to answer everything is in no way a proof of god.
And your god's gaps are getting smaller by the minute.

It’s clear you have something clouding your rational thought,

God is not equitable to a physical object governed by hsical laws to orbit another physical object. God preceded physical laws.

You think god is part of the universe, but god created it; and is outside of it.

How does science exist without a causal universe?
How does a causal universe exist without God?

>How does science exist without a causal universe? How does a causal universe exist without God?

I don't know. Do you?
Hint: You don't and your bible isn't proof of anything.
There simply are thing we don't know (yet).
That's no reason to make up a deity.
If we were in class and were asked "What is 2+2" and I say "I don't know" and you say "5", are you correct now?

>If we were in class and were asked "What is 2+2" and I say "I don't know" and you say "5", are you correct now?
in this example you'd be a brainlet bum too lazy to come up with an answer and he'd be the one trying his best to come up with one. he'd be pretty close too

I actually do know.causality im0licitly requires an external creator.

Use all your science and logic to deny that, you can’t.

>muh math
Are you really this stupid?
>human convention describes reality.
Define math without involving humans
>you can’t
Oh shit, turns out math is a convenient convention.

No, I would be the one who's honest, he'd be the one trying to come up with an answer and you'd be the brainlet taking an arbitrary example literally.
It could just as well have been (√5380246xπ):60 or whatever, point being, it's better to be honest about not knowing something than making up shit.
>causality implicitly requires an external creator
Where is the evidence of that? You have any other universes for comparison?

GREAT question!
Do you have any scientific evidence of a universe materializing for no reason?

Oh? You don’t!? So I guess you take it on FAITH that the CAUSAL universe Began without cause?

>I don’t know!
>atheism forever!
Have you ever considered you might be retarded and that almost zero people who contributed to humanity were atheist?

I’m being serious; even YOU aren’t atheist! Without being able to dispel the notion of God you are at best an agnostic or a liar.

>You need to be able to dispel the notion of God to be an atheist
Kill yourself pseud, for all of our sake

i just thought it was funny how your example would turn out, i know it's a non-argument. don't take it personally.
>it's better to be honest about not knowing something than making up shit
not necessarily, if it helps people make sense of senselessness and gives people comfort and removes their fear of the unknown, it's doing a community service.
i think it's perfectly rational to not believe in god, but i disagree with you on thinking that faith or belief is pointless or harmful.

>where is the evidence for that?
Want to know ow I KNOW you are objectively retarded?
Because you don’t even understand that a causal universe implicitly prescribes a creator.

Do you even know what causal means?
Universe?
Creator?

How fucking retarded does one have to be to not only believe in causality, AND deny a creator, AND think themselves wise?

OH WAIT. That mystery was solved a couple thousand year ago!

>22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Seriously. Defend causality without god.
>you can’t.

Attached: 977B0040-151C-4CCA-91BE-AECA8B05703D.jpg (600x760, 95K)

>John 8:44
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
>Revelation 2:9
"I know about your suffering and your poverty--but you are rich! I know the blasphemy of those opposing you. They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan."
>Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

These are somewhat hard to judge without the context.
>You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.
>He was a murderer from the beginning
Cool, but who are we talking about? (You) should give us some context, friend.
>They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan.
So, are we talking about people who disguise themself as Jews, or are some of the Jews "not Jews anymore"?
>"(..)who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars."
Do we even talk about the present Jews anymore or about some ancestries who lost their traditions?

Attached: .jpg (900x675, 91K)

Will christlets EVER learn?

Attached: 7DFB04CF-413B-4F9B-B57F-D0768F487108.png (730x844, 137K)

What do you mean give you context? He didn't give you those quotes, you looked them up yourself. Presumably they came with context wherever you found them. Can't you see the context for yourself?

I just don't like when people are using Bible ᵒʳ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ to form other's opinion without backing it up with, well - anything, really.
>you looked them up yourself
Yeah, and that's the problem.

Attached: .jpg (590x416, 55K)

I think he did this on purpose
Easily disproven arguments can make great bait

Well are they misleading? Were they referring to something else? I admit I only looked up the first verse and it was indeed referring to the Jews.

As I said, I don't know.
Could have been the Big Bang, could have been a deity, could have been neither of those two.
But since there are indicators pointing towards something like the Big Bang, CMB for example, it's possible to approximate what might've happened.
I didn't even say that I'm an atheist, you just assumed it.
Well, correctly, but you seem to think athism and agnosticism can't work together?
I'm an agnostic atheist, I don't know whether god exists, but since there's no reason to believe it does, I don't.
>How fucking retarded does one have to be to not only believe in causality
Again, when did I say that I do that?
True, the world seems to work causal, but that's only classical physics. Quantum mechanics work differently, they renounce the classical idea of causality.

Attached: agnostic_chart.png (600x580, 131K)

it's not an argument. He's telling us what the Bible says about Jews. The only question here is if he's lying or not. The Bible being anti-Semitic isn't an argument in favor of antisemitism.

This. Also, have a good day~

Attached: .jpg (750x1060, 106K)

why thank you

The problem is argument my friend

what do you mean