Why do weebs feel the need to defend their garbage medium and compare it to western media...

Why do weebs feel the need to defend their garbage medium and compare it to western media? It's so obvious anime has gone to shit to cater to their repetitive and dull shit taste. At this point they're the only ones even defending it. Anime turns western people's stomachs because it's simply trash and you'd have to struggle to find the few decent shows among the heap of garbage. Why don't they understand that worshipping repetitive tropes for kids and panty shots makes them infantile and embarrassing?

Attached: bakemonogatari.jpg (640x960, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSJ9KixKAqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep
find me a single good show post-2007 an*Mefags

Attached: 1515010141735.jpg (434x268, 24K)

Made in abyss is pretty alright, check it out

Attached: 1526119370069.jpg (755x542, 57K)

pedo show they are midgets haaha

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
ERASED
Baccano!
Joker Game
Jormungand
Gangsta
Kara No Kyoukai (fuck everything else made by Type-Moon)

Basically any show that isn't overrated by animefags because it's not retarded enough for their shit taste. If you watch anything recommended by weebs it's 100% guaranteed it's trash.

Attached: tumblr_oq0zi0VUds1vv7oloo1_500.jpg (453x450, 35K)

they're kids tho
neither pedo nor midgette

Attached: __meinya_nanachi_prushka_regu_and_riko_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_tsukushi_akihito__sample-55d50f72d9a38 (850x595, 120K)

also 91 Days fuck that was the swan's song.

Madoka

god that pineapple-loving faggot is so fucking hot

>moeshit
check
>stereotyped personalities for weebs to relate with
check
>loli lesbians
check
>boo hoo tragic stories and edgy scenes
check
>time travel tropes because this shit sells
check
Come on man I hope you're shitting us. Meguca isn't even a show, it's a 13 episode long commercial catering to weebs and neckbeards

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0jyg3DR5X1uekagu_500.jpg (480x262, 16K)

Both are trash as of now.
Although western stuff is slightly more trash than anime is.

western media has been infected by the sjw filth but anime remains pure.

Attached: 1524313490192.jpg (1247x2048, 279K)

at least if you exclude repetitive as fuck cop shows there's much more variety than weebtrash little girls you know
yeah, pure garbage xd

you have the autisms

Attached: 1530671278473.png (640x480, 389K)

>there's much more variety
Like what exactly?

name literally one series in western media that isn't derivative, politically correct absolute dogshit
ONE

Anime doesnt exist

the nutshack

never heard of it, what is it about

id rather not spoil anything for you on this wicked show
youtu.be/bSJ9KixKAqM

>allowing yourself to be brainwashed by jewish media

Attached: 1530043351217.jpg (600x757, 133K)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: cutey.jpg (506x667, 42K)

how has this guy not offed himself
hes doomed to a life if loneliness

don't you have a under aged british girl to rape muhammad?

Attached: 18057131_1386672354727936_679140895726188397_n.jpg (800x637, 74K)

well, it's not politically correct, but it is kinda stupid..
..kinda reaally stupid..

V clicce V
^ clicce ^
youll fit in with the intellectuals other there much better

I can name less than 20 anime that were really outstanding since 2007 and tons of western shows
>Sherlock (S1-2 only)
>Twin Peaks (still watching S2 idk about the newest season)
>Penny Dreadful (S1, S2 is okay but not as good)
>Boardwalk Empire - probably the best show I have ever seen
>The Sopranos - excellent but a little overrated
>Peaky Blinders (S1-2)
>Fargo (TV series S1)
>The Man in the High Castle (good idea but not so good writing)
>The Wire
>Oz
>Downtown Abbey
>House of Cards (early seasons)
>The Shield
>Brotherhood
>The Knick
>Taboo

watch the sopranos fucking retard
they even make fun of early sjw bs in movies during some episode

you just arent smart enough to get the subliminal messages about the culture of vanity and the meanings of life in the nutshack

Keep in mind. Anime is created for weebs. We all jnow how weebs are. The creators of anime know how to make their garbage so the weebs like it and buy it. So of course nothing creqtive has came out from anime for years. They already know the formula on how to sell their shit anime and anime products to them. Why taking risks on changing the formula?

Because the medium has so much potential, but it's wasted on boobs and oversexualized lolis for below average intelligence fans which is fucking sad

sopranos is painfully predictable

literally couldn't be more obvious

>Twin Peaks
>The Sopranos
>The Wire
I'm not sure those count since they started well before 2007 and the latter two only just made it after 2007.
Plus the third season of twin peaks counts more as a sequel series rather than a a third season of the original imo
Still, i'd definitely say that the west is experiencing a golden age of tv series.

Maybe to you is wasting that potential, but to them is not that case. The majority of weebs want that oversexualized loli garbage with no soul.

only regretful thing is the predictability of every new character dying and the repetitive family quarrels
if you want a trope-breaking show watch Boardwalk Empire. Some main characters you believe would make it to the end of the show die in the middle some seasons and other side characters take the spotlight and get excellent development. Even though people still prefer The Sopranos, I'd rewatch BE any time.
At least they didn't turn into shit like most of the shows nowadays with so many seasons. The Sopranos ended around 2007 and I think The Wire too. As for Twin Peaks I don't know anything about the new seasons so I can't say much.
The sad thing is that nowadays shows with plenty of seasons, save for HBO shows often decline in quality. Look at Sherlock S1-2 were amazing but since S3 they turned it into trash and S4 is a fucking abomination that doesn't even deserve to exist.
If anime producers made an effort to cater to a larger audience rather than basement dwellers and closet pedos things would probably change but Manglobe has already tried that and the results speak for themselves.

hmmm, I'll take that into consideration
thanks

I only watched a few episodes of sherlock and i think most of it was s1/2 and yeah it was pretty good.
My friend watched it a lot though and he did complain a lot about some of the bullshit in it.
My prime example of this seasonal rot is GoT, watching it post s4 is physically painful, especially when i consider how good it used to be.
Have you watched the expanse?
Not fantastic or anything but entertaining enough and worth a look imo.

I'm not really into sci-fi desu so i wouldn't know. The most closest thing to sci-fi I watched was Mr. Robot and I thought it was edgy and overrated garbage.
I think I skimmed The Expanse but space settings don't appeal to me in the slightest. Idk wheter to finish watch Downton Abbey after TP or give another show a shot.

Just Bee yourself

Attached: 1530617750629.gif (500x281, 987K)

>that underage boomer who proto-ironically responds to shitposts

@5745382
I hope this is ironic

Attached: Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 263.png (365x391, 125K)

>I'm not really into sci-fi
That's ok, you shouldn't watch a show that you don't like the setting of unless it's something absolutely fantastic.
Yeah i watched mr robot and felt the same way, 2deep4me clearly.
I never really gave downton abbey a try, it just seemed like a boring period drama whenever i saw mom watching it
If you want i can give you a few things to maybe look at from the stuff i recently watched
>Deadwood (pretty good if you like cowboy settings)
>westworld (haven't seen the new season but i liked the first one alright, though you might be put off by the sci fi elements in it)
>Black mirror (good though again usually sci fi so perhaps not for you.)
>knightfall (not really recommended just watched it recently, it was ok though the only characters i liked were the prince and his advisor with 20 intrigue)
And that's about it, hope it was helpful but looking back it seems like the only one that i can safely recommend is deadwood.
I'm also about to watch the hollow crown (so maybe check that oe out idk) and boardwalk empire since you praised it so much

I dropped Deadwood before finishing S1 for some reason it looked kinda dull and repetitive even for a HBO show. Also the fact that they cursed every single minute turned me off. I heard many people praising it for being realistically written but come on, did people in the wild west actually have a dictionary consisting solely of bad words? I don't think so.

Naruto

GoT is a fucking tragedy, because i loved the show to death in the earlier seasons and now i feel kind of obligated to watch the ending, even though i know it's gonna be some fanservice bullshit.

>tfw you find the decent show among the heap of garbage

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 126K)