Ever had a guajillo chili? (they're pretty good)

Ever had a guajillo chili? (they're pretty good)

Attached: Guajillo-Chiles.jpg (700x466, 42K)

They look like dried dicks

So do you

I can barely stand mustard haha I would choke and die with that

i do now

They're only 2,500 to 5,000 scoville units, so not very hot.

what makes them so good?

They are more of a "flavour" chili rather than a "heat" chili, they are great in stews, salsa or other mexican foods.

Cool, can i put it in a burrito?

Thanks for the tip. Have my Fire Basket in return.

Attached: Fire Basket (Capsicum frutescens).jpg (1500x2000, 790K)

`You could even put it in your cornholio

Aww, hell yeah you can put them in a burrito.

Lookin' good there.

Don't think that's for me.
You can go do that by yourself i think.

Nice, where can i get sum?

Yea, they are coming up nicely. The plant is super healthy. The longest fruits are already about 60mm in length.

Attached: Fire Basket (Capsicum frutescens) fruit length.jpg (1500x2667, 560K)

Try different corner stores/convenient stores/imported food stores if you are unable to find them there you can always check online or grow your own. I highly recommend you try these.

Hey grobro, i wanna try doin hydroponic peppers, you ever did some of those? Are there friendly and easy growable pepper varieties in general I should take note of if I'd want to grow them myself?

I know this wasn't meant for me but i have grown habanero peppers in the past and they are relatively simple to take care of.

Haven't tried hydroponics myself, but why not.
This Fire Basket (Capsicum frutescens) seems to be easy. I have had it outside all this time in a jar in a herb box with other herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage etc).
I mixed a generous handful of horse shit in about 5-6 liters of soil. I used a mortar mixing head with a power drill to get it evenly done. The chili literally blew up after planting the sapling in it. According to Wiki the fruits are normally about 10-20 mm in length. Mine are three times bigger already, so I have no idea how they will turn out.

Allright, habanero's. They're a bit weak tho.
Nice tip nontheless!

Nice, horseshit is stuff I can get my hands on pretty easily so I'll try that first maybe before I dive into the hydroponics. Thanks for the advice :)

Yea. Remember to actually mill the shit in. I'm in a thought that if it's really milled with the soil (like I did with a mortar mixer head and a power drill), the chunks will break into small bits and excess free ammonia leaves mostly. I think.