Moon Landing redpill

I had an argument with my friends about moon landing. They are claiming that the footage from US landing was fake, moon land didn't happen, that it was faked to win the space race war.
I have a different opinion. I think that it happen and that the man was on the moon 6 times so far.
Now, I have told them that I would go open mind and do some research and what better place then Jow Forums.
So help me out guys, did it happen? Was it faked? Whats the story?

Attached: top10_conspiracy_moon.jpg (360x235, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/true-story/how-i-faked-the-apollo-moon-landing/68714
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Keith_Glennan
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=338&v=S9HdPi9Ikhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try this;

"So those giant Saturn V launches witnessed by MILLIONS of people were just for show?"

Attached: ksc-69pc-442.jpg (944x1200, 179K)

Moon landing hoax conspiracies are a conglomeration of foreign demoralization psyops against the US population.

A little bird told me that those Saturn V's were going up with pods of nuclear missiles to be put in low earth orbit.

The arrival and departure from the Moon was filmed from an outside view. Meaning that the camera was already on the Moon before the space ship arrived.

This.

Russians would have been on it like a hawk if it we're faked
To delay communication signals so that they hit the earth with proper time dilation would take computing power far greater than would have existed back then.

The faces of a "mission accomplished" say more than just about anything else ever will.

Attached: Apollo 11 Press Conference.jpg (1377x779, 129K)

the moon landing footage was faked

we've been to the moon
we might still be there
we might be on mars

you're welcome

that makes me think. the first one may have been faked for the space race but we definitely have been to the moon

So what is the Van Allen belt, in your opinion?

No, the arrival was filmed from on-board cameras. The departures were filmed by cameras left on the surface during the missions.

They set up a reflector array on the surface so observatories can measure the reflection of a laser beam. The array didn’t just magically get there. Also there are much better ways to make a shit ton of noise than designing and building 5 F1 rocket engines. Besides, if they can make and man a space station, which is directly observable, landing on the moon isn’t an unimaginable feat.

I have heard about that, but as I remember radiation doesn't hit as much if you are only hours exposed to it.

But couldn't that be made with robots? It doesn't necessary means that the man was there?

Did you just read behold a pale horse? Bill recanted that stuff later in life.

We've never been to the moon. We've never broken through the firmament. It's impossible. The moon landing hoax, space and the cult of scientism are just demon tricks to make you less likely to believe in God.

The cameras were on the landers. For the departures, only part of the lander launch to dock with the capsule. The cameras were on the part left behind. Watch From the Earth to the Moon on HBO.

I can buy into some conspiracy theories, but not this one.

The camera was attached to the lunar module.

Attached: main-qimg-a9582951cbdbf977ea7244330ac826e4-c.jpg (602x421, 82K)

Do research and you'll come to these conclusions(if smart)
>we went to the moon before famous 1969 moon landing, most likely to make sure it goes off without a hitch when they actually do it.
>footage of "moonlanding" was either partially or entirely fake, also no footage exists
>moon landing trip might have gone to the moon(probably didn't) but didn't stream anything back to us

I think we made the footage and sent someone on a one way trip. They were in charge of setting up video stream so every country would see signals coming from the moon.

I do believe in God and that science is a way of discovering way of Gods creation, so no. Plus, it was the 60's, it was strongly Christian. There were no (((groups))) there in NASA.

Here is one of the cameras.
ozy.com/true-story/how-i-faked-the-apollo-moon-landing/68714

*no original footage exists
Which is pretty much the most damning evidence of all that some fuckery happened. How do you lose footage of the first moon landing? That is no accident.

Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins were all Freemasons.

Think of those space craft like submarines. If we can keep a crew alive underwater for a week, it's not a stretch to do it in space.

Van Allen helped NASA himself.

Fake name, too.
Neil A. = Alien

And you know that how?

There are a shitload of old Doctor Who episodes missing, too. Shit happens.

Thats what I thought, but what about radiation? As far as I know it doesn't affect you as much in short period. True?

Faraday box. Literally wrap yourself in foil and you'd be good.

>How do you lose footage of the first moon landing?
You store the footage on expensive data tapes and when you run out of those tapes for your regular operations some fucktard assumes copies exist else where and erases the tapes for reuse.

Note that we still have the original photographic film from the stills taken. That film contains far more detail. If you faked the moon landing you would MUCH rather have conspiracy tards analyzing the relatively low res video feed than the much higher resolution 120 film shot on Hasselblads. You would "lose" the film, not the video.

The moon landing isn't fucking Doctor Who. It would be like losing the declaration of independence. You can't fucking lose it. It's impossible.

Hmm, really makes you think.

I believe this explains it. Shit happens.

NASA wouldn't store moon footage where some dipshit could fuck it up.

The TLI trajectory briefly took them through the lower energy areas of the belt at the highest speed they could. Fucking leaf.

Attached: AP001MeV.gif (930x680, 77K)

But footage that was shown on the television in the days, that was that footage? Do we have those?

Really?

Mate, the word NASA comes from hebrew for deception. (((Christianity))) is just something (((they))) created to do dirty work for (((them))) without tarnishing their own name. (((They))) rule the States since 1900 at least, let alone 60's...I don't know if we've ever been to the moon or not, but that footage we were shown is definitely not from the moon.

The only the preserve film was really shitty and went bad quick. There was no digital preservation back then, so all it takes is a paperwork fuckup a decade later making them forgot to make restored copies, then it goes shit.

Also note that we have IP6 addresses for Low Earth Orbit, and 6.67 * 10^23 IP6 addresses per square meter on Earth, but we do not have any IP6 addresses for the Moon.

If I remember my old professor right, he said the radiation belts cause damage to the male reprodutive system that reverses itself in a few weeks, but it absolutely destroys a females. This is why you have never seen a very young female astronaut. It's also a huge problem with colonizing space.

Literally is footage from a camera pointed at a tv screen. No original video footage exists

Real or fake, it will be erased from history once the only race of men interested in exploring the stars is gone.

Footage from half a century earlier is fine stored. You make so sense and type like a dipshit.

There's internet in low orbit (sattelites), not the moon.

Considering the Jews did 9/11 and the holocaust didn't happen, I wouldn't be surprised if the moon landing was fake too.

I don't need any JQ redpill, I know it.
Christianity was Fuck you to the "Chosen people" and white people made them their own.
The question is about the moon landing, if it was not of the moon then what does that prove? That's my question.

Thomas Keith Glennan (September 8, 1905 – April 11, 1995) was the first Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, serving from August 19, 1958 to January 20, 1961.

Following graduation, he became associated with the newly developed sound motion picture industry...

During his career he was studio manager of Paramount Pictures, and Samuel Goldwyn Studios

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Keith_Glennan

No it wouldn't. It was streamed. The original government reels got lost or misplaced, or whatever. The broadcast networks still have their copy.

Going to the moon really isn't that big of a deal.

How does that benefit the (((tribe)))?

a belt. it is not a sphere, you can go around a belt.
note that the red spots kill you if you orbit inside them for days, and they crossed the edge of the radiation zones in short minutes.
also note that radiation damage depends on intensity and duration.

Attached: main-qimg-546ca47dff0f6801e3945a6eb08752f7-c.jpg (960x540, 79K)

Ya I garbled that. But no, film goes bad all the time. There are literally dozens of old Disney films that noone will ever see again because they weren't popular enough for consecutive theatre runs and the film eventually went bad.
All it takes is a little beurocratic retardery to fuck it up.

>faked to win the space race war.
and soviets did not know about this? did not use this?
SRSLY?!?

>1968 Stanley Kubrick makes 2001: A Space Odyssey
>1969 Moon Landing
>1980 Kubrick makes The Shining
>(((Steven Spielberg))) is pissed because he dont get why Kubrick changed so much from the novel
>Everything Kubrick changed or added was to tell the audience that he was behind the moon landing footage, see Room 234 documentary
>1999 Stanley Kubrick creates Eyes Wide Shut revealing inner dynamics of top elite in which he gained some access to due to his involvement with moon hoax
>is killed day after first screening

Nothing to see here Goy just Conspiracy Theorist Retardism. Im Feeling sleepy arent you?

NASA also claims to have lost the telemetry data from all moon missions, the blueprints for building the lem and the lunar rover

>NASA wouldn't store moon footage where some dipshit could fuck it up.
They would and they did. Never underestimate human stupidity.

We lost the high resolution video feed tapes from the first moon landing. I believe we have high rez tapes from later landings. We have low (broadcast TV) rez tapes of the first landing as copies were made all over the world.

So what about the flag flapping? How come if there is no wind there?

Also did they had a camera on them?

It always amazes me seeing these threads, how many people are delusional fucktards that dismiss literal mountains of evidence in favor of Apollo because muh feelings.

Anyone with any sort of technical background understands what went into the Gemini/Apollo endeavor and the pointlessness of faking it at that point. The sheer amount of engineering and technical hours that went into developing the Saturn V and the navigation computer is staggering. We make fucking submarines that have to withstand the pressures of the deep, a fucking tin can that holds atmo in is trivial by comparison. Just getting it there is the difficult part, and we did it.

Fuck you if you can't do math. It would have been trivial for someone who knows trigonometry and has a radio to prove that the transmissions weren't coming from the moon. To imply otherwise is to imply that everyone else in the world is in on some conspiracy that you're not privy to. If that's what you honestly believe you should consult a doctor, because you're probably schizophrenic.

Flag isn't flapping...it's just vibration and resonance from the planting in the ground and moving it around a bit. Things look funny in a vacuum. Everything behaves differently and it's hard for people to figure out why so their brains screams "FAKE".

Yes they had a camera, besides the video cameras that were either on the LEM or the rover.

Attached: Apollo_montage-v2.jpg (2720x1815, 773K)

>we cant go up more than a few hundred miles using modern tech, but we could easily travel 100,000s of miles in the 60s

Attached: lardmutt.png (475x515, 17K)

Not sure, maybe the government paid hollywood to do it. After all, they would be the best equipped to fake the footage, and the tribe controls hollywood.

Reminds me of JFK...

Link please

Out

There's no air resistance or gravity in space. Once you're going, you're going. 1 mile or a million miles makes no difference.

>all these cuckolds that think America didn't go to space and have to make up bullshit theories
IMPTRASH go home

Flag is flapping, vibrating. I have just watched Myth Busters, it vibrates longer then on earth gravity. Of course it doesn't vibrate by it self, its the astronaut.

Thank you everyone on this.
Currently I am watching the footage. It looks amazing and even though I am a Croat I feel with you guys for that achievement.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=338&v=S9HdPi9Ikhk