2rd language

What should I learn as a 2nd language user? No Japanese or Spanish

Attached: image-3.jpg (647x647, 41K)

Irish/scottish/welsh/australian

learn dragon speak
fus ro dah

Attached: 1526067034673.jpg (640x622, 40K)

You want to learn japanese, they have the most media.

>No Spanish

You mean the second most spoken language in the world?

>muh mandarin chinese
That shit is only spoken in China, it's just that there's a metric fuckton of them.

Why not learn Latin? It's useful in almost every single science and if you speak it aloud in a Church they'll try to restrain you and bathe you in holy water.

I probably will as a 3rd but I'd rather focus on something easier for now

>You mean the second most spoken language in the world?

You make a good point. I'll consider it.

Illya is not for sexual

Attached: 28EDFB4A-8103-4A8E-A9FE-3DE4F3489AB8.png (500x505, 288K)

You could also try French. At least two countries officially speak it and at the very least another one understands it.

It's also one of the international languages as agreed by the UN, so every Embassy understands it if you ever find yourself in trouble.

learn finnish
it's the best language in the world

Attached: 1530052281163.png (2132x574, 1.36M)

S-Sorry

Attached: AjGhVQ7.jpg (2480x3507, 373K)

Chinese

Learn georgian faggot
also,
>2nd language

what, did you fail grade school? no respectable adult should know any less than 2 or 3...

Attached: 7edc15d484878061fd334ed5427e4729.png (478x477, 410K)

If I'm not gonna do Jap why would I do Chink its harder

I did 2 years of Chinese in school and haven' even bothered thinking of another language since. But as a respectable adult I now want to learn 3 (Not Georgian and then Japanese after)

Spanish.

That's the spirit! if we're talking useful languages definitely learn Chines and Arab or Urdu/Hindi. Or even Korean if you still plan on studying abroad and im not pulling shit from my ass either, i've had person experience with these things and no matter what field you're in they're always demanding Arab or Chinese.

If you know both and can translate you can basically consider that you won at life.

Thanks for the advice. My original plan was to know Japanese, Spanish, German, and Russian, and a little Chinese all together before I die, but as for now I'm limiting to just 2. I do see a lot of Arabs where I live so that may be a good one to start with

Learn Chilean spanish

German is supposed to be the most similar language to English, so that's probably the easiest.

Noooooo

Attached: BE6B4387-3275-4855-A65B-A11E45D65399.jpg (210x240, 25K)

Suomenkieli, perkele!

LEARN SPANISH
>No Japanese or Spanish
fuck
well, russian is also pretty fun, but that comes from a polish speaker so idk

Attached: 1512925394586.png (622x674, 231K)

I had friends from Gruzia, the alphabet is very hard though and the pronounciation is near impossible

not recomend

Attached: 1519786134537.png (211x196, 33K)

Record a vocaroo in Finnish pls

China is the strongest nation in the century.
The answer is fixed.

Arabic would be useful.
Chinese is useful too. Both groups are eh though.

Latin or Sanskrit for cool points. Hindi might also be useful.

Personally I'd probably go with Portuguese.

Or this. This is true.

mandarin or urdu

Since you speak English, a Germanic language like German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Dutch would be easy.
Otherwise French might also be worth it, since there still seem to be some French speaking areas in the USA and Quebec is relatively close.

Attached: image_29.jpg (610x703, 32K)

latin

Why bother with a second language unless you plan to move to another country?
When I was a teenager I tried to learn Spanish, but only the lowest sects of society speak it in America. I ended up just focusing on more lucrative and useful skills. It would would be like if black people spoke a different language, and you had to learn it to speak with them. It just wouldn’t be beneficial unless you worked as a petty sales representative or something of that nature.
You’re not European. You can drive more than 100 miles without having to learn a new language. Just embrace your liberation from inefficient bilingual culture.

why people are saying urdu? I am amazed and secretly feeling happy

They’re saying urdu, because it will be useful in WWIII when the US wipes out all Muslim belligerents. A similar story for Mandarin.

But user, I want to talk to foreigners in their native tongue and visit their countries
>"Muh but they'll just speak Engrish back to you!1!!!"
While that may be true, not all of them know it fluently, and I'd rather not have to struggle to talk to someone if ever make a foreign friend, or even get a foreign significant other.

>When I was a teenager I tried to learn Spanish, but only the lowest sects of society speak it in America.
I agree with this. While I understand Spanish would be very useful for an American to learn, I don't want to go to Detroit, CA to meet and mingle with the Hombres

Despite that though, if it comes to it, I'm willing to learn Spanish.

depends
what are your interests?

I've been considering German heavily. How long do you think it'd take to learn?

about as long as any other language
2-5 years
if you wanna pick up jap thats not a bad idea since the pronounciation is essentialy the same

english

>It's also one of the international languages
...like English?

German so you can read philosophy

Virtually everyone under the age of 60 speaks English in Europe.
You won’t become fluent in a language before immersing yourself in a community that speaks that language. The process of learning a second language takes years, and at the end of it, most foreigners still won’t be interested in talking to you in anything but English.

Polish

>Virtually everyone under the age of 60 speaks English in Europe
Only people workin in tourism or at some internation company can be expected to speak english well
youd be lucky if half the locals know enough english to even understand you here