Old Timer general

Any other old timers here? and by old timers, I mean REAL boomers (65+).

68 here. Been on the pol since about early 2016, stuck around as these kids made me laugh. I also post over at tv and occasionally sports.

Seen a lot of things in my lifetime been being in 1950, some cool, some not so cool. Most incredible thing in my opinion is the rate of technological change that has occurred since I was young. For you younger guys, all this is just normal, but I grew up in a time when people didn't even have telephones or microwaves, never mind the internet. My fellow boomer friends feel the seem way.

Attached: Boomer Wojak.png (380x390, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBTYcqtaOjg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/05/two-thirds-generation-z-identify-exclusively-heterosexual/
youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs
alcor.org/sciencefaq.htm
cryonics.org/about-us/faqs/
benbest.com/cryonics/CryoFAQ.html
cryonicscalculator.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=T0DBquXjm1g&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=dmd7-KjE62o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UK kill yourself

30 year old here. playing some comfy vanilla wow on my day off

No way you are 68. Post proofs.

Post wrinkly hand with time stamp

Boomers can't use the internet you are lying.

Why did you let niggers into your country old man

this desu

and what is your impression? Did the world/your country turn to shit? Was life better in the 60ies? You see a difference between multikulti and not multikulti?

Wow very charming, do you kiss your mother with that mouth, Sven?

You're just a kid to me.

I could post a pic of my hand.

Why do you like hanging out with autistic boys like us?

youtube.com/watch?v=iBTYcqtaOjg

29 year old boomer here, I miss killing hajis with experimental weapons in the 'Ghan. Did you kill any gooks with experimental weapons in the 'Nam?

Anyone else here born in late 1980s?
My beer belly can't support my almost-broken back.
Yikes!

Attached: 1530284726179.png (1032x1242, 303K)

How do you feel knowing that the decline of the west happened under your watch? Was all the cheap plastic goods worth it?

I am 37 and have two kids. Been posting here since around 2007-8.

>actually said that

honestly go dive head-first off your roof

Gettin' there myself a bit earlier than your average joe

Attached: 16boomer.jpg (253x477, 34K)

I have been posting here since 1999, newfag.

Are you me?

Post a pic with your wrinkly hand and a piece of paper with today’s date written on it.

How can we stop the eternal boomer?

Attached: 1530794365974.png (969x509, 199K)

Tell us what meds you're on and maybe I'll believe

i specifically mean Jow Forums or /n/ or /new/

is your wife asian too?

Stop drinking you fat fuck, I lost 68 lbs since I replaced booze with weed. Take the green pill krautnigger

What does old/pol/ think of life extension?

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Didn't really have a choice, post-war Britain needed workers to rebuild the country so we hoovered up the third world. The windrush generation was alright, they integrated pretty well, it's the ones who started coming here in the last 20 years that have caused a lot of the problems.

For me, the seventies was the best decade, but then again I was in my twenties and life was great. I feel sorry for your generation spending so much time indoors on your computers and video games. You need to get out and experience the world, you're only here once.

Are you retarded?
My dad and I used to connect to the OneChan servers' Jow Forums board through our telephone line in the 1980s.

You are just sad.

yeah but memes aside it is pretty fucking shit being 19
at least in this current year

How come so many boomers are liberals? I used to think boomers were mostly conservative and appreciated what their parents did for them...but I'm ten times more conservative than any boomer I know, even my own grandpa.

I was born before the Boomers in the year 1927.

39 year old boomer here. I started browsing Jow Forums during the Zimmerman trial. I can’t decide if that was Jow Forums‘s heyday or if the 2016 Election was.

Definitely a boomer after that post

I am talking about Jow Forums. My original post said "posting here," as in posting on this board or Jow Forums in general.

Evidence points to you being the retarded one.

this

Being 19 is nice. So nice I worry i'm not making enough of it more than anything.
I lost my v card this year :^)

enjoy your two year ban :^)

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/05/two-thirds-generation-z-identify-exclusively-heterosexual/

this new article says Boomers are 17% less gay than Gen Z :O

nice post

lost mine when I was 14 as is the standard in bongland

When I was 19 I had been living on my own for a year and experienced poverty for the first time. It's not fun.

hold on now you guys are the boss, your meant to protect us from the reds.

50-ish boomer here. Here’s a pic of my hand. Praise Kek

Attached: 7B182CE5-944B-4710-BAAB-3D6D590DD2DB.jpg (1024x578, 221K)

You do realize that OneChan is basically FourChan with its name changed, right?
The only difference being that the former had to be accessed through a special NES chip connected straight to your telephone line.

I wouldn't expect a newfag such as yourself to understand.

ps: It's FourChan, not Jow Forums.
Way to out yourself as a Zoomer liar.

Attached: 1530492375723.jpg (984x888, 308K)

congrats, you JUST'd yourself

Attached: 1437121269029.png (312x390, 43K)

Fuck off You boomer faggot. ( that means homosexual not a cigarette for your dumb british ass)

New age hippie shit hit their party days

I only spent a short time in the armed forces and was stationed in Northern Ireland and then Cyprus.

I have 3 kids, two grandkids.

Blood pressure meds, that's about it.

I'm all for it if they can reverse the other side effects of aging, I mean who the hell would want to spend eternity as an old fogey lol

31 boomer here just cracked open one of these bad boys

Attached: IMG_20180706_195415.jpg (720x1280, 368K)

Funniest post of the thread. Nigga you like 91 years old!

So that explains why they listen to such shit music when they could have been listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs

Has old/pol/ signed up for cryonics yet?

alcor.org/sciencefaq.htm
cryonics.org/about-us/faqs/
benbest.com/cryonics/CryoFAQ.html
cryonicscalculator.com/

Attached: cryonics.jpg (275x183, 7K)

:^( I'm sorry
I think that was when I first watched hentai

Welcome.

we are reaching peak american intellect here gentlemen

i am specifically talking about Jow Forums, not a predecessor. Again, "posting HERE."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=T0DBquXjm1g&t=20s

I'll be turning 91 in September. I have children that are Boomers.

>You need to get out and experience the world
Have you ever even hijacked a large portion of the bandwidth of south korea to knock out a small irc server so you can have control over your favourite anime chatroom with 50 users? You haven't lived my friend.

shut the fuck up

Fuckin zoomers

Attached: CFE47128-9AEF-425B-BD02-90BB97E7DDCC.png (434x327, 32K)

>Monster energy drink
Plebs!

31 year old boomer here, looking forward to generation z paying for my healthcare

Nothing wrong with being a boomer.

liar. post wrinkled hands.

keep on keeping on...its funny to have some old old fags here.

27 just got married, with no kids yet. Been on here since August 2013. Addicted to pol and vidya

Attached: 6021361F-F50B-41A3-B89A-E1AAED6826D5.jpg (461x487, 268K)

Post dentures, liver spots and timestamp.

19? Is that normal for an american?

not very accurate it should be much shitter and cringier for the authentic grime sound

genz aren't going to be paying for anything at this rate

N O R T H D A L E

Post you a pic of your hand and your finest tea pot.

Is the boomer meme a Monster drink ad campaign?

the meme is a trick, its to encourage people to keep saying younger and younger ages, until they go below 18 and get perm banned
and you fell for it

Attached: 1440303178162.jpg (482x427, 39K)

Nice I lost my v card at 19 too
t. 21 user

thats cool, i just bought one because of this post

Attached: 1466903558123.gif (500x500, 13K)

It's really just making fun of people who drink that shit, it makes makes you go sterile and gives you heart disease. Those "claw marks" are hebrew numerals for 6

It's the truth you fuckin tard

40 here. Married with children. Been on Jow Forums since the beginning. In retrospect, it has been a wild ride that have profoundly changed me forever.

>I'm all for it if they can reverse the other side effects of aging, I mean who the hell would want to spend eternity as an old fogey lol
Take steroids and lift to improve quality of life - Yer old enough that you'll be dead before the bad side effects get to you . Also if ya got money go out of country and get stem cells shot up into you . youtube.com/watch?v=dmd7-KjE62o

Are you woke on the JQ?
You know the holocaust is a lie, right?

yes, it originally started in /ptg/ and reddit
and it was just the "sip" meme
its literally a monster energy drink ad
the shit tastes TERRIBLE

faggots are a culinary masterpiece

Boomers grew up in a post-war world and to them, nationalism destroyed their parents world. Which is why so many people were hippies.

Gays were few and far between back in my day. I think it had something to do with the culture of the time. That said there were a lot of private gay clubs where married men would go.

Never understood the appeal, just give me some old fashioned beer.

Dude this meme is awful and I don't give a shit if I'm permabanned though there's no way to actually tell age from that pic. I did it to show the meme is awful and to skew the age the kikes are trying to tie it to. We are making it our own.

23 y/o here. how do i ditch the daily existential crisis i have for the fuck it boomer mentality? i dont want to want to kill myself anymore

Get a normie wife

1/5 LARP. Hang yourself, Pervez.

Nah, average is supposed to be spring of eleventh grade, so maybe a few months after turning 17
I was pretty isolated in high school
I like uni a lot more
Hi five

I was at home depot getting replacement fasteners for a part on my car and decided to get it. It does indeed taste terrible

Satan Trips means he approves of fornication

Dipshit, a cigarette is a 'fag' in Britain, not a 'faggot'.

MODS

Boy I really miss that '70 Nova I had with a 454 and 4 on the floor. That thing was sure a "roastie" magnet, as you kids like to call em! That was a good thing in MY day!

29 year old Boomer here. Fluent in revisionist history. I started coming here during the Michael Brown chimpouts and have yet to leave. You guys aren’t kidding. Once you’re here, you cannot leave.

Attached: D4C1191A-7428-45D4-A232-5E27490CC973.jpg (750x1113, 680K)

when will Monster/sips posting stop

What was life like before color gramps?
t. zoomer

when that chick from liberal irony twitter that was interviewed by ashton birdie is raped by a pack of wild niggers

Back then, you could give them "Toasties" any name you wanted! They couldn't just find you on the confuser and make you pay for your illegitimate children like they do nowadays!

27 year old boomer here anybody remember the 90s ?